Echo_Six's Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Please leave any feedback on sales or trades with me here. Thanks!

Reaction score
Completed trades 1 and 2. Everything went smoothly.

Fast shipping, well packaged.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I recently did a trade deal with Echo_Six, and everything was smooth sailing.

A very easy person to work with, and we are already in the process of doing another deal!

Thanks again Echo_Six! :D

Reaction score
I just did another trade with Echo_Six, and everything was super smooth.

A great trade with a very nice person to deal with! I look forward to more dealings in the future!

Thanks again Echo_Six!

Reaction score
Great trade with Echo_Six, no problems at all. I would gladly trade again anytime.

Highly recommended trader!

Many thanks :grin:

Reaction score
I did yet another trade with Echo_Six and everything was great! A very communicative person, who never leave ya hanging, and always very easy to work with!

Thanks again Echo_Six! :D

Reaction score
Paid me superfast. Smooth transaction. great communication. I look forward too dealing with him again.

You can rely on this bounty hunter to come through lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Echo_Six. Great communication and prompt shipping.

Reaction score
fantastic trader. Easy transaction and included a tracking #. Definitely would trade again with EchoSix

Reaction score
Another smooth trade with echo six. Thanks for the help. Hope we can trade again sometime.

Reaction score
I just completed a multi figure trade with Echo_Six. The trade went great, I wouldn't mind trading with him again in the future!

Reaction score
just made a great deal with Echo_Six and wouldnt mind dealing with him again, thanks!

Reaction score
Just complete my first trade with Echo_Six. Fast Shipment. Great Communication. Look forward to dealing with again.

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with - good communication and quick payment - Thanks so much and enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Made another trade with Lee, and like last time everything went great! Can't wait for my next trade with him!

Reaction score
Lee is the nicest guy I've ever dealt with on here. He is extremely generous, ships promptly and packages the items great. Thanks again Lee.

Reaction score
Second trade with Echo_Six and it was as smooth as silk again. He is a credit to the RS community and I highly recommend him!

Thanks again

Jason *from across the pond* :grin:

Reaction score
Just had a great buy from Echo_Six! Great communication, price and fast shipping! Thanks again!

Reaction score
completed my first transaction w/ echo6...everything was w/o issue. Great scummer. fast shipper, great communicator...etc...A++

Reaction score
Awesome seller, items just as described and shipped really quick! Great communication too, would definitely do business again in the future!

Reaction score
Lee is a GREAT TRADER! Though we did not get a deal this time I would not hesitate to deal with in the future. This person defines why I love this community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just completed my first purchase from Lee, it was awesome. He really went out of his way to ensure I got a great deal. The price was fair and shipping was fast. He even threw in some extras since he shipped a day later, which wasn't a big deal to me. The customer service shown here is refreshing to see in this day and age. Great transaction and great scummer! Would definitely repeat business with again!

Reaction score
Completed a successful transaction with Echo_Six. Great scummer to deal with. Thank you!

Reaction score
Recommended all around good trader... package arrived in excellent condition and everything was as expected. Plenty of communication, so I always knew what was happening.
Thanks again!