EFX The Armorer Helmet

Reaction score
68211C9F-F2DC-4EE1-9DE6-83B1EFAA2115.jpeg

I don’t know what’s more unbelievable. That terrible photo or the Summer 2023 delivery date.

We are very excited to announce our latest 1:1 Scale Limited Edition Prop Replica Helmet - The Armorer™! This edition utilizes parts cast from the same master patterns that created the screen-used prop.
Features:

As seen in the Disney+ Star Wars™ live-action series, The Mandalorian™

Limited edition full scale 1:1 prop replica

Fiberglass construction
Screen accurate paint
EFX display base
Metal Numbered Plaque
Prop story
Certificate of authenticity

$799 plus shipping and California sales tax (if applicable). For international customers, the price does NOT include any duties, taxes, or fees levied by your country. FedEx will invoice you directly for those fees.

Estimated to ship summer of 2023

This prop replica helmet is now available for pre-order. A NON-REFUNDABLE $249 deposit is required to place your pre-order.

I have never been burned by efx, and I'm considering purchasing it but I'm just not into this helmet for some reason.

giphy.gif

Shipping Summer 2023 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

burn the $$$$ its comes in 10 years or nothing.....................................

I love the Armorer character and design. I have been hoping that her helmet would be made by someone. Sadly I will not give eFX a $250 non-refundable deposit. Maybe Sideshow will have it available like they have with several other eFX items. 🤔 That will probably be the only way I order this.

Oh... and great clip to post GC! Love that movie and scene!

I love the Armorer character and design. I have been hoping that her helmet would be made by someone. Sadly I will not give eFX a $250 non-refundable deposit. Maybe Sideshow will have it available like they have with several other eFX items. 🤔 That will probably be the only way I order this.

Oh... and great clip to post GC! Love that movie and scene!

BBTS put it up as well, it isn't up on Sideshow yet but I'm sure they'll get it in, they've had their last few pieces and have been putting their Fett helmet on sale every so often as well.

I'm not in....I have to be pretty selective due to lack of room. However if I was interested in this I would only go through the Big Bad Toy Store or Sideshow. Sorry... but way too many broken promises with EFX. If they do make good on the Scout Trooper Helmet to make folks whole here after 10 years and finally release the Rey Dark saber after a 4 year delay... That would go along way with me. However, as I have said before.... the proof is in the pudding and they have dug them selves into a DEEP well starting at the bottom of the Grand Canyon to "earn" any trust with the prop replica brotherhood Here. I have spoken. GC

Last edited:
Really, really hoping for a Black Series Armorer helmet. Now that I would jump on immediately.

After all this company has done to our community it’s sad to see people continuing to give them business.

They are a horrible company and have zero ethics. Any member of this board doesn’t ship an item promptly and ghosts his buyer and they are a scammer and booted.

For EFX this was their business model for 10 years.

But hey… keep telling yourself they make nice stuff.

Keep telling yourself it’s OK if you buy through another reseller.

Keep telling yourself it’s ok because they didn’t harm you personally.

Keep telling yourself it’s ok because they are finally shipping an item 10 years late.

Keep telling yourself it’s ok because it’s new management (and neglecting this new management is a founder of the company)

Pudu

Last edited:
After all this company has done to our community it’s sad to see people continuing to give them business.

They are a horrible company and have zero ethics. Any member of this board doesn’t ship an item promptly and ghosts his buyer and they are a scammer and booted.

Keep telling yourself it’s ok because they are finally shipping an item 10 years late.

Keep telling yourself it’s ok because it’s new management (and neglecting this new management is a founder of the company)

Pudu

This ☝️

They are asking for a NON-REFUNDABLE 250 bucks deposit? LOL! Good luck whoever plans to do that

Pudu

I don’t think most anyone here is really giving them their business or trust anything they’re selling.

More of a point and snicker at how terrible this helmet looks and the audacity of them asking for a huge deposit on vaporware situation.

Pudu

So.... in summary. If you are considering buying from EFX......

I got this email Wednesday morning with details and a link to complete my payment. So, hopefully everyone will start seeing this on their porches soon!

1695409420334.png

Got an email yesterday with tracking information. Ordered direct from EFX. So, should be seeing this (hopefully) next week sometime!

Here is a closeup look at the EFX Collectibles Armorer Helmet!

Nice review Gabe I was on the fence on this one so I am on the waitlist with sideshow atm for a few weeks now. The perspective angle demonstration was on point.

Reactions: TOS
Thanks for the video review Gabe. Looks fantastic. Really looking forward to getting mine from Sideshow.

Gold Cylon - hope your WL gets converted

Here is a closeup look at the EFX Collectibles Armorer Helmet!

Nice review Gabe I was on the fence on this one so I am on the waitlist with sideshow atm for a few weeks now. The perspective angle demonstration was on point.
Thanks for the video review Gabe. Looks fantastic. Really looking forward to getting mine from Sideshow.

Gold Cylon - hope your WL gets converted
Thanks Woody I hope so.

Glad you like the Armorer helmet Goldcylon. I've had mine for about a week now, along with the Luke lightsaber, and it really does look fantastic in person

Back