eFx Mandalorian S2 Helmet

Reaction score
I like this one more than S1 but the edition size may be much higher now.

Reaction score
As I have the previous version I know I shouldn't have order it, but couldn't help myself.

I wonder how long until the other helmet from the S2 E1 goes up for PO?

Dax

Reaction score
So what does the interior of the helmet look like? Do they have an adjustable head strap, padding, or nothing inside?

Reaction score
So what does the interior of the helmet look like? Do they have an adjustable head strap, padding, or nothing inside?
It’s lined with black soft padded fabric. Like a mesh jersey material. Comes with an additional small cushion pillow for the top of your head. Very comfy but the original helmet is very small and tight fitting.

Reaction score
As I have the previous version I know I shouldn't have order it, but couldn't help myself.

I wonder how long until the other helmet from the S2 E1 goes up for PO?
I'm a sucker and I'd take a Marshall helmet...

Reaction score
They should do a Pedro Pascal SE. I would pre-order that (but from a 3rd party dealer or Sideshow of course).

Reaction score
Is it just a shinier, cleaner version?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I must be having an issue! I can only find their announcement on their official page.
They must have taken it down. Last night it had all the specific info on the announcement and also on the product page. The helmet is specific to Episode #9 "The Marshall" is how they had it described.

Reaction score
It’s lined with black soft padded fabric. Like a mesh jersey material. Comes with an additional small cushion pillow for the top of your head. Very comfy but the original helmet is very small and tight fitting.
Very small indeed my 7.5 size head was not fitting in the original release lol

Reaction score
They must have taken it down. Last night it had all the specific info on the announcement and also on the product page. The helmet is specific to Episode #9 "The Marshall" is how they had it described.
Unless their site had different wording, the specifications say “As first seen in Episode 9: The Marshall of The Mandalorian on Disney+“

So it’s not specific to only that episode per se; just happens to be where we first see it since it’s the first episode of season 2.

Reaction score
Really fills you with confidence about EFX, doesn’t it?

Reaction score
Really fills you with confidence about EFX, doesn’t it?
Ahem not lately lol, but I would feel secure with purchasing from the big bad toy store but still awaiting my credit refund from Bank of America for the Chronicle Collectables non delivered Rey Saber. However I won’t be buying version 2 of the mando helmet at this time. To me it just looks like a repaint and a larger edition. GC

Reaction score
People got ripped off by the scout and they barely release other products yet run straight to them when they re release a helmet that just came out last year....

Reaction score
Ahem not lately lol, but I would feel secure with purchasing from the big bad toy store but still awaiting my credit refund from Bank of America for the Chronicle Collectables non delivered Rey Saber. However I won’t be buying version 2 of the mando helmet at this time. To me it just looks like a repaint and a larger edition. GC
Which it is, but I don’t know if this will have the same licensor pressure to deliver the product like the first one did.

The only reason EFX and ANOVOS got their Mandalorian helmets out several months late instead of several years late is because they had to meet the deadline to synergize with the show’s release.

I don’t know if this version has such a directive.

For anyone ordering, BigBadToyStore did refund a deposit on an ANOVOS item that kept getting pushed back, albeit in store credit. But I would hope Sideshow would do similarly if EFX doesn’t deliver the helmet within a reasonable timeframe.

Reaction score
It's listed now officially.

Reaction score
Well buying such a gimmicky product keeps cash flowing to eFX just to stay in business and continuing to string customers along on the scout and many other products.

Its all about yourselves untill it's your turn to get screwed. These jerks dont deserve any of our money. They just released this helmet last year and then release the exact same helmet and still have people jumping on it including the buyers from last year. Its the exact same friggin helmet minus weathering. Stand back and think to yourselves and ask, do I really need this helmet even though I just bought it last year?

Think about all of the little effort they put into producing all the products they promised to release and all of the people strung along on the Legend and limited scouts. The limited may have been released but that still was a disaster. Its time to think out side of your collecting desires and to look at the big picture.

Reaction score
Anyone who wants one should only get it from a 3rd party retailer. Or better still, wait for it to be in stock. Giving money to eFX is a huge risk based on their track record. Regardless if they have mold or do not have the mold.

Reaction score
Well buying such a gimmicky product keeps cash flowing to eFX just to stay in business and continuing to string customers along on the scout and many other products.

Its all about yourselves untill it's your turn to get screwed. These jerks dont deserve any of our money. They just released this helmet last year and then release the exact same helmet and still have people jumping on it including the buyers from last year. Its the exact same friggin helmet minus weathering. Stand back and think to yourselves and ask, do I really need this helmet even though I just bought it last year?

Think about all of the little effort they put into producing all the products they promised to release and all of the people strung along on the Legend and limited scouts. The limited may have been released but that still was a disaster. Its time to think out side of your collecting desires and to look at the big picture.
I fully understand the point you're trying to make and find EFX and ANOVOS's business practices dishonorable as most anyone here would. However, that has been discussed at length and everyone knows better than to fully trust either company. I'm not really sure what you want to accomplish outside of that.

Talking down to everyone posting here and making assumptions about them is certainly not a good way to dissuade anyone from anything.

Reaction score
I just dont understand why anyone would send them money and be content with getting the item before everyone else who is still owed from years back. If this was a fan maker he/she be tossed out on the curb.

Darth Stone being a prime example.

Reaction score
Who else thinks the shiny version looks better?
I don't know what it is, but for certain prop replicas, I like the clean look, while others, I prefer the weathered look. I guess it comes down to seeing the actual product and making a decision then. For this Mando helmet, I definitely like the shiny version better. It's fresh-pressed beskar!