EFX Darth Vader "Pyre" Helmet (Melted Helmet)

Reaction score
My hope even though it might be a slim chance..
Is for master replicas to pick up the star wars license again.. For now .. I'll buy my EFX items thru a 3rd party or eBay..
Current Master Replicas groups know that they won’t be making any money off current product offerings. I believe that is what MR is trying to do right now; have a proven track records of diverse products and appeal to Disney to win the limited edition prop replicas rights back from EFX.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have never seen the appeal of this particular helmet either. I like Vader collectibles, but wouldn't want something like this in my collection.
You and me both, Serg. I never got why people like this piece so much either. But it is cool they offer it for those that do.

Reaction score
Well I do. I hope it gets made. Being 3D printed although you would have thought they would have had it knocked out by now. GC

Reaction score
I honestly doubt this will ever see the light.
Chris
Well Chris .....it might....My pre order Star Lord helmet is ready to ship according to EFX and I received an email from them today for the remainder of the payment. A few folks have done unboxing videos on Star Lord on YouTube so..... Maybe

Then I’m reminded that the SE editions of the Millennium Falcon have not shipped after a year.... Bluntly it’s a crapshoot.

The one unboxing video was pretty good. He liked the helmet, took issues with the new craptastic stand and told them how he felt about the shipping delay, EFXs customer service and their overall contempt to the customer. It was a fair but brutally honest assessment of EFX and their business practices. GC

Reaction score
Thanks for that update. I believe that base and indeed that skull received way more screen time this go around. That triangle base was also seen in TROS. I hope this sees the light of day and now with an edition of 250 according to your update I am even more optimistic. I predict even Sergiu maybe turned to the dark side IF this sees the light of day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just received an email from EFX. It appears this will be seeing the light of day. Here is a cut and paste of the email.

March 7, 2021

Order Number:
Quantity:

Dear

We are pleased to inform you that the Darth Vader "Pyre" helmet that you had placed a pre-order is scheduled to arrive at the port of Los Angeles on March 15. We are hoping that it will get through customs quickly, but due to the pandemic, the port as been backlogged, so there may be a slight delay in delivering to our warehouse. But, we will ship as soon as we receive them!

The balance due is $1,099 (per helmet) plus CA Sales Tax, if applicable, and shipping. If you are an international customer, you will also be responsible for any duty, taxes or fees levied by your country. You will be billed directly by FedEx for these charges. We will e-mail you again with the instructions to pay the balance due to complete your order when it is confirmed that the ship has arrived in Los Angeles, we just wanted to give you advance notice.

Thank you for your patience in the delivery of this incredible prop replica.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need further information.

The EFX team.

Just an update GC !

Reaction score
Let's hope this will be everything collectors want it to be.

Reaction score
Let's hope this will be everything collectors want it to be.
I agree Sergiu. It’s supposed to be a real low edition between 200-250ish. This was the last item I bought direct from EFX. After getting my money back from Chronicle Collectables via the credit card claim process I ordered the Dark Rey via Sideshow this time. I will do an unboxing upon arrival and post up my impressions. This will probably be my last purchase with EFX unless they venture into the reveal saber market again. GC

Reaction score
UPDATE well in for a penny in for a pound I have paid in full.

March 22, 2021

Order No.:

Quantity: 1
Balance Due: $1,099 (Plus shipping and CA Sales Tax, if applicable. For international customers, does NOT include any duty, taxes of fees levied by your country. FedEx will invoice you directly for those charges.)

Dear D

First, thank you for your patience! We are sure that you will be proud to display this incredible prop replica as part of your Star Wars collection!

Even though the boat with our container arrived at the port of Los Angeles last week and we have pre-cleared customs, due to the congestion at the port, we are waiting for the container to be unloaded from the boat. We expect the container to be delivered to our warehouse this week.

You will be able to change any of your information in your account profile at this time.

To complete your order, please Click Here. You can also go directly to our website: www.EFXCollectibles.com and then click on "OTHER COLLECTIBLES & ACCESSORIES"

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at CustomerService@EFXCollectibles.com

Thank you once again!

The EFX Team

Reaction score
Incredible! They actually shipped this! Still no Legend Biker Scout helmet unfortunately.

I read there is a facebook user in one of the groups I am in, actually emailed EFX many times this year to ask where is his Biker Scout Legend helmet. No replies at all from eFX.

Then he created a dummy email and enquire about making a purchase of one of their products. eFX replied in 24 hours LOL.

As for Anovos, no replies despite many emails I sent to them about my order. Maybe I could send a dummy email and see if "Reggie" still works there

Reaction score
This looks like it came out great, really like the base especially. Not something I would probably pick up but congrats to those who got one.

Reaction score
This looks like it came out great, really like the base especially. Not something I would probably pick up but congrats to those who got one.
As Gabe stated it is a very heavy base. It’s different and a very large base and accurate to the movie. Expensive but I am happy with it. GC

Reaction score
Great. But they still can't get the Legend Biker Scout helmet done which I paid for in full in July of 2014?!? WTF?
WTF indeed there really is no excuse. This was my last purchase direct from EFX. My dark Rey saber went through sideshow

Reaction score
I wonder what the result looks like when I put one of the PCR Vader Helmets or the Anovos that is made of fiberglass in the oven for a while. :unsure:
Chris

Reaction score
Next to the barbecue. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, that is actually quite impressive.
Its larger than I thought it would be and the triangle base is a pretty large footprint and very heavy. I will be moving some RS helmets soon to a LACK shelf above in my den I have yet to install. Then I will give this a better place in my collection

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its larger than I thought it would be and the triangle base is a pretty large footprint and very heavy. I will be moving some RS helmets soon to a LACK shelf above in my den I have yet to install. Then I will give this a better place in my collection
Looking forward to see how you have this displayed!

Mauricio

Reaction score
I have mine coming direct from EFX. I can't wait to receive it.

EFX has kept pushing out amazing items even in these difficult times. They deliver and fulfill their promise.

Some stay stuck in the Biker Scout Legend Edition situation and basically throw trash at anything EFX announces and comes out with. Its funny how some keep this attitude even though they order their products indirectly. That is kind of foolish, IMO, but to each its own.

The Biker Scout Legend Edition will come out sooner than later and some mouths will be shut.

I know from a good source of great items that are coming down the pipeline and they are not re-paints or re-hashes, including Dark Rey's lightsaber.

Keep up the great work EFX! No one else is doing what you do and keep satisfying high end collectors like you do!

Reaction score
The Biker Scout Legend Edition will come out sooner than later and some mouths will be shut.
"Sooner" as in how many years from now? I feel like you're making light of the situation that some of us are in. EFX has been holding my $900 since July of 2014. That's completely inexcusable. Of course it's going to tarnish their reputation and cast a dark cloud over any current products they release.

RS Props was not on my radar back then. I wish they were...I would have had a super accurate scout helmet years ago.

TOS

Reaction score
I have mine coming direct from EFX. I can't wait to receive it.

EFX has kept pushing out amazing items even in these difficult times. They deliver and fulfill their promise.

Some stay stuck in the Biker Scout Legend Edition situation and basically throw trash at anything EFX announces and comes out with. Its funny how some keep this attitude even though they order their products indirectly. That is kind of foolish, IMO, but to each its own.

I know from a good source of great items that are coming down the pipeline and they are not re-paints or re-hashes, including Dark Rey's lightsaber.

Keep up the great work EFX! No one else is doing what you do and keep satisfying high end collectors like you do!
I don't agree with you at all........but like you said "to each its own".....