EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Reaction score
if your talking about the line by the arrow, I think that line is from the molding cast process, and not a crack
The lines are on both sides of each arrow
if helmet is molded in green and not painted, maybe lines can be sanded down

Reaction score
Reaction score
I don’t mind the mold likes but the cracks are pretty obvious.Still a great paint job!!

Reaction score
I just saw someone else posted the same identical lines..i dont think those are cracks. Those are from the mold.
I looked closer at mine under an led light and I hsve them too..identical. They aren't cracks. I can barely see them but am certain they are not a crack in the paint or material.
where are the crack lines? I cant seem to see them in your pics

Reaction score
So after a trip to Target for a $20 stainless steel paper towel holder and a 5" foam sphere for $3, I now have a stand.
Nice! Is that a Vox organ? And the artwork, is that Jabba's palace?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So after a trip to Target for a $20 stainless steel paper towel holder and a 5" foam sphere for $3, I now have a stand.
Looks great!

I bought this one from Amazon:

and also

Drilled a hole in the center of the acrylic. The top of the paper towel holder comes off so I just basically added the acrylic circle to the towel holder. It's nice and free (used my amazon points). The helmet is slightly unbalanced so you need something on the top of the stand.

DSC_0032 (3).JPG

Reaction score
Ok..here is a pic I took...had a hard time getting it to show up...its so faint. I am certain they are not cracks.
When you look at the EFX video of them making the mold of the original, (go take a look on YouTube) it shows them painting in either silicone for the mold directly onto the turn signals and dent..either that or some mold release material because they also put it on the visor instead of removing it like they did for the ears. Curious.
I believe this is just due to the way they made the mold. They are near invisible at least in mine...they are the same shape and location as yours. I feel 100% on this.

Here’s the 2 spots I was talking about

Attachments

Reaction score
After holding onto mine for 10 days, the lovely UK customs have decided to charge me £121.40 Pounds Sterling on my helmet that has arrived in the UK from BAIT. Damn. It's been a long time since I got hit with such a big import bill. Hopefully my helmet will be delivered tomorrow or Friday after I've paid the fee.

Reaction score
After holding onto mine for 10 days, the lovely UK customs have decided to charge me £121.40 Pounds Sterling on my helmet that has arrived in the UK from BAIT. Damn. It's been a long time since I got hit with such a big import bill. Hopefully my helmet will be delivered tomorrow or Friday after I've paid the fee.
That's asinine...!!

Reaction score
That is horrible. Hope you like it when it arrives. I love mine. I easily love it more than the MR I used to have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What will that bring the grand total to, once everything is all in?

Reaction score
I’m thinking about cutting open a tennis ball and using that instead of a foamball like they do on chair legs in elementary school
I just use a really well made beanie myself (obviously none with the pom pom on top). It's flexible and form around the holder like a mini head would. Lucky I have lots of them I don't wear I guess haha.

Reaction score
Yep sounds like we use pretty much the same thing. I use one on the foam ball so to give me grip to position it the way I like. Great minds.......

I just use a really well made beanie myself (obviously none with the pom pom on top). It's flexible and form around the holder like a mini head would. Lucky I have lots of them I don't wear I guess haha.

Reaction score
Finally received mine today and am extremely happy with it. Of all the Fett helmets I've owned in the past 20+ years of prop collecting, this is the one that I look at and think "yeah, that's it". Nice work
Glad to hear!! Thanks for the review.

I swear I am going to be the last one to get this on here :cautious:...

Reaction score
Glad to hear!! Thanks for the review.

I swear I am going to be the last one to get this on here :cautious:...
All good things to those who wait. ;) Hope you like it when it arrives. Did you also get the Black Series one? From all the pics I've seen it looks very well done for the price point.

Reaction score
All good things to those who wait. ;) Hope you like it when it arrives. Did you also get the Black Series one? From all the pics I've seen it looks very well done for the price point.
I hope so LOL.

Yes, I did purchase the BS one as well. I figured for the price, why not? Plus Boba is my favorite character by far, so I really can never have enough Boba items in my collection :).

Reaction score
So, my helmet is coming today (I live in southern NJ). But look at the path it took.

From MN to KS makes sense, but then all the way down to New Mexico, ALL THE WAY out to CALIFORNIA (why??), then all the way here to NJ for a coast to coast trip and then some?!? WTH??? And of course we wonder why things show up in the condition they do?
Untitled.jpg

Reaction score
FINALLY...

IMG_6289.JPG
IMG_6288.JPG

I LOVE :love: this helmet! It is the one I have literally waited for my entire life. I feel it ties and completes my collection.

**EDIT** I added a half foam ball from the fake flower section at Michaels, it REALLY helped with the stand for the Boba helmet and evened out the weight too!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
My helmet arrived and I'm extremely happy with it as a licensed piece. For the price this should be a helmet in everyone's collections!

I'll post some comparison pictures later but the seam is hardly noticeable (especially when displayed) but my biggest issues are the missing paint details and the softened damage details.

Reaction score
FINALLY...

View attachment 343485
View attachment 343486

I LOVE :love: this helmet! It is the one I have literally waited for my entire life. I feel it ties and completes my collection.

**EDIT** I added a half foam ball from the fake flower section at Michaels, it REALLY helped with the stand for the Boba helmet and evened out the weight too!!
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you put the foam ball on top of the paper towel holder? Do you drill out a hole, and if so, how what do you use to drill it out?

Reaction score
I just made a hole with the end of the pole that sticks up from the paper towel holder and pushed down hard. The push out of foam bits was minimal.
QUOTE="ItIsTheWay, post: 20244442, member: 113539"]
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you put the foam ball on top of the paper towel holder? Do you drill out a hole, and if so, how what do you use to drill it out?
[/QUOTE]