EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Reaction score
Not sure what this means, but it is already a month late. For people who wanted this as a Christmas gift (like me), per the above post from Only1Kenobi, that's not going to happen. So it is delayed already and probably into next year now per that statement.
Corrected my post. I forgot the word "last" :D
Chris

Reaction score
Now, I will be the first to eat crow. But out of curiosity, I went to the EFX site and on there, the Boba Fett is available to purchase?
https://efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/boba-fett-helmet

Being my wife already gave BBTS the deposit for pre-order, nothing I can do about that. But if that is the case, odd they have not sent it to their retail distributors yet.
Probably so. I just received my Star Lord helmet that I preordered last year. I noticed that they are available again so I am guessing this is the remainder of the stock (750) that had not sold yet that they MAY have on hand. On the Star Lord Helmet they started shipping about a month ago and the unboxing videos were showing up on youtube. Basically an email from EFX showed up about 2 weeks after the videos were posted up to tell me my order was in hand and to pay the remainder. The helmet then showed up a week after final payment. SO its entirely possible those Fett Buckets/orders are in their hands......

I am only relating my experience here so... your mileage may vary. It would be great if EFX ever communicated anything.

While I am happy finally getting it they really need to work on getting back their reputation. Finishing those darn Blaster Bike trooper Scout Legend helmets would go a long way....

I am toying with the new Rey darkside light saber as a preorder but I am waiting until I have more details on the anticipated delivery and its use in the movie. However not sure If I will do the preorder with EFX directly as I have heard nothing about the Vader Pire helmet since I preordered it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Probably so. I just received my Star Lord helmet that I preordered last year. I noticed that they are available again so I am guessing this is the remainder of the stock (750) that had not sold yet that they MAY have on hand. On the Star Lord Helmet they started shipping about a month ago and the unboxing videos were showing up on youtube. Basically an email from EFX showed up about 2 weeks after the videos were posted up to tell me my order was in hand and to pay the remainder. The helmet then showed up a week after final payment. SO its entirely possible those Fett Buckets/orders are in their hands......

I am only relating my experience here so... your mileage may vary. It would be great if EFX ever communicated anything.

While I am happy finally getting it they really need to work on getting back their reputation. Finishing those darn Blaster Bike trooper Legend helmets would go a long way....

I am toying with the new Rey darkside light saber as a preorder but I am waiting until I have more details on the anticipated delivery and its use in the movie. However not sure If I will do the preorder with EFX directly as I have heard nothing about the Vader Pire helmet since I preordered it.
I agree about their rep. I went with this Boba Fett because I was always upset I passed on the MR one. But I knew of EFX's rep and it was with great hesitation I asked for this for Christmas. I can wait, but if it does not arrive in time my wife will be upset I have nothing. Considering she paid a deposit in October for a November delivery, that's just poor customer service.

If they had a better rep, I would of went with their Mandalorian helmet too. Instead, I went with the Anovos one for $50 less because I wanted to know it will arrive when they say it will.

Reaction score
Instead, I went with the Anovos one for $50 less because I wanted to know it will arrive when they say it will.
Still waiting for an officer hat I ordered from Anovos 3 years ago. After announcing the "business changes" they said they were doing, they promised to deliver it last November! Still nothing..

Anyway, really interested in ordering this helmet, but will wait for someone to actually get it before committing to any pre-order.

Reaction score
I will absolutely only buy an Anovos item I want secondary market when somebody has it in hand. While EFX reputation sucks, in time sometimes usually something shows up. With Anovos nothing shows up but excuses.

Bluntly fans/collectors deserve better.

I was not interested in this bucket as I already have the MR SE Fett helmet in my collection. GC

Reaction score
Instead, I went with the Anovos one for $50 less because I wanted to know it will arrive when they say it will.
As difficult as it is to believe anyone could be worse than Efx, Anovos are the current leaders in this sh1t fest we call licensed prop collecting. They said their Mando helmet would be shipping in time for the premiere of the tv show?
I’m even more surprised people still order from Anovos seeing as they have an ongoing court case against them for non delivery.

Quick, take my non refundable deposits 😂😂

Reaction score
The thing is that way too many collectors (among them many are new to the prop collecting world) have no idea about the problems with EFX and Anovos - something that these 2 companies know as well and take advantage of. These collectors only care about buying a licensed prop, and not do a simple search about the companies history, believing that since they are licensed the experience will be great. Unfortunately they will only join the other collectors who already had their own experiences with these companies. One big "unhappy" family...

Reaction score
Both are bad, no doubt, but EFX have been ****ing people over for nearly a decade (it all started with their insanely late delivery of the Tie Fighter).

And, they still haven't delivered the Scout helmet after 5 years - a mantle Anovos have yet to surpass.

Either way, I'd never buy directly from either of them, and not lay down any cash until the product lands at the resellers.

Reaction score
Both very true and very sad posts.
New collectors don’t stand a chance and experienced collectors should know better.

Reaction score
As difficult as it is to believe anyone could be worse than Efx, Anovos are the current leaders in this sh1t fest we call licensed prop collecting. They said their Mando helmet would be shipping in time for the premiere of the tv show?
I’m even more surprised people still order from Anovos seeing as they have an ongoing court case against them for non delivery.

Quick, take my non refundable deposits 😂😂
I didn't buy directly from either, both are from BBTS (who DO refund deposits). Not sure why that is something to be made fun of if someone did give a deposit like my wife did for my Christmas gift? She doesn't even like or get SW or collecting, she did it to be nice. It's BS both companies are apparently like this, and yes I never got helmets before so in that respect it's my fault for asking her for it.

Reaction score
I didn't buy directly from either, both are from BBTS (who DO refund deposits). Not sure why that is something to be made fun of if someone did give a deposit like my wife did for my Christmas gift? She doesn't even like or get SW or collecting, she did it to be nice. It's BS both companies are apparently like this, and yes I never got helmets before so in that respect it's my fault for asking her for it.
Nobody is making fun of a supporting spouse here. She tried to make you happy and nobody could ever ask for more than that. It just unacceptable business practices, criminal actually, that Prop fans have put up with for years to feed our prop habit. Now that Disney is involved with the licensing it MAY get better.

However, a supportive spouse in ANY hobby is nothing I don't think anybody on here would make fun of. Any supporting relationship should go way beyond two people simply asking each other what they want to eat each day before one of them dies lol. GC

Reaction score
Nobody is making fun of a supporting spouse here. She tried to make you happy and nobody could ever ask for more than that. It just unacceptable business practices, criminal actually, that Prop fans have put up with for years to feed our prop habit. Now that Disney is involved with the licensing it MAY get better.

However, a supportive spouse in ANY hobby is nothing I don't think anybody on here would make fun of. Any supporting relationship should go way beyond two people simply asking each other what they want to eat each day before one of them dies lol. GC
Well said, agreed and thanks :)

Reaction score
Apologies if I came across as laughing at you personally, that’s not the case. I’m laughing at the whole sorry mess and the fact that these companies now operate this way because of so many people requesting refunds in the past (the majority of, I believe, were and are still being ignored).

It is genuinely awful that a new collector (or any collector) cannot order from an official Disney/SW licence holder without confidence. To be then blatantly ignored (I see Rodders enquired about his Falcon order a few weeks back and got no reply) or be flat out lied to (I have first hand experience of this from Bryan at efx) is just shocking.

The fact that this is now one of the most boring debates around because it has been going on for so many years is again, shocking.

Anovos were worried around the time of this years SW Celebration and came out with big posts about improvements to this and that, about their constant quest for accuracy being a reason for delays. Promised all sorts and then, big surprise, went totally silent immediately after Celebration and did feck all about anything apart from announce no more refunds on new orders.

Efx have also promised more over the years, we’re sorry for this, we’re sorry for that but again have given absolutely nothing to boost confidence in buying from them. The only time they pop up is when they have a new preorder to push of which all of them are now way past predicted shipping dates. Their new Rey saber doesn’t even have a date??

I’m boring myself now as I’m sure I’m boring you all but ffs, the last five years has given us more Star Wars action and hype than in the last twenty and yet here we are with these two companies taking the piss and taking non refundable deposits for imaginary products.
Disney seem not to care so neither do efx and Anovos?

Rant over but I’m sure I’ll be able to have the same rant 12 months from now 😂😂

Reaction score
Apologies if I came across as laughing at you personally, that’s not the case. I’m laughing at the whole sorry mess and the fact that these companies now operate this way because of so many people requesting refunds in the past (the majority of, I believe, were and are still being ignored).

It is genuinely awful that a new collector (or any collector) cannot order from an official Disney/SW licence holder without confidence. To be then blatantly ignored (I see Rodders enquired about his Falcon order a few weeks back and got no reply) or be flat out lied to (I have first hand experience of this from Bryan at efx) is just shocking.

The fact that this is now one of the most boring debates around because it has been going on for so many years is again, shocking.

Anovos were worried around the time of this years SW Celebration and came out with big posts about improvements to this and that, about their constant quest for accuracy being a reason for delays. Promised all sorts and then, big surprise, went totally silent immediately after Celebration and did feck all about anything apart from announce no more refunds on new orders.

Efx have also promised more over the years, we’re sorry for this, we’re sorry for that but again have given absolutely nothing to boost confidence in buying from them. The only time they pop up is when they have a new preorder to push of which all of them are now way past predicted shipping dates. Their new Rey saber doesn’t even have a date??

I’m boring myself now as I’m sure I’m boring you all but ffs, the last five years has given us more Star Wars action and hype than in the last twenty and yet here we are with these two companies taking the piss and taking non refundable deposits for imaginary products.
Disney seem not to care so neither do efx and Anovos?

Rant over but I’m sure I’ll be able to have the same rant 12 months from now 😂😂
Not a problem, apology accepted and appreciated. It is pure BS and as you said, lesson learned the hard way for me going forward and my wife in this case.

Reaction score
Capture.JPG
Another day, another excuse. This is more of a vague "oops!" than anything else. Seriously, you don't know why? Like I said, guess it will arrive by my Birthday in a couple months.

Reaction score
View attachment 340909
Another day, another excuse. This is more of a vague "oops!" than anything else. Seriously, you don't know why? Like I said, guess it will arrive by my Birthday in a couple months.
Sounds like BS. The boat will arrive over a month late? I dont believe a word they say. They are still unfinished at the factory for all we know and for as much as their word is worth.
Well...at least Hasbro will be out next spring and they will deliver.

Reaction score
It’s as though the company is run buy a child, just feeble. I imagine all the product updates that were promised over the years were simply eaten by his dog.

Reaction score
Now, I will be the first to eat crow. But out of curiosity, I went to the EFX site and on there, the Boba Fett is available to purchase?
https://efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/boba-fett-helmet

Being my wife already gave BBTS the deposit for pre-order, nothing I can do about that. But if that is the case, odd they have not sent it to their retail distributors yet.
Bait has the first exclusive for pre orders for some months. Now that the window is over it’s available direct. Doesn’t mean it’s in stock. However EFX will have it first then need to ship to Bait thereafter. Could be best to go through EFX for earliest arrival opportunity.

Reaction score
Bait has the first exclusive for pre orders for some months. Now that the window is over it’s available direct. Doesn’t mean it’s in stock. However EFX will have it first then need to ship to Bait thereafter. Could be best to go through EFX for earliest arrival opportunity.
My wife pre-ordered it from BBTS in October, so guess it's just a waiting game now :(.

Reaction score
I will copy/paste this one in 12 months from now :D
Chris
If either of these companies change the way they operate I’ll be the first to hold my hands up but the fact they’ve been running like this for the last 3,4,5 years, I’d be surprised.

Reaction score
That boat excuse is so infantile and unprofessional, it's bewildering - so what, the boat just decided to go the scenic route? Seriously? They don't run to schedules? My word, EFX, you are the very definition of abhorrent.

I HATE these ****s and wish they would just disappear once and for all.