Elis Helrot - #23

Reaction score
I am really excited about this figure because he was one of my favorite characters from the cantina. I really wonder how hasbro is going to design this because aside from the head design, it's kinda bland. What are your expectations for this upcoming figure? For more info on this guy: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elis_Helrot

Reaction score
Re: Elis Helrot

Theres something about this guy that makes me laugh whenever I see him

Reaction score

I'm not really into cantina aliens, but this guy is too cool. I'll be getting him. I like the Scream ghostface nickname too.

Expectations? Not too much really, maybe a cloth scarf and I don't care for articulation on this guy. Actually, hinged/ball-jointed knees are a must. Swivel for everything else should be fine. A bar glass would be a good accessory too.

Reaction score

You know, I've never spotted this guy in the movie ever. He's one of the only ones that I haven't.

Reaction score

i'm looking forward to this figure a lot and will buy multiples of him. i even voted for him on the which cantina aliens need to be made thread a few months back.

Reaction score

I haven't seen half these Cantina aliens in the film, but this guy looks too hilarious! Sorta like an innocent looking GhostFace.

Reaction score

I won't be happy until we have all the cantina freaks. Including Bea Arthur!!

Reaction score

I'm expecting him to be as good and right in line with the other cantina denizens we have gotten over the last couple of years. I like that in the Hasbro q&a this week that they said that every cantina alien is what they want to accomplish before the line ends

Reaction score

DarkGreedo said:
Yeah!!! Ghostface from scream, i'll be getting him!!!
I have this strange urge to put on a soft-goods black cloak on this figure.
Anyone know how can I get a sickle accessory fit for 3-3/4" figure.

Reaction score

Maxattack106 said:
I won't be happy until we have all the cantina freaks. Including Bea Arthur!!
Well now that they are doing a HS Boba Fett, I guess we should start bringing this stuff up more at Cons. Now they cannot say that they will not do Holiday Special figures. Now if they would make Chewie's family, that would be awesome.

GNT

Reaction score

Not an overly interesting character but a fine addition to any cantina set up.

Reaction score

I had expected Hasbro to offer us some nice aliens to celebrate the 30th anniversary. I must say im really glad they didn't put all their effort in a new batch of rehashed main characters.

Reaction score

Deak_Starkiller said:
DarkGreedo said:
Yeah!!! Ghostface from scream, i'll be getting him!!!
I have this strange urge to put on a soft-goods black cloak on this figure.
Anyone know how can I get a sickle accessory fit for 3-3/4" figure.

Nice...let me know if you find one, I'm so gonna have to do that too!

KAK

Reaction score

If this figure were to come out back in the POTF2 days i would have expected him to have a big honking gun packed alongside him. But as he wont im hoping he comes with a glass and maybe a little stand, much like Momaw Nadon did.

Reaction score

Finally a Given and a Yuuzhan Vong, Now give me a Bothan and my alien desires will be fullfilled

Reaction score

KAK said:
If this figure were to come out back in the POTF2 days i would have expected him to have a big honking gun packed alongside him. But as he wont im hoping he comes with a glass and maybe a little stand, much like Momaw Nadon did.
A glass is ok but i'd rather have some kind of original blaster for him like Bo-shek or Jerriko before him.

Reaction score

The cantina is filling up, which is definitely a good thing!

Sev

Reaction score

This is another cantina alien that I can pass over.

Reaction score

I say bring on the cantina aliens! The closer I get to filling out my cantina and Jabba's palace, the happier I get!

Reaction score

Personally, I'm looking foward to it...can never have enough cantina aliens, always welcomed additions to my collection.

Reaction score

I like any addition to the cantina. So, I will buy this simply for the fact that Hasbro even bothered to do so. I hope we do get Bom Vimdin, Saurin, and the Tonnika Sisters someday.

Reaction score

this is the only cantina alien i'd actually get, but you guys want the cantina try riding a city bus everywhere you'll never wanna see the cantina again....

Reaction score

I've wanted Scream....err Elis for a long time,so im definetly going to get him.

Reaction score

BoomBot said:
I don't care for articulation on this guy. Actually, hinged/ball-jointed knees are a must. Swivel for everything else should be fine. A bar glass would be a good accessory too.
<font color="blue">I'd be fine with swivel wrists and elbows (ankle articulation means very little to me), but I prefer to have ball-joint shoulders on as many figures as possible.

I don't collect Cantina or Jabba's Palace figures because they are from those places (for dioramas, etc.), I collect figures that strike my fancy for one reason or another (usually because they look especially cool or interesting), and this guy is one of them.</font>

Count_Dracula

Reaction score

The guy looks like he ate a sour grape or something.

Reaction score

Even though he was in the Cantina I'm putting him in my huge Jabba's Palpace diorama.

Reaction score

I'm definitely psyched about this figure. I can't wait to see the final sculpt. Hopefully, it'll have good articulation. We need more Cantina aliens that can sit down, so hopefully Elis will have ball-jointed knees. The ability to hold a drink would also be a plus. I'm really hoping for a ball-jointed head too, since this guy definitely has a facial expression that would fit well with amusing poses where his head is tilted, making him look confused or curious about something. Basically, as much articulation as is reasonably possible.

Reaction score

This guy is cool, can't wait to see the figure and get it. I always love additions to the cantina, and he is very welcomed.