Elite Praetorian Guard

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing an Elite Praetorian Guard in the SA black series line.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I want to know what the plan is to release the guards with the other weapons too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hopefully Hasbro will be generous and offer all three weapons. That would certainly help sell multiple of this.

Reaction score
Easy pass for me. Don't like the name (not Star Warsy) and don't like the look of the guards. More for everybody else.

Reaction score
Hopefully Hasbro will be generous and offer all three weapons. That would certainly help sell multiple of this.
But I'm pretty sure the helmets are different too not just the weapons. So I'd love to see them actually make the different guards too. Hasbro went cheap with RO and only gave us 1 version of the death trooper & Shoretrooper. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get just one Praetorian. Oh wait... I'm sure we can get a different one in the 5POA. That counts right? No Hasbro it does not!

Reaction score
Maybe each helmet variant is seen with every weapon in the movie. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have more accessories to go with that first variant.

Reaction score
I'm not going to say it's not Star Warsy, because I don't believe we can make that determination. But I do not like the look, so i will be passing. The staff is cool though.

Reaction score
This figure absolutely evokes memories of Crimson Empire. I wonder if we'll learn more about the Praetorians in TLJ than we did about the Royal Guards in the OT?

Reaction score
Although I do like the legs and skirt. Maybe if I find any on clearance, I'll buy a few to customize some like you mention. ^
Crimson Empire. ERG top, and this guys legs.

Conversely, I'd have preferred if they looked more like the Luke and Lando in disguise. Just update to SA.

Reaction score
I'd get them, and depending on how many of the different stylized warriors they release, I may need to use the 5poa versions for the different warriors I will keep those around to see what goes down. When is the due date for this figure and the accompany wave?

jim

Reaction score
I really like the figure, I do not know what role will play in the movie but the figure looks cool. I have seen so far there are five guards with different weapons and three different helmet designs. I hope you got excited and put all the guards on sale. I like

Reaction score
While i would be totally satisfied with picking up one Executioner Stormtrooper, i do want to pick up a couple of these to augment the 5 poa versions. No idea the numbers of these that see any action in the film, but i want several based off the scientific theory that i like the way they look.

Reaction score
While i would be totally satisfied with picking up one Executioner Stormtrooper, i do want to pick up a couple of these to augment the 5 poa versions. No idea the numbers of these that see any action in the film, but i want several based off the scientific theory that i like the way they look.
It just occurred to me that they all have the same armor with different helmets. Could probably kit bash the 5POA and these to make variants.

Reaction score
Found three of these and a Luke Skywalker! Also found the rest of the wave but I'm not interested in any of those. If anyone is interested in trading for other figures i'd happily buy the ones from this wave and make a deal for older figures.

Reaction score
I do like this version but what is the deal with the Praetorian with the platter on his head. That one looks goofy. This one is at least neater looking.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Hasbro chose to throw another monkeywrench into collectors' plans with this figure, because the neck peg on this figure is smaller than the one on the 5POA figures. So to get a good result (and really for the head to stay on at all), you'll need a dab of hot glue or blue tac in the head. That said, I like the end result:

Reaction score
With 2 different head designs , which is the actual design they'll use in the movie ? Both ? Either way I'm sticking with just the SA version. Hoping to find 2 eventually.

GNT

Reaction score
With 2 different head designs , which is the actual design they'll use in the movie ? Both ? Either way I'm sticking with just the SA version. Hoping to find 2 eventually.
Snoke is meant to have a few of them 4-8 from what I've read, each with different helmets and weapons.

Reaction score
Aside from the dull red, the arms and head just are too much weirdness. Still not sure what i want to swap it out with yet, leaning towards the helmet from Luke in disguise. Or just use an ERG head.

Speaking of, I still want an SA update Hasbro! :grin:

Ooh! Maybe Rohlan Dyre's helemt!

Reaction score
I was very pleased to find this figure at Walmart last night. It was the only one I picked up but the Judicial Stormtrooper is very tempting.

Reaction score
Who the heck is Rohlan Dyre and why have I never seen that figure before?
Rohlan Dyre is not a SW figure I've ever heard of/seen before, and I thought I was familiar with most of them. If this character is even from the SW universe, then it's EU & the figure itself looks like a custom.

Reaction score
Rohlan Dyre is not a SW figure I've ever heard of/seen before, and I thought I was familiar with most of them. If this character is even from the SW universe, then it's EU & the figure itself looks like a custom.
EU figure from the EE exclusive comic back. He's from the KOTOR comic. They did a great job with him

Reaction score
legacy collection 2-pack exclusive to EE. http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacksLC15.asp
Thanks for the clarification - I missed this post before I made mine. This is a great looking two-pack. I was never even aware of this, due to the Exclusive aspect (I don't keep up with most of these). These are figures that definitely need to be re-released; on cards would be nice, but a re-packaged two-pack would be even better.

Reaction score
Huh, maybe that's why they pegwarmed. Never did understand it, well king of. How many Kids shop at EE?

Anhyhoo, I was able to get an extra set, so I think I'll use his helmet for one Guard. But I'm drawing a blank for the other three.

Reaction score
So if I am understanding this correctly there are 8 of these guys (or 6?) but they all have some unique characteristics? So having 2 of this same figure flank Snoke wouldn't make sense?

Reaction score
Seems there are 2 of each except only 1 of the guy with the low overhanging helmet, but the all have unique weapons, yes. Would ahve been nice if this one came with the alternate weapon for this helmet model.