EFX Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
$600 ship
+$1,000 Ford sig
+$75 BDW sig
+$75 Mayhew sig
+$1,250 "We can find 25 suckers to buy anything" markup (;))
=$3,000

Reaction score
Did news of this go out in an email? If so, I didn't receive it. Just like I'm still waiting for my Scout Trooper helmet.

Reaction score
the production quality is poor, paint job is extremely poor, there are mistakes regarding details.. and they want us to pay 3K because of signatures? really?

Reaction score
$600 ship
+$1,000 Ford sig
+$75 BDW sig
+$75 Mayhew sig
+$1,250 "We can find 25 suckers to buy anything" markup (;))
=$3,000
I just barely got the email today and thought it was a studio scale for that price! I had to re-read the description several times just to make sense of the price. It’s seriously laughable! ...I felt like Joe Dirt reading the Auto Trader.. “saaay whaaa?”

Reaction score
I may have mug written all over me, but as a Millennium Falcon collector, I just can’t ignore this.

I sent them an email expressing my interest and it goes live Friday. I will try and pick one up.

I don't think you'll have much trouble getting one.

I finally sold mine. After trying to live with the shoddy details and (particularly) bad paint job, I gave up and sold it. Didn't help that I finally put together my Bandai Perfect Grade... Holy Moly! That thing is without comparison. I have the MR, and the Bandai annihilates it in every way. If anyone is on the fence - just get it. A true modern masterpiece.

Reaction score
I don't think you'll have much trouble getting one.

I finally sold mine. After trying to live with the shoddy details and (particularly) bad paint job, I gave up and sold it. Didn't help that I finally put together my Bandai Perfect Grade... Holy Moly! That thing is without comparison. I have the MR, and the Bandai annihilates it in every way. If anyone is on the fence - just get it. A true modern masterpiece.
I didn't pick up the Bandai and missed out on the MR back in the day. Always wanted an MR. So I picked up the Deagostini Falcon. Had it all assembled including the missing greeblies from issue 100A. I just sent it off to a pretty experienced model kit painter in my country. I like the fact he painted his own one using pictures of the actual filming model. So he will add in all the dents, blast marks, weathering etc as close as the filming model as possible. Can't wait.

For USD3K, a sub-par eFX Falcon with 3 signature is just too expensive for my blood. GOod luck to those who can score one. 25 units only worldwide is pretty rare

Reaction score
i totally agree with the criticism on both the join line at the mandible and the poor paint job (on the side walls, at least), I’m still very pleased with my EFX Falcon. Yeah, the price is high, maybe too high but I figured that with a limit of on 25 plus the signatures would make it a pretty exclusive collectible. It’s no Studio Scale, but it could be worth it in the long run.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ordered one. I figure the Falcon was $600, Ford's signature goes for around $1000. That leaves $1400, which is obviously more than Mayhew and Billy Dee's signatures are worth, but I think the 25 edition size will make its value increase in the end. Missed out on the MR Falcon so I'm excited to get this one.

Reaction score
Crazy! If the scale was larger I would bite.

I hardly had the display space anyway! Ugh!

Happy for those who get this.

Reaction score
Incredible! This just shows there is demand for high end priced SW items. eFX should do something about their current business model. Imagine how much money they can make.

Reaction score
Thank you, then the Biker Scout helmet production can start again :\!!!

Reaction score
I score one. VAT in the U.K. is another cost, but like others here, I’m glad I bought one.

Reaction score
Congrats to those who picked one up. 25 is definitely an uber-limited run. I wonder if eFX will inscribe Signature Edition somewhere on the Falcon to distinguish it from the LE version (similar to the MR Sig Ed Falcon).

Reaction score
I’d like to think so, although I suspect that the Certificate Of Authenticity and signed base will be all we get to differentiate between the LE (is it okay to call it that) and the SE.

Reaction score
with eFx's resume 10 hours is a joke.. but it simply means I am deluded or people don't see things from my point of view :)

Reaction score
The product has already been released, so barring signatures and any additional paraphernalia, there can be no reason for any long delays.

Reaction score
May I kindly add: $2900 for signatures and a model which is not accurate... and has a very lame paint job.. and NOT SS scale.. and has serious mistakes.. I think it is a MIRACLE people are buying this...

$2900 for signatures. Madness.

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately, the paint apps for it is far from stellar. If it was SS quality paint apps, it would have been awesome.

Reaction score
everything they sell is overpriced.. and they are manipulating the customers as well.. They state that the blade runner blaster is the last batch available from Tomensuke but the good fellows at the BR Forums already stated that it did not reflect the truth at all... what a mess...