EFX The Mandalorian Helmet

Reaction score
In a press release, Chronicle Collectibles announced they will be the exclusive U.S. retailer for EFX's Mandalorian prop helmet. The replica will be available for pre-order on October 4, coinciding with Triple Force Friday. The price is $699, and a display stand and certificate of authenticity is included. It will ship out during fourth-quarter 2019. People interested can purchase the helmet from either chroniclecollectibles.comor efxcollectibles.com.

https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-helmet-prop-replica-chronic-collectibles/

I assume we can just copy and paste every thought and reply from the EFX Boba Fett PCR thread but hey, it is what is is.

Reaction score
At that price it's gotta be fiberglass. EFX's Starlord helmet is starting to ship from retailers, so there is hope.

Reaction score
I'll wait until it gets released..
Depending how I like the series..
I might purchase one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does the link work for all of you? I get an error message telling me page not found.
Chris

Reaction score
No way I am getting it direct from eFX. Will wait to get it from a 3rd party retailer or even wait for it to be in stock first.

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered as well. The Mandaorian trailer got me all thrilled and inspired me to get MR’s signature edition Boba Fett, but I never expected a limited edition Mandalorian Helmet will be available to the collectors this soon! I am more than thrilled!

Reaction score
I pre-ordered because I'm clearly stupid.:wtf:
Same! I also just pre-ordered this over all my common sense. I have never felt like more of an idiot after ordering a replica. It’s like I’m in an abusive relationship and I keep on going back to my abuser.

Reaction score
Lol. Why anyone would ever give this man money, preorder or in-stock, is beyond me? I suppose some people just don’t care. It just proves that these companies can do whatever they please and people will still instantly hand over non refundable deposits. Such a sad state of affairs, nothing will ever change.

Reaction score
Alternatively, if too gun shy to order directly from Efx, one can order this from Chronicle Collectibles and flex-play it out w/ Partial.ly. I don't know what the minimum down payment is. I chose to split it equally over the next 3 months ($233.34).

https://chroniclecollectibles.com/products/the-mandalorian-helmet

Additional tid-bits gleamed off the internets; It is indeed a fiberglass construct, w/metallic and weathering paint effects. Though to most of us, the notion Efx is stating a shipping date of "Holiday 2019" sounds utterly preposterous, supposedly this piece has already had the molds done in the factory. Can't verify this, just something I ran across.

With Fav & Filoni behind this project (& The Master himself not-so-secretly consulting), I can't help but to feel there's something special cooking here. Disney wouldn't make this the whole beginning corner store of their new streaming service, literally nothing short of the future here, unless they've been over the moon at what they've seen so far.

I am very tempted to pre-order this...

EDIT: I went for it. Advice; skip Efx and go the Chronicle route. Do I expect this by Christmas? Not really. But if they can deliver this by end of Q1 2020, I'd be plenty happy.

EDIT II: Look who just jumped in the fray. $649, saying their's is fiberglass as well.
https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-the-mandalorian-helmet-accessory

Last edited:
Reaction score
What is interesting is that Disney allowed both licensors to essentially compete with each other. Should be interesting to see if that competition will expedite the process. But that’s me blinding myself from reality.

Reaction score
I have no doubt that regardless of any prospective delay, EFX will make a gorgeous Mandalorian helmet. If the quality is comparable between both licensees, I would take limited edition any day over a non-edition one.

I hope that this is the beginning of influx of new prop replicas based on new films/shows!

Reaction score
I will never ever order direct from eFX or Anovos. I will go thru a 3rd party e-tailer. I use one very reliable one in my country. Waiting for them to take pre-orders soon

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up! I took a chance with Chronicle to get the limited edition version...I like to live dangerously.
Alternatively, if too gun shy to order directly from Efx, one can order this from Chronicle Collectibles and flex-play it out w/ Partial.ly. I don't know what the minimum down payment is. I chose to split it equally over the next 3 months ($233.34).

https://chroniclecollectibles.com/products/the-mandalorian-helmet

Additional tid-bits gleamed off the internets; It is indeed a fiberglass construct, w/metallic and weathering paint effects. Though to most of us, the notion Efx is stating a shipping date of "Holiday 2019" sounds utterly preposterous, supposedly this piece has already had the molds done in the factory. Can't verify this, just something I ran across.

With Fav & Filoni behind this project (& The Master himself not-so-secretly consulting), I can't help but to feel there's something special cooking here. Disney wouldn't make this the whole beginning corner store of their new streaming service, literally nothing short of the future here, unless they've been over the moon at what they've seen so far.

I am very tempted to pre-order this...

EDIT: I went for it. Advice; skip Efx and go the Chronicle route. Do I expect this by Christmas? Not really. But if they can deliver this by end of Q1 2020, I'd be plenty happy.

EDIT II: Look who just jumped in the fray. $649, saying their's is fiberglass as well.
https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-the-mandalorian-helmet-accessory

Reaction score
Just a head's up that even if you pay through partial.ly any type of refund during or after has to come through the company you are buying from. I guess in this case it would be Chronicle which I don't have experience with just want to make sure everyone was aware of that particular partial.ly policy.

Reaction score
They look great, but I would only order in case the first collectors have them in hand and it's safe to order.
Chris

Reaction score
I find this helmet to be a bit boring to be honest, especially next to the Fett helmet, but that's just me. Will not be purchasing for this reason and of course for the bad record of the companies selling them.

Reaction score
Chronicle Collectibles has a bad rep? I've not heard too much of that talk before. With the 2 statues I've gotten from them, going from the pre-order stage to in my house, 1 statue took 8 months (King Conan) the other (faux-bronze T-Rex) 7 months. That doesn't seem to me to be an unreasonable wait-time compared to how long it is taking other companies to get their pieces out. They certainly are taking a chance to damage their rep by partnering up with Efx though, so we'll see how this team-up goes. Again, if the quality is there & they can deliver this lid by end of Q1 2020, I will be impressed.

Reaction score
Interesting. I was wondering why I hadn't seen Paul on the videos for awhile. Sad that he left, but it doesn't really raise my panic needle. The company's out there, active w/their posting, and there's product getting out. It's when a company gets too quiet for too long that I'd start to worry a little.

Reaction score
I doubt Disney would allow Chronicle to carry the helmet if there were issues.

Reaction score
I asked this question in Chronicles Collectibles Facebook page:

Will it ship in 2019? EFX has a terrible terrible reputation for endless delays. Many are still waiting for their Biker Scout Legend (it's been 5 years now) and Mark 7 Iron Man helmet (3 years plus now).

Their reply:

We cannot speak for anything other than we plan to deliver this helmet by the end of this year.

I guess we will see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 2nd Mandalorian trailer looks totally sick. I am way,way,way more excited for the Mandalorian than Rise of Skywalker.

Reaction score
Just watch the first episode mandolrian.. I loved it..
major improvement Vs. The last Jedi..
felt like classic star wars / original trilogy..
Will be pre-ordering the helmet..
anybody know a 3rd party vendor ?
I'm trying to avoid getting it from EFX due to their track record of not delivering products on time as well their customer service issues / responses..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just watch the first episode.. I loved it..
major improvement Vs. The last Jedi..
felt like classic star wars / original trilogy..
Will be pre-ordering the helmet..
anybody know a 3rd party vendor ?
I'm trying to avoid getting it from EFX due to their track record of not delivering products on time as well their customer service issues / responses..
I believe Chronicle Collectibles has the exclusive for now so we don’t have a choice.

But I’ll also say BaitMe or whatever they’re called also had the exclusive for the ESB PCR Fett helmet and that exclusivity’s expired with still no helmets for anyone so....yeah.

Reaction score
I think Disney is pushing EFX and Anovos to get their helmets done and shipped ASAP. There have been more frequent product updates from both companies. Not that it forgives the other projects that remain unfulfilled. But I will most likely get at least one of them whenever they are actually in stock.