EFX Chrome Boba Fett Helmet

Reaction score
I paid in July 2014, and the pre-order says expected ship date is September/October (2-3 months).

This was the problem when I claimed with my CC, the fact efx didn’t say which year they would release.

With no mention at all of the Scout in their newsletter it would seem to confirm this is just never going to happen. Bryan seems happy to move on without a care in the world for his customers from all those years ago.

This was also posted by Art Andrews on the RPF when he was asked for help with contacting Bryan

“Sadly, my communication with Bryan has dropped to zero, but the last information I had was that there were no plans for this piece. Wish I could help more, but I am now out of that loop.”

I would suggest anyone wanting any sort of outcome for their Scout order should take legal action as Bryan clearly doesn’t care.
Maybe speak to the guys who took Anovos to court?

Reaction score
This was the problem when I claimed with my CC, the fact efx didn’t say which year they would release.

With no mention at all of the Scout in their newsletter it would seem to confirm this is just never going to happen. Bryan seems happy to move on without a care in the world for his customers from all those years ago.

This was also posted by Art Andrews on the RPF when he was asked for help with contacting Bryan

“Sadly, my communication with Bryan has dropped to zero, but the last information I had was that there were no plans for this piece. Wish I could help more, but I am now out of that loop.”

I would suggest anyone wanting any sort of outcome for their Scout order should take legal action as Bryan clearly doesn’t care.
Maybe speak to the guys who took Anovos to court?

This is a real shame. He is sitting on a grand total of USD449,500 BUCKS! That's 500 numbers sold X USD899 a pop. If he doesn't deliver, he is basically stealing almost half a million bucks from honest paying collectors and fans!

If RS can easily produce a vac formed Bike Scout Helmet, I do not understand why can't eFX after 6 years! smdh

Reaction score
This is a real shame. He is sitting on a grand total of USD449,500 BUCKS! That's 500 numbers sold X USD899 a pop. If he doesn't deliver, he is basically stealing almost half a million bucks from honest paying collectors and fans!

If RS can easily produce a vac formed Bike Scout Helmet, I do not understand why can't eFX after 6 years! smdh

I wish I could keep that much money with out delivering and still have returning customers!

Any of us would be completely shunned from the prop community if we pulled that. I have to remind everyone that as it does not matter if you're not screwed by them yet. Many other people are and deserve closure on the matter. Buying more products does not help.

Dax

Reaction score
You guys are way more patient than me. Personally, I'd be taking a roadtrip and talk to the guy face to face. I'd also be filing police reports in his state for theft. After 6 years there's no reasonable defence, it's outright fraud.

Reaction score
Can you guys not get your $$ back from your CC company? If not why?

Barclaycard tried but as efx hadn’t listed a year for release, only the month, it wasn’t straight forward.
They told me they’d spoken to Bryan who refused a refund saying they weren’t given for a change of heart?! (I’d asked for a refund instead of the pcr Vader bribe, which was an option, but Bryan never returned any emails on that front).
BC eventually gave me a 50% refund as a gesture of goodwill.

I did finally get a refund from efx but only after tracking down Bryan’s mobile phone number from a private source and calling him personally to explain the situation.

The only emails Bryan ever answered were enquiries about new sales, he’s really quick to reply to those :)

Reaction score
I know Bryan goes to cons and such, has anyone walked up and got in his face and straight up asked, what eff is going on? I don't know if I could resist the urge to call him out to his face if he stole my money.

Reactions: Dax
Reaction score
Ah ok this was a time ago, of course he disconnected it when a lot of people are claiming their money back.
Chris

Reaction score
Ah ok this was a time ago, of course he disconnected it when a lot of people are claiming their money back.
Chris

I only gave it to one other person but yeah, I imagine he changed his number after my call fearing a deluge.

Reaction score
This is from Bryan's FB page. I would like to leave out the 3 and replace the Mandalorian lettering with the Biker Scout helmet image .......🙄!!!FB_IMG_1610623749974.jpg

Reaction score
If it wasn't annoying, you could really laugh at it. Well done Sergiu!!!!

Reaction score
The most dodgy company to ever (dis)grace themselves within the collecting community. How they are is able to operate and not in jail over the Scout Legend helmet is beyond comprehension/law/logical.

If you pre-order directly from them, frankly, you're brain-dead imbecile and deserve to lose your money.

Reaction score
Bought plenty from them. Never an issue. Nor am I a "brain dead imbecile". I get you guys were ripped off, but no need to stomp on people who enjoy their product. I love my chrome buckets!

Reaction score
Bought plenty from them. Never an issue. Nor am I a "brain dead imbecile". I get you guys were ripped off, but no need to stomp on people who enjoy their product. I love my chrome buckets!

I think it is ok to bring up the transgressions of eFX as many times as necessary, until those who gave their money are made whole!

Reaction score
Agreed, but ripping people just because they are buying the product is not. I feel for the ones who were screwed but I won't let someone bash my decisions cuz they are salty either.

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if these are in hand by August. I suspect September even with their newsletter.

Reaction score
Another delay which is interesting for the Boba helmets as they were being chromed in the US...

Reaction score
Back when they released Vader there were a lot of issues with the chroming process. I spoke with them at Celebration Orlando in 2017 and even suggested the Fett bucket for the chrome treatment and the guy said "fat chance with all the iaaues we had with Vader".
I dont mind the delay as long as the product is awesome.

Reaction score
Yeah only thing I'm confused about on the delay for Boba is they're being chromed in the US. Now I don't mind the delay but it's confusing.

Reaction score
Great news! The boat with the 40th Anniversary Commemorative Boba Fett helmets arrived in Long Beach on schedule on October 14. The average time to unload has been 11-14 days after arrival in Long Beach, so since we are within the average time window, we are anticipating that we will be receiving the helmets within a week!

I finished paying off the helmet! Looking forward to having it.

Reaction score
Just made the final payment myself. Really glad I grabbed one when I did. These will look amazing on display.

James

It better...that's how I convinced myself!

Also...I thought the chroming was going to be done State side...?

Reaction score
Paid my remaining balance as well. It'll look good next to my MR Fett and EFX Mando ver. 1.

I see from reading this that EFX screwed people on the Biker Scout Legend helmet. Was this the only product that people were screwed on from them?

Reaction score
Paid my remaining balance as well. It'll look good next to my MR Fett and EFX Mando ver. 1.

I see from reading this that EFX screwed people on the Biker Scout Legend helmet. Was this the only product that people were screwed on from them?

We are waiting on the EFX Legend Biker Scout and the Avengers Iron Man Mark VII helmets. I put a down payment on both and have heard even less updates about Iron Man than the Biker Scout.

Reaction score
We are waiting on the EFX Legend Biker Scout and the Avengers Iron Man Mark VII helmets. I put a down payment on both and have heard even less updates about Iron Man than the Biker Scout.
Ahh I see. Didn't know that was going on with them. Not to diminish the people who have an issue with these two pre-orders but if that's the only problems since the company's been around then they look like an isolated incidents. Were they both ordered around the same time?

Also, got my tracking info. for the Boba Chromed 40th helmet yesterday.

Reaction score
Ahh I see. Didn't know that was going on with them. Not to diminish the people who have an issue with these two pre-orders but if that's the only problems since the company's been around then they look like an isolated incidents. Were they both ordered around the same time?

Received my tracking # as well!
What a great addition to the other chromes 🙂

Reaction score

It goes beyond the 7 years waiting for the product.

They refused to answer any emails you sent them asking for status. I sent many emails to many different accounts at EFX asking about my biker helmet and no response. Meanwhile I could create a fake gmail account and ask them about a new product and get a response in < 24 hours.

They had a 2nd biker scout helmet that came out the same time as the 1st and shipped after like 4-5 years (when someone found the right person at Lucas). Having chatted with numerous other people in the same situation I am in I suspect that happened as well this time. I know a Sr VP was contacted and the person got a note very quickly from Bryan (after being ignored for years) and shortly thereafter communication was made with other customers.

I still don’t trust them at all. Way too many excuses. And they have brought out, designed and shipped way too many new products between when I ordered and now.

They have probably taken several hundred thousand dollars from customers, broken many promises and not responded to communication. 7 years. They’ve had well more than their second chance. Any seller does this in any respectable group and they are banned and labeled a scammer or a thief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Sweet! Cant wait till it shows up!!! Vader is packed up until the arrival then I complete the band!
Top is a chrome Mando I had commissioned.

Attachments

• received_309589107371645.jpeg
    received_309589107371645.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
My chrome Fett arrived yesterday. I am surprised how much I like it and I was planning on selling but I've decided to keep it. 91/250.