eFX: Ob-Wan Kenobi ANH Extreme Lightsaber Replica

Reaction score
From what I can recall, eFx never did give any concrete reasons as to why they were not bringing this saber to market, did they?

Or was it just deemed to difficult to manufacture?

second one :) they claimed they were having problems with the mechanism.. which I don't buy because ROTJ Luke and ANH Obi are VERY SIMILAR sabers..

Reaction score
Let's bring this thread back from the dead. I think EFX is planning on making a Kylo reveal. If they couldn't figure this out how will Kylo's work?

Reaction score
Let's bring this thread back from the dead. I think EFX is planning on making a Kylo reveal. If they couldn't figure this out how will Kylo's work?
eFx should work on making Crickets! Who's kidding who, they don't make anything!!

Reaction score
Rather make the Iron Man helmet first. I won't buy anything from them before I see that one.
Chris

Reaction score
Rather make the Iron Man helmet first. I won't buy anything from them before I see that one.
Chris
What I don't understand is that they actually made a handful for OMAZE or whichever organization had a charity event for Avengers. Why not finish the run ?

Reaction score
What I don't understand is that they actually made a handful for OMAZE or whichever organization had a charity event for Avengers. Why not finish the run ?
My thoughts exactly, the fact that they made a small run of the Iron Man helmets proves this isn't a production or manufacturing issue. Its like they're just trolling us.

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, the fact that they made a small run of the Iron Man helmets proves this isn't a production or manufacturing issue. Its like they're just trolling us.
The fact that their Star Lord helmet is actually shipping and a couple of collectors posted videos online is a step in the right direction. But they really need to up their customer service.

Reaction score
Where did you get the info that Efx is working on Kylo reveal? I didn't hear anything about that
It was a slide shown at SDCC. Luke ESB and Kylo reveal sabers. Of course they announced other sabers as well which haven't seen the light of day.