Echo_Six's Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Lee bought a couple figures off me and everything went great. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Reaction score
Maybe it's just because he's one state over, but always the fastest and the best trades! Thanks again-

Reaction score
Another sale to Lee = another great, easy transaction. Hope to do it again soon!

Reaction score
Another smooth deal.....quick & very responsive, this guy is great!

Reaction score
Another smooth sale made with Echo_Six. Hope to deal with him again soon.

Reaction score
Just completed a smooth sale. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just sold a few items to Lee it was an all around smooth transaction. Another great interaction with a great scummer!

Reaction score
Just got a TBS Cassian in the mail from Lee's gracious offer to pick him for those that didn't see this wave. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Echo_Six is a stand-up Scummer to work with. Thanks again!

Reaction score
First dealwith Echo_Six and it went very well. Great guy to deal with and I would dealwith him again anytime. Thanks again Echo_Six and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Echo-six is a fantastic trading partner, great communication, packaged well and lightening quick delivery and he is a good guy. Trade with confidence.

Reaction score
First trade went so well- we completed another! Stellar service- Would gladly trade again.

Reaction score
Another great deal with Echo_Six and same as the first time, everything was excellent. Highly recommend deal with anytime. Thank you again Echo_Six and until the next deal.

roron corobb

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome trader and great communication. A true scummer. Highly recommended!

thanks for the figure.

Reaction score
made a trade with echo six & it worked out great!
got a nice tie fighter pilot in the deal.

i hope we can do it again sometime

Reaction score
Echo is the man! Just was very kind and helped me work towards completion of a project. Always dependable, good communication, and honest. Echo is a true gem of the Rebelscum community

Reaction score
Just bought some figures off Lee. Excellent guy to deal with. Quick shipping, reasonable prices & awesome communication!! Hope to deal with again.

Reaction score
Just finished another deal with Lee and everything went as smoothly as all of our previous deals!