EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Reaction score
The link is on the efx site just underneath the description line. Yes, it charged my credit card for the full amount plus a $10 ship fee, but no tax.
Thanks. Do they ALSO make you pay full purchase price on the pre-order or do they charge when it ships?

Reaction score
Just clicked on the link and it say "In Stocks"...maybe it will ships soon with June right around the corner!

Reaction score
Just clicked on the link and it say "In Stocks"...maybe it will ships soon with June right around the corner!
Now that's a glass is half full kind of statement! *Fingers crossed*

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I contacted BAIT out of curiosity. I've ordered an ANOVOS helmet from them before.

Their response: "This item is in stock and is a PRE-ORDER."

Alright then.

I'm going to interpret that to mean it's available for pre-order, but that did not instill confidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, because it's selling through this BAITME mob, does that mean EFX have to adhere to the ETA?

Or is this strategic; if there's any backlash/refunds because they're (5 years) late, BAITME are the poor suckers that have to deal with customers directly, and therefore EFX never have to worry about customer complaints again? I wonder if BAITME know what they've gotten themselves into?

Reaction score
There was a LE offered years ago in fiberglass, but I assume this plastic version will be the only offering...and I hope it actually ships after reading all these horror stories about a 5 year wait on the biker scout helmet.
Hi...Do u think there will be a LE ?

Reaction score
There was a LE offered years ago in fiberglass, but I assume this plastic version will be the only offering...and I hope it actually ships after reading all these horror stories about a 5 year wait on the biker scout helmet.
eFX has never offered a Fett in fiberglass. There have always been rumors for a Legend piece, but who knows why eFx would actually want to make product and sell something under the Star Wars license!!

Reaction score
eFX has never offered a Fett in fiberglass. There have always been rumors for a Legend piece, but who knows why eFx would actually want to make product and sell something under the Star Wars license!!
The Fett fiberglass LE was a Master Replicas release.

Reaction score
Only downside of the MR helmet is pinch and the incorrect PP3 paint job.

Reaction score
As we close in on the end of June, I can't help but think of what someone so eloquently posted: "Bait me" is the appropriate name for the website...

Reaction score
It says "in stocks", so it should ship any day now.
That, unfortunately, doesn't mean anything. It's always said "in stocks". I even emailed them about it, and they said it's "in stock and available to pre-order" which I took to just mean it's available to pre-order.

Reaction score
I’m very interested in this helmet. I absolutely love my PCR Vader and Stormtrooper (they are perfect for my display purposes and price point) and this would make a perfect companion. But there’s no way I’m preordering. I want to see in-hand pictures of the paint job. I was interested in the “more accurate” paint they offered in the Vader PCR, but then I saw in-hand photos that showed it was nothing like the promo pics and looked pretty awful. I chose to get the standard version with the knowledge I could do a better “film accurate” paintjob myself if I ever decided I wanted to.

So with this Fett helmet being the most complex factory paintjob yet, I’m very curious to see how it comes out. Fingers crossed they nail it!

Reaction score
EFX actually updated their website with production photos. This might actually see the light of day before the end of the year.

https://efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/boba-fett-helmet-pcr-pre-order
They also showed photos of Starlord that showed it was “almost” done, that’s been on preorder for how many years? Lol in all seriousness though I really do hope these criminals can get this done not like the biker scout legend. A cheaper fett helmet would be great, but I’m not ordering it from some skater website, not happening.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was trying to be funny, but forgot the /s
That, unfortunately, doesn't mean anything. It's always said "in stocks". I even emailed them about it, and they said it's "in stock and available to pre-order" which I took to just mean it's available to pre-order.

Reaction score
is it the camera or do some of those look wonky? If this is the current state of them then how is this ever going to be done this year. And they are charging how much for a injection molded helmet? 400? Really? While anovos sucks I bought a fiberglass Vader from them for 550. Now that was two years ago but still. However with all my negativity I would love a fett that was available however since it’s efx it’s hard to get excited about this, and only available through some skater website that has nothing to do with Star Wars props is sort of weird to say the least.

Reaction score
is it the camera or do some of those look wonky? If this is the current state of them then how is this ever going to be done this year. And they are charging how much for a injection molded helmet? 400? Really? While anovos sucks I bought a fiberglass Vader from them for 550. Now that was two years ago but still. However with all my negativity I would love a fett that was available however since it’s efx it’s hard to get excited about this, and only available through some skater website that has nothing to do with Star Wars props is sort of weird to say the least.
Well, you do get metal ears with these and those go for around the same cost of this helmet alone. So, its kind of like you’re getting a free plastic copy of the screen used helmet with these. From a certain point of view:grin:

Reaction score
Well, you do get metal ears with these and those go for around the same cost of this helmet alone. So, its kind of like you’re getting a free plastic copy of the screen used helmet with these. From a certain point of view:grin:
Too funny! That’s hilarious.

Reaction score
Well, at least they have one that looks to be done and ready to go! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just curious at this point, but has anyone tried to cancel their preorder with Bait? I just verified on my cc statement from May and they did already charge the full amount, which I thought was a bit strange on a preorder.

Reaction score
Welp, it's August...they have 4 weeks to hit their advertised release date.

Reaction score
No doubt the black series helmet will be released before this...

...but I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

Reaction score
No doubt the black series helmet will be released before this...

...but I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.
No kidding I just can not take these guys seriously anymore. I feel like they would be better off saying it will come out in 2050 and then when it’s released five years from now we would all be excited because they came in under their delivery date

Reaction score
and what about the Han Solo's dice ?!?! (January 2019) The Darth Vader pyre helmet (june/july)....in fact all their products...