Electrostaff Purge Trooper - #VC195

GNT

Reaction score
An Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Don't miss the awesome Star Wars The Vintage Collection Gaming Greats Electrostaff Purge Trooper 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Based on the game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, this trooper includes an electrostaff pole with plastic effects to engage in combat with the Jedi or any who dare oppose the will of the Emperor.

Dressed in black armor, the figure is highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs. The exclusive Star Wars Electrostaff Purge Trooper figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections, or duke it out on your desk.

Who’s going to purchase this figure?

Attachments

• 6F95B79F-4199-4517-B3AF-66277B4DB44D.jpeg
    6F95B79F-4199-4517-B3AF-66277B4DB44D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Reaction score
Press Images

VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Carded-Resized.jpg

VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Carded.jpg

VC-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3.jpg

Reaction score
This looks really nice! I hope Hasbro will put in the time to create all-new molds for the game, like Cal Kestis, Second Sister, Merrin, etc.

Iirc, they started TBS 6" Gaming Greats with retools and repaints. With some luck and assuming this sub line is successful at that scale, we may get a few original characters (ie not repaints or retools).

Reaction score
I did not like the Gamestop 6" Purge Trooper with Electrostaff figure. The packaging was lackluster in my opinion.

BUT...the Vintage Collection figure looks so much cooler. I think the packaging makes the difference. It's more eye-catching.

I really hope that Hasbro releases more Gaming Greats figures in the Vintage Collection line.

PLEASE HASBRO!

Reaction score
I gotta say, the packaging here is way superior to The Black Series. However, now that I have this coming, I want it in the BS scale size too lol

Reaction score
I gotta say, the packaging here is way superior to The Black Series. However, now that I have this coming, I want it in the BS scale size too lol

Considering the packaging is like 67% of the importance of this line to some people I would hope it would be more interesting than the standard red/black box that TBS was using at the time.

Reaction score
The Electrostaff Purge Trooper is VC195. Credit volkerc @ Star Wars Figuren.

VC195-Electrostaff-Purge-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Cardback.jpg
I miss the days when there wasn't so much text on the back of the card, and there were more pictures of figures & toys.

Reaction score
I'd be content with 8 of them to go along with my custom Inquisitors since Hasbro has not released any yet in TVC.

Reaction score
well, initially when it went up for preorder at EE, it had july ETA, now it's been pushed to Sept. :(

Reaction score
well, initially when it went up for preorder at EE, it had july ETA, now it's been pushed to Sept. :(

Pure speculation, but it could mean that the July allotment have all been sold, and the second batch (which is what can currently be ordered from) is coming in September.

edit: Hmm, apparently not. Optimism foiled again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ that's what I'm afraid of, fullfilling "store orders", like bbts, dst, etc, first to be honest.

Pure speculation, but it could mean that the July allotment have all been sold, and the second batch (which is what can currently be ordered from) is coming in September.

No, I preordered mine w/in the 1st 20min the day presales started and my acct at the time said eta July and said July later on as well but today I saw main listing say Sept. & sure Screenshot_20210424-204159.jpgScreenshot_20210424-204429.jpgenough, I checked my acct and it too now says Sept as well. My orig email confirmation also said july

Last edited:
Reaction score
My wallet is the only thing happy about the delays.
Mines not. It's more happy if things are spread out a bit. Who knows the true eta for maul wave. Different sites have different ETA spanning from June to Sept. This new repack wave target.com sayd 6/1 others say aug or sept, yet april 20th approx, the hit wm and target shelves. If Hasbro fixes only 1 thing, I hope it's communication w/ partners on a unified eta.

Reaction score
Totally! The problem with all these delays is that more often than not they all charge you card at the same time because everything finally arrives at the end! lol

Reaction score
Well, the hands seem good for holding blasters but not the big bulky staff.

:-(

Reaction score
This was the only one I was planning to get as I love the design of the figure. It is a very nice figure. I didn't put the electro staff in his hands as it would stretch them out. Anyways, I like my Clone Troopers holding rifles better anyways.

However, I really wish they didn't put the stamp on the front of his left lower leg. I mean, he's got a kama covering his whole back...why couldn't they put it on the back of his thigh so it's not so visible.

Anyways, this was the last of the GG figures I was able get and it was the only one I wanted, but I couldn't resist the others. If I saw this guy first, I probably wouldn't have bought the other two as I feel I bought them cause I just wanted to buy something.

Here are the 3 GG VC figures I have.

RvJxBSK.jpg

Reaction score
However, I really wish they didn't put the stamp on the front of his left lower leg. I mean, he's got a kama covering his whole back...why couldn't they put it on the back of his thigh so it's not so visible.
I agree it's getting a bit tiresome with them putting this in very noticeable places, though I guess since it's no longer just LFL serial number, year made, and country of origin it no longer fits on the bottom of the show because those too are getting too small. lol
They could get creative with where they place it though and put it on the upper rear thigh hidden by the Kama on such troopers, as well as Jedi etc. For bare Clones or any other figures I understand it's tougher to find a hiding spot, but gee right in plain sight? D'oh..

That said, it looks really nice and only whish that we had a Cal Kestis to go with!

Reaction score
I hope we get Cal Kestis and the Second Sister in TVC next year. They are long overdue. Heck, I’d be interested in Merrin, Cere Junda, Jaro Tapal, and the Ninth Sister as well, but those are pipedreams.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
had my ee acct page didnt change eta like the listing pages, i may have held out for ee order. But when my acct page kept changing from july to nov or dec on all figs in order, i reordered the jawa and g.g. elsewhere that had them "in stock" (have maul and ahsoka still preordered elsewhere). Oh well.

Reaction score
Ordered mine from Skyward...kinda forgot about this one

bac

Reaction score
No kidding. I may end up succumbing to a pre-order spreadsheet after the next live stream. Hard to keep track, especially if orders are at different places.

Reaction score
The smaller vendors are currently being charged for these so expect to see them popping up on Ebay and the like in greater numbers later in the week / early next depending on transit times.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No kidding. I may end up succumbing to a pre-order spreadsheet after the next live stream. Hard to keep track, especially if orders are at different places.
That is exactly what I do. I have a preorder section of a spreadsheet with the figure name, date ordered, Store I ordered from, and (tentative) arrival date.

I did order this guy with the other gaming greats from EE, the first two(Shadow Stormtrooper and Biker Scout) I received a while ago. And this guy should be arriving on Saturday, and the Battle Droid should be arriving tomorrow.