EFX The Mandalorian Helmet

Reaction score
Wow! They actually doing something!

As for the release date, Chronicles Collectibles promised a December 2019 release

Reaction score
Wow! They actually doing something!

As for the release date, Chronicles Collectibles promised a December 2019 release
That's who I was going to get it from. I hope they are right. Getting this and the Boba helmet from EFX would make an awesome Christmas around here :)!

Reaction score
Again that fugly acrylic stand? Why not making their classic aluminum pole version anymore?
I know, worse yet is they sell generic versions for $60? I'll use it when I get it but then look for alternatives shortly after.

Reaction score
Thats the way they all will be going forward. Even Star Lord has the same stand with a head you screw the base into. Like most decisions because it’s cheaper.

Reaction score
I know, worse yet is they sell generic versions for $60? I'll use it when I get it but then look for alternatives shortly after.
I'm not interested in that stand not even if I'd get one for free. It's so cheap looking and creaks at every touch. Replaced the Scout one with one of my custom made wooden stands you can sit on, that sturdy they are.

Reaction score
I dislike the new stands greatly. Anyone know the best paper towel holder replacements ? That's what I will most likely use. I'll need to track down a plaque holder as well.

Reaction score
I would also love to know what alternatives are out there for decent stands.
I used to use the MR stands but I didn't like how they made the helmet "float". So I switched up to just using velvet mannequin heads. They're like $20 and give the helmet just enough lift off the ground.

Reaction score
Shock and surprise. Email received today from Chroinicle:

"Thank you for your patience as we await the delivery of the Star Wars Mandalorian Helmet from EFX. Unfortunately, EFX was unable to complete the Mandalorian Helmet and get it transported via ocean freight before the holiday shipping season began. While we had hoped that the Helmet would be shipping from the manufacturer by the end of October and arriving in December, we have now been informed that it will be shipping sometime in the 1st quarter of next year. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this delay may cause, but we are grateful that EFX has taken the time to finish this product to specification.

Once the Mandalorian Helmet is close to arriving at our facility, we will reach out with shipping details. Upon printing the shipping labels for your package, you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our carrier along with tracking information for your reference.

We are grateful for your continued patience and understanding and look forward to receiving the Star Wars Mandalorian Helmet in the weeks to come. If you need anything else in the meantime or have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask
."

Reaction score
Shock and surprise. Email received today from Chroinicle:

"Thank you for your patience as we await the delivery of the Star Wars Mandalorian Helmet from EFX. Unfortunately, EFX was unable to complete the Mandalorian Helmet and get it transported via ocean freight before the holiday shipping season began. While we had hoped that the Helmet would be shipping from the manufacturer by the end of October and arriving in December, we have now been informed that it will be shipping sometime in the 1st quarter of next year. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this delay may cause, but we are grateful that EFX has taken the time to finish this product to specification.

Once the Mandalorian Helmet is close to arriving at our facility, we will reach out with shipping details. Upon printing the shipping labels for your package, you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our carrier along with tracking information for your reference.

We are grateful for your continued patience and understanding and look forward to receiving the Star Wars Mandalorian Helmet in the weeks to come. If you need anything else in the meantime or have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask
."
efx expectation reality.jpg

Reaction score
It really is criminal at this point. How much bait and switch tactics will continued to be allowed? I don't blame Chronicle, they are just the middleman. EFX are just inept scumbags for taking people's hard earned money and holding it hostage.

Reaction score
Pre-Orders from EFX and Anovos should not be allowed! Unfortunately there are so many fans who have no idea these companies have been ripping people off for years! I started to get optimistic about people actually getting the Mandalorian helmet for Christmas, instead, coal is being delivered.

Reaction score
which international seller would be best to order from?

My local store now wont deal with EFX and i don't want to deal with EFX directly

Reaction score
Pre-Orders from EFX and Anovos should not be allowed! Unfortunately there are so many fans who have no idea these companies have been ripping people off for years! I started to get optimistic about people actually getting the Mandalorian helmet for Christmas, instead, coal is being delivered.
Sadly, I am one of those customers and it sucks.

Reaction score
which international seller would be best to order from?

My local store now wont deal with EFX and i don't want to deal with EFX directly
You wouldn't be Australian by any chance?

I ask as our largest geek retailer Popcultcha here in Australia appear to no longer be listing any of the latest offerings from efx.

Reaction score
From a RPF thread discussion it seems the licensor aka LFL doens't care about niche companies like EFX and Anovos, one of the reasons these 2 companies do what they do...
Yeah, saw that. Practically giving them permission to carry on abusing their customers with no recourse. Unbelievable :(

Reaction score
I don't think anyone believed Q4 2019 was realistic. I'm already on record sayin' that I'd be okay w/a Q1 2020 release.

After that, then it'll be troll time. Especially considering I've already fully paid for the helmet.

Reaction score

I ask as our largest geek retailer Popcultcha here in Australia appear to no longer be listing any of the latest offerings from efx.
A bit further down, i'm in New Zealand

Who is a good retailer in Australia? i normally fly over once a year

Reaction score
Sadly, I am one of those customers and it sucks.
sorry to hear that! I had 3 helmets preordered with Anovos over 2 years ago with promise of delivery 2 years ago. I contacted my credit card company and i was able to get 2 of the 3 refunded back to me about a year into waiting. Now i sit and wait for General Merrick helmet which has been promised this year, and no update. I mean come on! Its a freaking ABS helmet! LoL. I dont see the Mandalorion helmets being delivered anytime in 2020.

Reaction score

They to, have probably had a gut-full of EFX's ********.

Reaction score
sorry to hear that! I had 3 helmets preordered with Anovos over 2 years ago with promise of delivery 2 years ago. I contacted my credit card company and i was able to get 2 of the 3 refunded back to me about a year into waiting. Now i sit and wait for General Merrick helmet which has been promised this year, and no update. I mean come on! Its a freaking ABS helmet! LoL. I dont see the Mandalorion helmets being delivered anytime in 2020.
I was able to cancel my Anovos Mandalorian and get the deposit refunded because I buy so much from that retailer. But my Boba Fett EFX is the one I want bad, my wife already gave a deposit to BBTS. She is upset it will not be here for Christmas (as am I). It's crap. They promised it by November and now it will realistically be here in 2020, probably February.

Reaction score
They to, have probably had a gut-full of EFX's ********.
i emailed Popcultcha and they replied with this

"Thank you for reaching out to Popcultcha. With the item you enquired about, if we can source them from the manufacturer we will indeed be getting them, and I'm sure the buying team are looking into it. If we get confirmation I'm sure we will get it online.

Please be aware though that some items could be "Exclusives" and are hard to secure, but we will try our hardest.

Kind Regards,
Chris @ Popcultcha HQ"