EFX Chrome Boba Fett Helmet

Reaction score
I have heard rumors about a 40th Anniversary Boba Fett Chrome Helmet. Id love to add this to the Vader and Trooper Chrome buckets! Anyone know anything about it?

Reaction score
Don't get Hasbro going, they'll repaint the new Fett helmet chrome and repackage it.

But cool idea if EFX did one up to go with the other two chrome domes.

Reaction score
It was briefly on their website. Assuming they put it up early since it was quickly taken down.

Reaction score
Apologies for posting here, as it's a non-sequitur, for sure. I wasn't sure where else to put it.

Has anyone seen the Luis Vuitton Boba Fett helmets by Gabriel Dishaw?

Gabriel+Dishaw+-+Vuitton+Fett+2+(9+of+24).jpg

There are other Star Wars designs, such as Vader and the Royal Guard, but i thought these were especially good.

Reaction score
Watch giving any money to this company.

They have a history of poor communication and delivery. They have a biker scout helmet dating back to 2014 that they took money on and still haven’t shipped to customers.

No way will they ever see a dime from me.

If you are not familiar with this company read the biker scout thread to give you an idea of what you are dealing with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Agreed. Their track record is quite spotty. I was almost amazed they were able to get out their Mando V1 helmet in relatively short order (8 months). Ironically, that was a split-venture with Chronicles Collectibles, whom themselves have since gone bankrupt. (Mando V2--also sold-out--they are partnered with Sideshow, who isn't goin' anywhere.)

Reaction score
A 300 bucks non-refundable deposit. Yikesss! Its eFX after all. Run a risk losing it if they don't deliver.

Reaction score
300 bucks !?!? Wow, that seems like a huge risk given EFX's track record. Serious question: do people still feel comfortable giving these guys money? I just can't out of principle.

Reaction score
300 bucks !?!? Wow, that seems like a huge risk given EFX's track record. Serious question: do people still feel comfortable giving these guys money? I just can't out of principle.
Yes. The thread on the season 2 Mando helmets o
Pretty much shows people dont care till its their turn to get screwed.

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this item is direct sale only, you will not be able to purchase from other vendors and it will be completed in the time frame stated on the website.

Reaction score
No, I won't take the chance at all. I love their stuff (Anovos as well), but I am too cautious to give these companies my money, for their business model is a little suspicious. I'm amazed that companies like this can retain a licence.

Reaction score
No, I won't take the chance at all. I love their stuff (Anovos as well), but I am too cautious to give these companies my money, for their business model is a little suspicious. I'm amazed that companies like this can retain a licence.
Well, my friend, I say this with great confidence, if you order one, before sell out, you will get one in the estimated time frame. It would be a mistake to lump this in with other pre-order issues of the past.

Reaction score
Historical evidence has shown the exact opposite. Even The Mandalorian helmet which probably had the most oversight from Disney/LFL to get released was late. Caution and warnings are more than justified.

Reaction score
We can say historical issues. But the money and products they own many of us collectors is still very current.

It’s a joke Disney allows them to continue to have a license.

July 8, 2014. That’s the day preorders started on the biker scout helmets and gun that they still haven’t shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Well, my friend, I say this with great confidence, if you order one, before sell out, you will get one in the estimated time frame. It would be a mistake to lump this in with other pre-order issues of the past.
Their history says otherwise. Do you have any proof that Efx will honor their word this time? The Legend Scout helmets were announced and up for pre order sinxe 2012 and still are not finished and shipped out.

Reaction score
July 8, 2014. That’s the day preorders started on the biker scout helmets and gun that they still haven’t shipped.
The Iron Man helmet order was even before that, they won't get my money!! I wonder how someone can vouch for them.
Chris

Reaction score
That's a nope for me... still awaiting my Darth pyre and Rey's Darksaber preorders. The Darksaber was via Chronicle and we all know what happened there and I am still fighting that with Bank of America.

Reaction score
I got one. I have had no issues with the chrome buckets or efx. I know issues are out there... bit I feel fine. Cant wait!!!

And this is why we are here with issues from EFX. People like you tell them its ok they are ripping people off when you send them money.

I thought this community was better then this. I said it in the Mando helmet thread and will continue to say it no matter what people say in return.

We need to look out for one another and quit being selfish and commiting acts that only hurt other people. We need to unite and stand against these bullies and thieves. What they are doing would get any of us shunned online or possibly jail time if we try to pull the same actions. Why is EFX getting special treatment?

Its sad people only think for themselves.

Reaction score
Exactly. This was not like this was some kickstarter project I funded where there was a known risk the company might go out of business and the product might not ever end up in my hands. I paid in July 2014, and the pre-order says expected ship date is September/October (2-3 months). That would imply a product already designed and going through final prep for mass production and shipping.

And its not like the company failed and went out of business. The continue to make new products. Somehow they can design and get many many new products through the production cycle and into customers hands but they can't do so on my biker scout helmet and gun. It doesn't take 7 years to do a product like this.

They initially communicated. It wasn't great. But they sent status updates. They weren't great responding to emails from customers, but they at least communicated.

I've sent multiple emails to them and have never received a single response. Its one thing to have production issues, but to not respond to requests from customers whom you have taken money from... there is no other way to put it, those are the actions of a coward and a thief. Bad business is missing a shipping deadline. This has gone well beyond bad business practices. At least have the decency to reply to my email and admit you don't have the money any more. Any seller does this on any reputable group and they are banned.

Its pathetic that Disney has looked the other way on this. Their license should have been pulled a long time ago.

Go ahead and continue to do business with them. Its your choice. Just do me a favor, when you send them your money, ask them how much of it is going into an escrow account to pay back the customers they currently own money to, and how much is going to their profit margin.

Reaction score
😅

The estimated time frame for shipping is "anticipated for Q2-2021" (my bold type) so basically meaningless.

Reaction score
I'm on the fence. I heard the helmets are being chromed State side and the super low edition makes it attractive. Plus I'm a sucker for ESB...