Electrostaff Purge Trooper - #VC195

Reaction score
EE is finally shipping mine out. I have mixed feelings over EE. I am happy with getting mint items and I cant fault them over that. However, they take so long to ship things and move dates around that you lose interest and end up buying somewhere else. I am still waiting for a Luke Stormie disguise and Rogue One Stormie from them. I had a lot of stuff on order with them and cancelled, such as the other two gaming greats which I bought at GME. oh well

Reaction score
EE is finally shipping mine out. I have mixed feelings over EE. I am happy with getting mint items and I cant fault them over that. However, they take so long to ship things and move dates around that you lose interest and end up buying somewhere else. I am still waiting for a Luke Stormie disguise and Rogue One Stormie from them. I had a lot of stuff on order with them and cancelled, such as the other two gaming greats which I bought at GME. oh well
Mine shipped, as did the Battle Droid and my Vader helmet, I expect them by christmas 2022

Reaction score

I usually end up cancelling my preorders as the online "stores" such as BBTS, EE, DS, etc take FOREVER to process orders and actually ship. While they are dorking around with their internal inventorying logistics, the items are readily available on Ebay.

I've been buying from a couple of Ebay vendors for the past several months with excellent results and the cost is right in line with the online stores and I have the items weeks if not MONTHS before I would have had I kept my preorder.

I hate not supporting the online stores, but they need to get product out to the customer faster. I'm tired of seeing guys with items in hand and here I am looking at zilch in my Pile Of Loot with no word on when to expect the items to be added. Maybe if they added a step to the process that informs the customer that we have the items in the warehouse and are processing orders or something like that it would give me hope that product is nearly in my hands and I'd keep my preorders.

Reaction score
I usually end up cancelling my preorders as the online "stores" such as BBTS, EE, DS, etc take FOREVER to process orders and actually ship. While they are dorking around with their internal inventorying logistics, the items are readily available on Ebay.

I've been buying from a couple of Ebay vendors for the past several months with excellent results and the cost is right in line with the online stores and I have the items weeks if not MONTHS before I would have had I kept my preorder.

I hate not supporting the online stores, but they need to get product out to the customer faster. I'm tired of seeing guys with items in hand and here I am looking at zilch in my Pile Of Loot with no word on when to expect the items to be added. Maybe if they added a step to the process that informs the customer that we have the items in the warehouse and are processing orders or something like that it would give me hope that product is nearly in my hands and I'd keep my preorders.
you hit the nail on the head with this comment.

bac

Reaction score
My two are sitting in my city. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Monday.

Reaction score
I want to support EE really bad because it supports the local guy, the under dog but dang, can we communicate better when product is pushed back. maybe ill order a case of these from them

Reaction score
^ like I said in previous post, if ee did not keep changing the eta in my acct., I may not have cancelled. I get updating new eta on listing page for new orders, but misleading customers that preordered on day 1, into thinking they won't have thier own excl for another 4 months, while other USA sites have it in hand just doesn't look good on them imho. I feel eta on a customer's acct page should not change until that month passes, regardless what the eta on listing says.

bac

Reaction score
^ I agree with the super conservative ETAs and not adjusting them until the month passes. While it's a pleasant surprise that I have stuff currently en-route that had adjusted backward to October through December, the adjustment should never have happened to that degree in the first place.

Reaction score
^ like I said in previous post, if ee did not keep changing the eta in my acct., I may not have cancelled. I get updating new eta on listing page for new orders, but misleading customers that preordered on day 1, into thinking they won't have thier own excl for another 4 months, while other USA sites have it in hand just doesn't look good on them imho. I feel eta on a customer's acct page should not change until that month passes, regardless what the eta on listing says.
yes, I have to agree with you two. I hope someone from EE is reading this forum.

bac

Reaction score
Got mine today. Great figure, BUUUUT... the staff does not want to fit in his hands. It's way too fat.

Reaction score
I got mine today too! I didn't realize the staff needed to be assembled. It's thicc and doesn't want to fit into his hands, but at least it's hard plastic. I'm confused when Hasbro decides to use rigged plastic and when they don't. Is it just cost cutting? Why couldn't the Heavy Battle Droid have that same plastic?

ZX3

Reaction score
Got mine today. Great figure, BUUUUT... the staff does not want to fit in his hands. It's way too fat.
Received mine from EE today and had a similar experience.
Almost thought I was going to break the thumbs off.
It's pretty clear this whole wave was quick repaints and repurposing of parts from the start, so I understand that the hands weren't originally designed for a staff, but I would think that having those existing hands would make it easier to create a staff to fit them.
Oh well. I'm just glad they made it at all.
Hopefully the wave sells well enough to give them confidence to adapt more gaming characters- maybe even new sculpts that can properly hold the accessories.

Reaction score
you fit the staff in his hand by taking the end off, sliding it in from the bottom, and putting the end back on.

i really hate these legs. they need to stop using them. the new helmet is great though.

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m colorblind but I expected the visor to be more red than orange lol

Reaction score
So being that it's been/feels like forever I went ahead and placed an order for these guys at EE the other day since they were hot off the truck thus free shipping, well today I get an email from DS thanking me for my order! I guess that I waited a day too long to cancel. lol

Reaction score
You almost can re-enact the whole video game! 😜
Absent the main character, but yeah. lol

While I don't need quite that many he's very cool looking and makes you think you need a whole tactical squad. I stopped at two for now but might wind up with four if I ever get a Cal figure.

Reaction score
Right now I only have 4 on display due to lack of room on my shelves . Two remain MIB and 8 more in my Pile Of Loot over at BBTS awaiting to ship with the Fallen Order Scouts and Shadow Stormies when they become available .

nOpe6OT.png

Reaction score
Right now I only have 4 on display due to lack of room on my shelves . Two remain MIB and 8 more in my Pile Of Loot over at BBTS awaiting to ship with the Fallen Order Scouts and Shadow Stormies when they become available .

nOpe6OT.png
Nice looking Starkiller helmet! I thought about making one by hollowing out a Commander Bacara helmet and sliding he head in.

Reaction score
Thanks friends!

* The Starkiller head from a great seller on Ebay called Audes _Workshop that specalzies in top quality 3-D prints, high end pricy but you get what you pay for which in the end pays for itself.

Reaction score
I've seen several sellers doing 3D prints of heads but only for 6" scale or larger, not much in the way of 3.75" though. Although I did recently buy a 3.75" Bad Batch Echo and Hunter helmet from star wars geek that look pretty good! I feels like offering for the smaller scale has almost dried up though.

Reaction score
Finished these a few weeks back. Customs of the other Purge Trooper variants using the VC195 figure
& weapons from aldobme shop on Shapeways

View media item 405810
From left to right -
Electrostaff Purge Trooper
Purge Trooper Commander
Electrobaton Purge Trooper
Electrohammer Purge Trooper

And a shot of them thinking they cornered Ahsoka. Didn’t end well for them.

View media item 405814