EFRANKS GREAT TRADE!!!!!

Reaction score
Excellent Trade, Packaging was great, LMK if you need anything, I'll be the First to pick up or trade for something you need...
Thank You

Reaction score
Just received my figure.

Well packed and fast shipping (4 days for US-UK regular airmail
)

Thank you for a smooth international trade

Reaction score
I think I have been the beneficiary of one of the best sellers on all of RS. I purchased three SW Lego sets from efranks on Wednesday. They were shipped on Thursday. 48 hours later and over 2000 miles traveled, I have them in hand.
Not only did I get a great deal at a great price, but I also got the fastest service ever from USPS and received a box that was supremely packed and padded.
efranks was very quick with communicating as well. Buy from efranks with great confidence! I will definitely purchase from efranks again if I get the chance!

Reaction score
efranks is the man!! He helped me out when I needed it!! A great and generous Scummer!! Thanks!!!!

Reaction score
I purchased a Lego from Efranks and I am one happy camper. Communication, packaging, and shipping speed were all top notch. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
I bought a couple Sideshow figures from EFRANKS. Everything went very smooth. Items as stated, great communication, and shipped fast.

Reaction score
Thanks Eric for a flawless trade for some Topps cards. I appreciate it, I would recommend Eric to anyone!

Reaction score
Traded Lego minifigures; a very friendly, dependable scummer. Would highly recommend!