EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Reaction score
Don't forgot, the "art-toys" are the new craze nowadays and many high-end collectors (and new generations of collectors with wealth) have moved onto collecting these high end statues and Be@rbricks/KAWS.

For your information, KAWS Darth Vader and Boba Fett figures fetch around $10,000, individually. I am still kicking myself for not buying these when they went for $800 several years ago.

As Mr. Karmajay stated, if you look around other Star Wars merchandise, not everything is bleak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't forgot, the "art-toys" are the new craze nowadays and many high-end collectors (and new generations of collectors with wealth) have moved onto collecting these high end statues and Be@rbricks/KAWS.

For your information, KAWS Darth Vader and Boba Fett figures fetch around $10,000, individually. I am still kicking myself for not buying these when they went for $800 several years ago.

As Mr. Karmajay stated, if you look around other Star Wars merchandise, not everything is bleak.
Well it’s pretty bleak when stupid bears painted to look like Star Wars are considered not bleak. I think in a way you stumbled on the reason it’s bleak out there, something that has nothing to do with Star Wars is worthnmoney so everything is good is actually a pretty bad way of looking at it. The bear kaw fad or plastic beanie babies, which is a much better way of looking at it, is not only related to Star Wars there are bears of everything, so the fact that there are morons willing to part with 10000 dollars for something that is “art” means less than nothing. People pay millions for a Picasso, what does that have to do with Thomas Kincaid?

Reaction score
Well it’s pretty bleak when stupid bears painted to look like Star Wars are considered not bleak. I think in a way you stumbled on the reason it’s bleak out there, something that has nothing to do with Star Wars is worthnmoney so everything is good is actually a pretty bad way of looking at it. The bear kaw fad or plastic beanie babies, which is a much better way of looking at it, is not only related to Star Wars there are bears of everything, so the fact that there are morons willing to part with 10000 dollars for something that is “art” means less than nothing. People pay millions for a Picasso, what does that have to do with Thomas Kincaid?
Lol, wtf are those?

Reaction score
Point by point. If you think the KAWS artworks are fad, then you are not only gravely mistaken, but it further attests to your complete unfamiliarity in current artscape. They have two decades of proven track record when it comes to major exhibitions and auction records and have been collected by major art institutions around the globe. If you think these Star Wars themed KAWS toys are doing disservice to Star Wars collecting, you are also dismissing the possibility of these high end art toys attracting new flood of interests and money into Star Wars collecting community. The collecting landscape is changing and if Star Wars solely sticks to producing vintage figures and prop replicas, in the next ten to twenty years, the market will face current philatelic predicaments where the average age of collectors are in 60s with most of collectibles becoming worthless. These Star Wars themed art toys might be laughable, but they also generate interest in non-Star Wars fans, potentially bringing them into our folds, where never knew prop replica and vintaging collecting even existed. If you truly want this community to grow, you should be open minded and respectful toward those who collect these new lines of Star Wars themed collectibles.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Were all 500 Legend sets sold and paid for? If so with tax and shipping included, EFX received approx. $500,000.00 just for these Legends sets alone. Half a million dollars. Where is the money? Felony Grand Theft comes to mind. Why are they getting away with it?

STAY ON TOPIC:
BRYAN ONO WAS PAID IN FULL BY TRUSTING CUSTOMERS AND THEN HE DID NOT FULFILL HIS PART OF THE TRANSACTION. THIS IS CALLED THEFT.

WHY IS THIS MAN NOT IN JAIL? WHY IS DISNEY ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON?

BY NOT TAKING ACTION, IT IS LIKE DISNEY IS SAYING IT IS OK FOR BRYAN ONO TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER BASE. IS THAT A SMART MOVE ON DISNEY'S PART?

WE DEMAND OUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY BRYAN ONO IS ASSOCIATED WITH AGAIN.

Reaction score
Point by point. If you think the KAWS artworks are fad, then you are not only gravely mistaken, but it further attests to your complete unfamiliarity in current artscape. They have two decades of proven track record when it comes to major exhibitions and auction records and have been collected by major art institutions around the globe. If you think these Star Wars themed KAWS toys are doing disservice to Star Wars collecting, you are also dismissing the possibility of these high end art toys attracting new flood of interests and money into Star Wars collecting community. The collecting landscape is changing and if Star Wars solely sticks to producing vintage figures and prop replicas, in the next ten to twenty years, the market will face current philatelic predicaments where the average age of collectors are in 60s with most of collectibles becoming worthless. These Star Wars themed art toys might be laughable, but they also generate interest in non-Star Wars fans, potentially bringing them into our folds, where never knew prop replica and vintaging collecting even existed. If you truly want this community to grow, you should be open minded and respectful toward those who collect these new lines of Star Wars themed collectibles.
Maybe there are other sections in RS for the plastic bear things?

Reaction score
Maybe there are other sections in RS for the plastic bear things?
Just like vintage toys for vintage section of the forum, I suppose if anyone is interested in these bear thingy, they can ask in "Other Collectibles" section. I was just trying to use those funny toys as an example of how the market is evolving/changing/expanding :)

Reaction score
Speaking of so called art toys, one company is making a killing currently with their line of so-called art toys. FUNKO! I am not a fan. Far from it. Can't understand the appeal. But the market for them is HUGE! Its insane. LOL There are indeed a market for other kinds of SW collectibles out there that appeal to a lot of people but not to us I guess.

Reaction score
Nope not going to be open minded or respectful. Thanks for your dissertation on plastic bears that are a total fad and only feed back on themselves for value. Thanks for the point by point reply, but they are stupid and people on this board don’t care about these dumb things, you do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just like vintage toys for vintage section of the forum, I suppose if anyone is interested in these bear thingy, they can ask in "Other Collectibles" section. I was just trying to use those funny toys as an example of how the market is evolving/changing/expanding :)
Sorry though it’s a terrible analogy, that fad is it’s own thing and it’s like saying Star Wars is super popular because T-shirt’s sell all over the world, and there are t shirts with Star Wars on them so Star Wars is great. My point is and was that it’s rough out there for Star Wars collectibles, this is the board for prop replicas and we spend most of our time complaining about thief’s who stole all our money. The only two licensed companies, read that as legal, are crud people, so yea it’s a little weak sauce out there. That long of a post about bears was indicative of the everything is good mentality, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
STAY ON TOPIC:
BRYAN ONO WAS PAID IN FULL BY TRUSTING CUSTOMERS AND THEN HE DID NOT FULFILL HIS PART OF THE TRANSACTION. THIS IS CALLED THEFT.

WHY IS THIS MAN NOT IN JAIL? WHY IS DISNEY ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON?

BY NOT TAKING ACTION, IT IS LIKE DISNEY IS SAYING IT IS OK FOR BRYAN ONO TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER BASE. IS THAT A SMART MOVE ON DISNEY'S PART?

WE DEMAND OUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY BRYAN ONO IS ASSOCIATED WITH AGAIN.
Totally get the anger and yelling, but, and here’s where it gets tricky, Brian had a history of shady stuff even before he folded one company and made a new one so maybe people should have been a little careful to begin with. Anovos had no history so that was unexpected but Brian and Gino the great had a long history of shade. Anger yes, but a small small bit of personal respnsibility as well.

Reaction score
You are right about me. I am angry. I worked a lot of hours and did overtime to save up the money to buy this helmet, it wasn't easy. So yes, I take full responsibility for these posts. I made the purchase and I will "learn from my failure". But I won't back down from keeping this issue alive. I'm not the only one who took a loss. Maybe this will help prevent another person from losing their money and feeling like I do.

Reaction score
The plastic bears discussion shows what this forum section has become with companies like EFX and Anovos. While we should talk about upcoming cool props, helmets and models, about new products, we ended up talking about these plastic bear things. No wonder this forum is almost dead. Thank you EFX and Anovos! Thanks again for what you do for the collectors. :(

Reaction score
The plastic bears discussion shows what this forum section has become with companies like EFX and Anovos. While we should talk about upcoming cool props, helmets and models, about new products, we ended up talking about these plastic bear things. No wonder this forum is almost dead. Thank you EFX and Anovos! Thanks again for what you do for the collectors. :(
When eFX went south, I was kind of glad we had at least Anovos to supply prop enthusiast with quality prop replicas and they doing fine initially. And now they have gone south as well. We are like droids. We are made to suffer (when it comes to collecting licensed prop replicas). Its our lot in life

Last edited:
Reaction score
When eFX went south, I was kind of glad we had at least Anovos to supply prop enthusiast with quality prop replicas and they doing fine initially. And now they have gone south as well. We are like droids. We are made to suffer (when it comes to collecting licensed prop replicas). Its our lot in life
Hunt down the MR LE's. They are still the best.

Reaction score
November 10, 2018

First, I want to personally thank you for your continued patience and support in regard to the delays associated with the Legend Edition of our Scout Trooper helmet. Rest assured that we are still working diligently on the manufacturing of the helmet.

Due to significant quality hurdles, we were forced to change vendors and are now working with a vendor who we are confident can manufacture our helmets to our standards. Although production has not begun yet, but we are working with the new vendor as quickly as possible towards that goal.

Please expect to get periodic updates as we get closer to shipping the helmet, which is on track to be shipped in the first quarter of 2019.

Our (obsessive) dedication to producing the most accurate, quality representation of the original prop is the root of this extended delay, and we take full responsibility for that!

We apologize if you received this emailed in error!

I thank you once again for your continued patience.
Thanks!
Bryan

Reaction score
Hunt down the MR LE's. They are still the best.
Problem is, there is nothing else to hunt down for me from MR. Except the Mace LE and Boba Fett blaster. I have em all. Would love to have a company that produces stuff are not produced before AND deliver them in a timely manner.

Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to throw this out there for any of you that haven’t received refunds. I was in contact with the law firm that is doing the Anovos lawsuit and I mentioned that EFX is doing the same thing. The would be interested in possibly doing the same lawsuit but they need parties. I explained that EFX refunded my money a few years ago so I don’t have skin in the game anymore but that I would post it on the forums. If you are interested shoot me a DM and I’ll give you the info.

Reaction score
Problem is, there is nothing else to hunt down for me from MR. Except the Mace LE and Boba Fett blaster. I have em all. Would love to have a company that produces stuff are not produced before AND deliver them in a timely manner.
I have them all also, so I now collect other aspects like Hot Toys and ACME giclee.

Reaction score
I have them all also, so I now collect other aspects like Hot Toys and ACME giclee.
Hot Toys do amazing stuff. I collect their MCU line of figures and I currently have (gasp!) 150 plus 1:6 figures from Hot Toys, Enterbay and ThreeA. I do not plan to start on their awesome Star Wars line. LOL. Space is becoming is serious issue.

Reaction score
With Hot Toys I've collected nearly all of their 1:6 MCU and Star Wars line. Combined I practically need a warehouse to store them all.

(and that is on top of all of the Sideshow Star Wars line.) I've been asked if I'm going to open a museum when I retire.

Last edited:
Reaction score
With Hot Toys I've collected nearly all of their 1:6 MCU and Star Wars line. Combined I practically need a warehouse to store them all.

(and that is on top of all of the Sideshow Star Wars line.) I've been asked if I'm going to open a museum when I retire.
That's insane. You should consider that!

Reaction score
Sideshow Premium Format Statues are nice as well, there you got a lot you could hunt down :)
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like all of those (aside of the first Han Solo) but have sold them because I focused more on Marvel & DC statues from them.
The fabric on all of these PFs is top notch.
Only props now for Star Wars.
Chris

Reaction score
Another year after the last update !!!
November 10, 2018

First, I want to personally thank you for your continued patience and support in regard to the delays associated with the Legend Edition of our Scout Trooper helmet. Rest assured that we are still working diligently on the manufacturing of the helmet.

Due to significant quality hurdles, we were forced to change vendors and are now working with a vendor who we are confident can manufacture our helmets to our standards. Although production has not begun yet, but we are working with the new vendor as quickly as possible towards that goal.

Please expect to get periodic updates as we get closer to shipping the helmet, which is on track to be shipped in the first quarter of 2019.

Our (obsessive) dedication to producing the most accurate, quality representation of the original prop is the root of this extended delay, and we take full responsibility for that!

We apologize if you received this emailed in error!

I thank you once again for your continued patience.
Thanks!
Bryan
ONE YEAR AGO,ANOTHER FU..ING YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And again no official word!!!

Reaction score
Has anyone who purchased the Star Lord helmet already received theirs and posted a discussion about it ?

Reaction score
IIRC it has a screw or two that attaches it to the main stand. I have mine separately displayed next to the EFX Scout. This is the only photo I have with it for now:

Helmet display 06.JPG