EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Reaction score
I'll be getting another email out to Disney re: the Legend helmet delay as I'm not holding out hope this will ship Q1 2019. I would say this is getting ridiculous, but we passed ridiculous several years ago.
Ive asked Disney licensing for an update, given we're over 2/3 of the way through Q1 - and we all know that date was yet another EFX lie/stall. Will lyk what response I get.

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
There will be nothing reasonable again.Tomorrow it will be four months after the last official mail!!!

On July 8 2019, I have the official EFX anniversary. Five years ago, I had transferred $ 899,-. "It seems like it was only yesterday"

Reaction score
WORST SW LICENSED COMPANY EVER. Anovos is real bad but eFX takes the cake. I really have no idea how do you pay license every year and do not release anything?

Reaction score
WORST SW LICENSED COMPANY EVER. Anovos is real bad but eFX takes the cake. I really have no idea how do you pay license every year and do not release anything?
Many of us had such high hopes for them when they started out.

Reaction score
Indeed. And I actually picked up many of their items when they were releasing stuff. AOTC Clone, LE Stormtrooper helmet, X Wing helmets,.....

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again: my first experience with EFX was great. Bryan was very helpful in trying to find a way for me to get the EFX Stormie helmet LE. A fantastic experience. Too bad everything went down from there on. Sad. :(

Reaction score
I’m with you, Sergiu. My early experiences with efx and Brian were great. Sucks to see they’ve fallen off so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not about how it was in the past. Also, Bryan helped me a lot when I got defective goods. Unfortunately, one thing has nothing to do with the other. It looks like Disney also does not care.

Reaction score
I am really starting to think that Disney will not bother as long as they are getting paid their licensing fees. Bummer

Reaction score
Jez, did you hear back?
TBH I received a very generic, vague response back which made me feel even less confident- if that’s possible.

I pushed back but am coming round to the view many here already have that Disney really isn’t that bothered- and are focussed massively on a number of other major projects on very tight timelines (like Galaxys Edge merch etc). They basically don’t have the bandwidth to devote much/any time to 'minor' licensees like EFX and Anovos who continue to fail their fans

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Really disappointing. Not surprising when you put it in context though, yeah.

Part of me wonders if there might be more success with trying to get some publicity about the widespread and ongoing nature of these issues (Anovos and EFX) by sending some information to a website that attracts the sorts of people who’d be interested in this stuff. Heck, a ton of websites wrote up articles that basically gave free advertising to these companies. Places from more comic/movie/star wars specific sites to things like Forbes or CNET. I wonder if any of them might be interested in letting their readers know that they might be waiting for years to receive anything?

Reaction score
TBH I received a very generic, vague response back which made me feel even less confident- if that’s possible.

I pushed back but am coming round to the view many here already have that Disney really isn’t that bothered- and are focussed massively on a number of other major projects on very tight timelines (like Galaxys Edge merch etc). They basically don’t have the bandwidth to devote much/any time to 'minor' licensees like EFX and Anovos who continue to fail their fans

Cheers

Jez
Thank you for the update.

Reaction score

If someone stole $1000.00 from you, and you could prove it with a receipt, the police would look into this and arrest the criminal.

It's obvious that Bryan Ono has no ability to resolve this issue he and EFX created. Disney needs to do the right thing and put an end to this situation. They are dumping millions into new movies, theme park attractions, this is a quick and easy solve for them. Yes, they have a lot going on, but it is no excuse.

We need to stand together and keep up the pressure. Seriously, how much longer will it take? No joke, people can get sick and die in the time this is taking.

I will not stop until I receive what I paid for, or get a full refund issued.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What a joke. Some people have thicker skin than a bantha. How can you just take people's money for years and yet show up at Cons and face customers and collectors as if its all a OK. Smh. If its me, I think I will lose sleep due to the guilt of it all.

Reaction score
If it ever gets released.. Based on their previous patterns of finding stuff.. It will probably be for sale at higher price.. If it's not a heavy Mark up.. I'll probably get one.

Reaction score
Not only were the helmets said to be on track to ship in Q1 of 2019 (which ended April 1,) but the email EFX sent out back in November also said to expect “periodic updates” between then and now.

So, did that happen? Has anyone heard anything since? Any updates? Or were we right to be skeptical, yet again?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can not believe it anymore. The game is going to be five years, five damn years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yet they seem to have no issue listing yet another new item(limited edition melted Darth Vader helmet) available for preorder on their website...but no worries they are aiming for a “June/July 2019 delivery date”.

$1599 w/ $500 non-refundable deposit:wtf:

I knew they had plans for this to be a future item since it was revealed last year, but they seriously need to fix the damage done with past products first before I’ll even consider opening up my wallet again to them. Even then I’d still keep it safe with a third party purchase.

Reaction score
Factory samples are all bad. The QC is causing delays. I believe future orders will be handled in the states. Blaster is said to be included still but fixed to the base and not removable.

Reaction score
Sounds like a “Greatest Hits” of all the excuses they’ve had for the past 5 years.

Reaction score
And no one ever asked for the Legend Biker Scout Helmet at the Celebration ??? Ohhhhhhh man

Reaction score
I asked why they keep bring all this stuff they never release and I got a dirty look and they walked away......

Reaction score
I was told recently that they were given the ok to produce and release the McQuarrie ST. Take that for what it's worth though...

Reaction score
I was told recently that they were given the ok to produce and release the McQuarrie ST. Take that for what it's worth though...
Is this the one they had there ?

Update May 2018 after four years we have to assume this will never be released. Thanks to Shadow we have some great photos of the prototype EFX Ralph McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper helmet. Its early days yet so we don't know when (or if) this will ever be made but we'll certainly be keeping our eyes out for it.

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/efx_mcquarrie_stormtrooper.htm

Reaction score
Is this the one they had there ?

Update May 2018 after four years we have to assume this will never be released. Thanks to Shadow we have some great photos of the prototype EFX Ralph McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper helmet. Its early days yet so we don't know when (or if) this will ever be made but we'll certainly be keeping our eyes out for it.

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/efx_mcquarrie_stormtrooper.htm
I was not at Celebration, but yes, that is the helmet I'm talking about. Evidently Disney did not want any more McQuarrie stuff to be produced after the merger happened but now they have given them the ok to produce. Ralph helped them sketch the back of the helmet before he died.

We'll all see if it actually happens or not. It would be such a shame to not get it out after Ralph passed.

Reaction score
Oh, that helmet would be awesome to own. :grin: But first finish up the outstanding helmets.

Reaction score
Did any of the LE Scout Trooper helmets not have the horrendous visor gap and flaring ?