EFX Darth Vader Helmet Display

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am having trouble displaying my Vader helmet anywhere! The base doesn't fit in anything. I was hoping people can share pics of how they display their helmet so I can get ideas. At this point it looks like it's just placing it on top of the cabinets or losing the base (which bums me out because I bought the acrylic cover)

Reaction score

I can't remember the made-up swedish-name of the white cabinets, but they come from the office/business section of ikea.

the eFX base fits corner-to-corner, with only about 1/2" to spare on each side. shelves are height adjustable. doors lock with a key.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At first i also bought an acrylic cover to fit the efx base, but i've since changed my display & use a simple paper towel holder for a stand.

Reaction score
No mate, cheap stand in by Rubies

I have a Hasbro Black Series for my cheap stand-in.

Great display ideas fellas! Can't wait to get mine out of storage when my man cave is finished out (hopefully by the end of summer)

Reaction score
Question about display

beautiful display!! I too am trying to figure out how to display my Vader helmet, and need to purchase a helmet stand for it. Do you remember where you bought your paper towel stands? They look very nice, almost like they belong with the helmet! Thanks!

At first i also bought an acrylic cover to fit the efx base, but i've since changed my display & use a simple paper towel holder for a stand.

Reaction score
Display question pt2

Also, what display unit is that you are using? I'm guessing maybe from ikea? Thank you.

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, the cabinet is Ikea(besta) The towel holders were bought in Asda a UK store owned by Walmart. In my previous pictures Vader is on an eFX stand from the AOTC Clonetrooper helmet, My Vader helmet is now on an identical stand(paper towel holder) Like the Fett below:) works for me :)

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, the cabinet is Ikea(besta) The towel holders were bought in Asda a UK store owned by Walmart. In my previous pictures Vader is on an eFX stand from the AOTC Clonetrooper helmet, My Vader helmet is now on an identical stand(paper towel holder) Like the Fett below:) works for me :)
The display looks excellent! The towel holder looks very 'high-end' actually....