Electrostaff Purge Trooper - EE

GNT

Reaction score
An Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Don't miss the awesome Star Wars The Vintage Collection Gaming Greats Electrostaff Purge Trooper 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Based on the game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, this trooper includes an electrostaff pole with plastic effects to engage in combat with the Jedi or any who dare oppose the will of the Emperor.

Dressed in black armor, the figure is highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs. The exclusive Star Wars Electrostaff Purge Trooper figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections, or duke it out on your desk.

Who’s going to purchase this figure?

Attachments

Reaction score
This looks really nice! I hope Hasbro will put in the time to create all-new molds for the game, like Cal Kestis, Second Sister, Merrin, etc.
Iirc, they started TBS 6" Gaming Greats with retools and repaints. With some luck and assuming this sub line is successful at that scale, we may get a few original characters (ie not repaints or retools).

Reaction score
I did not like the Gamestop 6" Purge Trooper with Electrostaff figure. The packaging was lackluster in my opinion.

BUT...the Vintage Collection figure looks so much cooler. I think the packaging makes the difference. It's more eye-catching.

I really hope that Hasbro releases more Gaming Greats figures in the Vintage Collection line.

PLEASE HASBRO!

Reaction score
I gotta say, the packaging here is way superior to The Black Series. However, now that I have this coming, I want it in the BS scale size too lol

Reaction score
I gotta say, the packaging here is way superior to The Black Series. However, now that I have this coming, I want it in the BS scale size too lol
Considering the packaging is like 67% of the importance of this line to some people I would hope it would be more interesting than the standard red/black box that TBS was using at the time.

Reaction score
The Electrostaff Purge Trooper is VC195. Credit volkerc @ Star Wars Figuren.

I miss the days when there wasn't so much text on the back of the card, and there were more pictures of figures & toys.

Reaction score
I'd be content with 8 of them to go along with my custom Inquisitors since Hasbro has not released any yet in TVC.

Reaction score
well, initially when it went up for preorder at EE, it had july ETA, now it's been pushed to Sept. :(

Reaction score
well, initially when it went up for preorder at EE, it had july ETA, now it's been pushed to Sept. :(
Pure speculation, but it could mean that the July allotment have all been sold, and the second batch (which is what can currently be ordered from) is coming in September.

edit: Hmm, apparently not. Optimism foiled again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ that's what I'm afraid of, fullfilling "store orders", like bbts, dst, etc, first to be honest.

Pure speculation, but it could mean that the July allotment have all been sold, and the second batch (which is what can currently be ordered from) is coming in September.
No, I preordered mine w/in the 1st 20min the day presales started and my acct at the time said eta July and said July later on as well but today I saw main listing say Sept. & sure Screenshot_20210424-204159.jpgScreenshot_20210424-204429.jpgenough, I checked my acct and it too now says Sept as well. My orig email confirmation also said july

Last edited:
Reaction score
My wallet is the only thing happy about the delays.
Mines not. It's more happy if things are spread out a bit. Who knows the true eta for maul wave. Different sites have different ETA spanning from June to Sept. This new repack wave target.com sayd 6/1 others say aug or sept, yet april 20th approx, the hit wm and target shelves. If Hasbro fixes only 1 thing, I hope it's communication w/ partners on a unified eta.

Reaction score
Totally! The problem with all these delays is that more often than not they all charge you card at the same time because everything finally arrives at the end! lol