Elis Helrot - #23

Reaction score
Actually, I was talking about the wash on Myo in that post in reponse to an earlier question. I have NOT yet received my Elis, but I will let You know what I think of him when I do.

Reaction score
Thanks man! It looks like that's part of his deco from their pics. I guess the light just wasn't as good downstairs earlier.

Reaction score
Another dissapointing figure for me. It's like a POTF2 scuplt with articulation. I can give cudos to the nice head sculpt, but that's about it.

Reaction score
Just got him in the mail from amazon.com and I must say he is a awesome figure! Cant wait to open him!

Reaction score
Darth_Anton said:
Another dissapointing figure for me.

You don't like him Anton?
I think they did a pretty nice job on him. M'iiyoom Onith is the one I wasn't very excited about, but I'm liking Helrot.
I have this strange urge to buy 3 or 4 more. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with them, but I want them.

Reaction score
goodbyejedi said:
Helrot sure looks like he/she can't stand very well.
It can stand well. But what I did with mine is I made hin set on the bar stool whice works out great.

Reaction score
S_A_Longhorn said:
At least you have the figures...
If you are looking for wave 4 amazon.com has had them in stock for over a week now. Stay is 8.50, Elis is 8.50, that other alien is 14.99, boba is 24.99, cz-4 is 14.99, luke is 8.00, and vader is 24.99. If you were here wednesday last week you could have got them all for 6.99 each. I got luke,cz-4,and elis.

Reaction score
I love the fact that he looks really good sitting down at the bar. his rear tunic flap drapes nicely behind the bar stool while he sits, and his scarf thing sits nicely in his lap while doing so. He's a bit awkward standing, but I don't really care. 99% of the cantina patrons can't sit anyway, so you take advantage of those who do.

Sev

Reaction score
Hey Curto, you added the POA picture twice on there. :p

Nice to see him added!

Reaction score
Yeah, he does look great sitting down. I was NOT that jazzed about this figure and was mainly only getting him for the bar piece. But he has already begun to grow on me in the mere hour or so I've had him. . .

I like all the little details.

His feet, for example are just bizarre. They are curiously large. . . I also find it very "Star Wars" that he has four fingers, but only three toes, and that he is sculpted wearing some rather unusual space sandals. . .

Reaction score
MARK2D2 said:
Yeah, he does look great sitting down. I was NOT that jazzed about this figure and was mainly only getting him for the bar piece. But he has already begun to grow on me in the mere hour or so I've had him. . .

I like all the little details.

His feet, for example are just bizarre. They are curiously large. . . I also find it very "Star Wars" that he has four fingers, but only three toes, and that he is sculpted wearing some rather unusual space sandals. . .
Ya he looks great sitting down on the bar stool.

GNT

Reaction score
Battlefield said:
Ya he looks great sitting down on the bar stool.
Now if every other Cantina figure could sit or sit just as perfect then we'd have one hell of a cantina diorama. As for the sculpt and detailing yeah Hasbro did a good job but the character doesnt excite me to much.

Reaction score
I really like this figure. The expression on his face kind of reminds me of that one drunk guy we all have seen at the bar.

"You guys need to get him outta here, he's had enough"

"...I love you guys......no really, I mean it....."

Reaction score
Flacksguy said:
I really like this figure. The expression on his face kind of reminds me of that one drunk guy we all have seen at the bar.

LOL!

Reaction score
Flacksguy said:

That is hilarious, classic stuff, Flacksguy...exactly the kind of scenes I intend on creating when I get a hold of Elis and other cantina figures!! Kudos on your creativity and humor.

Reaction score
Ehh, even though I havent seen this figure, Its still a pass for me.

Reaction score
Heh-heh-heh. . . It's beyond uncanny, for his face DOES indeed look exactly as You claim. Funny, I didn't notice it before. . . but now it's all I can see when I look at my own figure of him. . .

PS -- The spilt drinks were an especially clever touch. . .

Reaction score
WHere did you get the extra bar pieces? Do the old ones hook up with the new ones?

Reaction score
Count_Cooku said:
WHere did you get the extra bar pieces? Do the old ones hook up with the new ones?
Yes the old ones joint with the new ones. But the paint is diffrent.

Reaction score
11385150 said:
$9.99 from Amazon. I don't know why he is pricier than Boba, Luke and Umpass, but at least if you order more than $25.00 and live in US the shipping is free.
I bought him from ToyWiz via Amazon, and he was a buck more than Onith from the same seller. Don't know why.

Reaction score
Nice pics! Hilarious
I've been waiting for a worthy addition to my cantina party crew of Hem Dazon, Zutton, Greedo, and Kabe. Welcome to the crew ghostface drunkard.

Reaction score
This guy doesn't interest me in the slightest. Though he does interest me enough to warrant a post...

Reaction score
BobaTheFett said:
This guy doesn't interest me in the slightest. Though he does interest me enough to warrant a post...
Interest enough to warrant a posting = Interest in the slightest.

That is only logical, Captain.

Reaction score
buzzbomb said:
Nice pics! Hilarious
I've been waiting for a worthy addition to my cantina party crew of Hem Dazon, Zutton, Greedo, and Kabe. Welcome to the crew ghostface drunkard.
I think those pics are so popular that we'll end up forever thinking of Elis as the cantina's resident lush. I have mine set up with half a dozen characters drinking at the bar, and Elis already on the floor, sloshed and his stool knocked over. Good job, Flacksguy!

Reaction score
No love for this freak? The only nitpick I have are the spread out legs, but he'll be sitting most of the time, so who cares. The swivel elbows are sufficient to give him a relaxed posture on or off the table. Love the curved cantina piece, finally. The seats come off easily, but that's great for action scenes.

Reaction score
OK I have been waiting to get him, this has made up my mind, I want my own lush, lol.