EFX Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
I’d like to think so, although I suspect that the Certificate Of Authenticity and signed base will be all we get to differentiate between the LE (is it okay to call it that) and the SE.
This would be my guess just like the Red Five X-Wing SE even the box had no serial number just the plaque

Reaction score
Thanks any issues I should be aware of how long did it take to get from the U.K. ? I just bought one. GC
No issues..
I got it in 1 week/ 7days..
The display case makes it stand out..
my EFX falcon is next to my MR AT-AT/ snow speeder..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have never post it pics on rebel scum..
What is the easiest way to post pics?
Click "Photo Gallery" at the top of the forum, then "Upload Photo". The come back here to post and in the lower left you'll see a "My Photos" button to insert your photo into the post.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pic Imperial! It gives me a better sense of the size of the eFX Falcon. I see you have the snow base for your MR Snowspeeder. I considered getting it but I like the mirrored base so I can see the underside of the ship. Nice collection!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks..
for me the EFX version looks great.. Especially because I'm not ready to spend a lot of money on the MR version. Also I ran out of space in this room that I use as my office / work space..so I wouldn't have where to put the MR falcon if i decided to buy one.. I love the snow base theme .. There is one on ebay selling i think for $100 bucks.. Well worth it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks..
for me the EFX version looks great.. Especially because I'm not ready to spend a lot of money on the MR version. Also I ran out of space in this room that I use as my office / work space..so I wouldn't have where to put the MR falcon if i decided to buy one.. I love the snow base theme .. There is one on ebay selling i think for $100 bucks.. Well worth it.
Great collection!

Reaction score
Still no sign of the Signature Edition being shipped. Anyone heard anything from them?

Reaction score
Thanks..
I think the EFX version looks pretty good as well. My main consideration for purchase was size as well as my den is now space challenged as well. Are there models that look better and are more accurate? Maybe however I also know it impossible to make everybody happy. GC

Reaction score
The eFX Falcon definitely scratches an itch for some as the MR Falcon is a behemoth and definitely hard to display if one has space issues (budget issues aside).

Reaction score
Goldcylon, you may want to consider the 1/60 perfect grade Millennium Falcon by bandai. Shouldn't be hard to get it built and professionally painted through a commission

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the EFX version looks pretty good as well. My main consideration for purchase was size as well as my den is now space challenged as well. Are there models that look better and are more accurate? Maybe however I also know it impossible to make everybody happy. GC
The EFX version is one of the most inaccurate versions out there and after seeing it in person I was so disapointed. Refugee has a good Idea about buying a perfect grade and commissioning somebody to build it.

Reaction score
Thanks..
Thanks for that lead. The base and cover are well made and make it look even better if that makes any sense.

Reaction score
The eFX Falcon definitely scratches an itch for some as the MR Falcon is a behemoth and definitely hard to display if one has space issues (budget issues aside).
Yeah I agree. Its huge (MR Falcon) and after seeing all those large MR models together they can overtake a room if it is not big enough

Last edited:
Reaction score
I completely Concur I like the drop in base and the polished greeblies as well. Nice attention to detail

Reaction score
Last I heard, they were waiting on Ford's signature. Evidently he is currently shooting a movie right now.

That's the word I got....
I heard from Bryan yesterday. Ford has now finished signing all the plaques and Bryan has posted a pic of him with Ford on FB. Hopefully the Falcon will ship soon.

Reaction score
Hi fellow scummers,

I just took the plunge on a signature version.

Apparently they kept one on hold in case there were issues (according to the efx site anyways).

It's a pretty big sum so I'm hoping I won't live to regret it.

Looking forward to the delivery.

Reaction score
Jesus...$3000 for one of the worst Falcons I have seen in person and 3 signatures...LOL..No thanks!!!

Reaction score
Peter Mayhew has just passed on. May he RIP.

on a more personal note, I wonder how this affects the signature version ?

Reaction score
Ohh, that is sad news.

I heard from Bryan just after Celebrations and he said that Peter's was the last set of signatures to be obtained.

Reaction score
R.I.P. Chewbacca :oops:

I think eFX has to print his signature like MR did with their Enterprise.

Chris

Reaction score
Don't know why they couldn't arrange to have them signed while they were both at celebration? It's only 25 plaques plus about 7 APs.