EFX's Darth Vader "Pyre" Helmet (Melted Helmet)

Reaction score
My hope even though it might be a slim chance..
Is for master replicas to pick up the star wars license again.. For now .. I'll buy my EFX items thru a 3rd party or eBay..
Current Master Replicas groups know that they won’t be making any money off current product offerings. I believe that is what MR is trying to do right now; have a proven track records of diverse products and appeal to Disney to win the limited edition prop replicas rights back from EFX.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have never seen the appeal of this particular helmet either. I like Vader collectibles, but wouldn't want something like this in my collection.
You and me both, Serg. I never got why people like this piece so much either. But it is cool they offer it for those that do.

Reaction score
Well I do. I hope it gets made. Being 3D printed although you would have thought they would have had it knocked out by now. GC

Reaction score
I honestly doubt this will ever see the light.
Chris
Well Chris .....it might....My pre order Star Lord helmet is ready to ship according to EFX and I received an email from them today for the remainder of the payment. A few folks have done unboxing videos on Star Lord on YouTube so..... Maybe

Then I’m reminded that the SE editions of the Millennium Falcon have not shipped after a year.... Bluntly it’s a crapshoot.

The one unboxing video was pretty good. He liked the helmet, took issues with the new craptastic stand and told them how he felt about the shipping delay, EFXs customer service and their overall contempt to the customer. It was a fair but brutally honest assessment of EFX and their business practices. GC