Editing of the PT

Reaction score
This is an offshoot of the Screenplay VS Plot discussion we've had. I realize many of us were disappointed with the PT final product. Do you think if the 3 movies were reedited for clarity and pacing and throw in a maybe a few reshoots there would be a significant improvement? I do realize that the acting and some of the dialogue leave much to be desired so I'm not implying the movie would be vastly improved but with a few cuts here and there and maybe an addition or two, could the final product be improved?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not a prequel basher, but I would criticize the music editing of the prequels, particularly Episode II. It's just super sloppy, especially in the Geonosis arena battle section. Lots of abrupt changes.

Reaction score
This is an offshoot of the Screenplay VS Plot discussion we've had. I realize many of us were disappointed with the PT final product. Do you think if the 3 movies were reedited for clarity and pacing and throw in a maybe a few reshoots there would be a significant improvement? I do realize that the acting and some of the dialogue leave much to be desired so I'm not implying the movie would be vastly improved but with a few cuts here and there and maybe an addition or two, could the final product be improved?

I think it would improve some things. By how much? Who knows