Elimination...What TCW Item Would You Get Rid Of?

GNT

Reaction score
Simple question....if Hasbro had a position open that allowed you the fan and collector to elimiate items from 2008 Clone Wars collection (toys, vehicles, battlepacks etc...) what item would you eliminate and why would you get rid of it?

Post your selections and why!

Reaction score
I feel like the Mooninites in Carl's house.

"All of this...is ours!"
"I don't see anything I want, Err."
"Yeah, me neither."
"Burn it to the ground so that others may not have it either!"

I'd eliminate the whole line so more time and money (and hopefully effort) could be put into the other lines. If I have to pick just a single item, I'd say Yoda, because it looks way too much like a Happy Meal toy.

Reaction score
Re: Elimination...What TCW Item Would You Get Rid

All TCW figures w/shooting action.
-----------------------
"I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden."

Reaction score

If I have to pick one thing, Yoda.

Reaction score

Yoda and Anything that Hasbro reveals at Comic-con that i dont like. But i would definately elimanate the upcoming animated Yoda figure.

Reaction score

Yoda and Anything that Hasbro reveals at Comic-con that i dont like. But i would definately elimanate the upcoming animated Yoda figure.

Reaction score

Yoda.

Reaction score
I'd eliminate the Obi-Wan figure.It's too much like the realistic one and I think that the outfit has been too over used. I still like him and will get him but , for me, it's the one that I wouldn't be too disapointed if it got canceled. I don't understand why so many people hate Yoda.It's my second favourite figure in this line , after Anakin, and he looks really different and cool looking!

Reaction score
ALL OF THEM!!!, Why cant hasbro just be normal and make these figures realistic for collectors, even kids wont be able to mix them together that well

Sol

Reaction score

The entire line.

I agree with PadmeWan_Windu - eliminating the entire line would give Hasbro more time and funds to develop more interesting lines. Instead of putting this crap out, maybe we would've had our DS2 Luke sooner rather than having to wait another year!

Reaction score

Burn the figures, keep the vehicles!

Reaction score
I really hate Yoda...
But i really, really hate the Battle Droid. The sculpt is decent and would/could mesh into realistic collections fine, but it has no articulation in the legs, and with this being made i doubt we will see a realistic battle droid in the actual line of SW.

Reaction score
Yoda and the whining about animated figures. Oh wait, just one? Definitely the whining.

Reaction score
Not very positive, especially in a thread for Clone Wars. After not being sure these have actually grown on me and after how good they looked in the mousedroid.com photos i think i'll be getting them esp if they look great in person.

Reaction score
I don't like the Clone Trooper helmet. Personally I am rater fond of The Clone Wars figures... they seem to be a fair addition to the line. Hasbro could've put firing power in all of them, if they wanted- and the pics at Mouse Droid showed that you can hide the lightning with a cane.

Reaction score
Jedieb said:
Yoda and the whining about animated figures. Oh wait, just one? Definitely the whining.
Boy you said it. Get over it already. Yoda by far is the worst thing in this line. Rather embarassing I think on rehashbro's part.

Reaction score

Sol said:
The entire line.

I agree with PadmeWan_Windu - eliminating the entire line would give Hasbro more time and funds to develop more interesting lines. Instead of putting this crap out, maybe we would've had our DS2 Luke sooner rather than having to wait another year!
I'll second, or rather third this notion. This line isn't my cup of tea. If the AT-TE weren't coming out this year I'd be downright ticked off. The vehicles are the saving grace of '08, seems like.

Reaction score

Everything but the vehicles. The styling of the figures is rubbish and won't fit in with the rest of the figures I own.

Reaction score

I'd get rid of the whole Ahsoka Tano character. Anakin's spunky teenybopper Padawan? Lame.

Reaction score

I would get rid of anything animated, Wholly Crap it's all animated but the vehicles! Figures are crap, get rid of all of them.

Reaction score

I wuld get rid of the Battle Droids and the Clone Troopers because they are going to be put out anyway we might as well wait for them to be in regular style. But I do not know if the animated style is good or not becuase I have not found the Clone Wars toys at any of my stores yet I asked them and they said they do not know.

Reaction score

They have not been released yet, look for the picks under the appropriate topics.

Reaction score

I feel like I'm not adding anything to the thread by saying that the Yoda needs to be re-done, but I just said it so there you go.
I actually like some of these figures, but that Yoda just has no positive aspects whatsoever.

Reaction score

Any item that is repainted or repackaged. I'm not saying I'm a fan of the animated line cause I'm not, but I don't mind checking out new product.