ebay vintagestarwarscollectibles aka Erik Sprague

Reaction score
And you’re referring to collectors as schmucks so I guess that’s how you see us. You must be Erik because I can’t see how a reasonable person sticks up for a guy like that.

Reaction score
I sent closeups and pics of all angles of the vader. I also told him to return it if he didn’t like it. It was an afa 80 and I don’t even notice the staining on the cape. I’ll post my evidence here to prove so. The important distinction between me and him is that he didn’t say anything about the vader until I got the luke and had a problem with it. The even more important distinction is I told him I’d pay for the shipping for him to send it back. He on the other hand will not take back the damaged Luke and he is fighting my claim on PayPal so that I can’t get a refund on it. You have a funny way of seeing things. I never scammed anyone since I’ve been collecting. He’s been banned for questionable practices and you’re defending him. Essentially you’re putting your reputation on the line by doing so because I have to assume that you would do the same as him since you’re defending him.
So you didn’t notice the stain on your own figure and didn’t notice the slight warp in the pics from Erik? That shows me you buy and trade on instinct. I seen and read the claim you posted. Yes he’s been banned from RS for questionable matters but there are a lot of people banned from here for a lot of questionable things but people still deal with them outside RS forums.

My reputation doesn’t need to be questioned as I’m not a dealer and the people I do deal with know I’m not a scammer. My reputation in the collecting community is established and I have no worries. I’ve been in this game long enough to know to ask questions on items I purchase and who to buy from.

TBH you should worry about your reputation when YOU are the one who made a credible threat that you admitted to saying. That makes me feel uncomfortable to deal with you on any matter. How do we know you won’t do this to someone who is reputable in our community?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
[URL]https://ibb.co/WkRbKGQ[/URL]
[img] [URL]https://ibb.co/h2sqqcQ[/URL]
[img] [URL]https://ibb.co/52fcg8s[/URL]

here is proof he was satisfied with the vader after receiving it. He also claims he bought the vader to help me buy the Luke. Thats bs. He messaged me about the Vader.

Reaction score
And you’re referring to collectors as schmucks so I guess that’s how you see us. You must be Erik because I can’t see how a reasonable person sticks up for a guy like that.

No. I’m referring collectors like you as schmucks for not doing your damn research and making impulse buys because you have “money and time.”.

LOL And if you think I’m Erik that confirms you are a schmuck . There are members here on RS who know me in person that live by me, who have met me at Celebration through the years, comic cons and other events, and from the defunct Deathstarplans forums. They know I’m not Erik Sprague

TBH it’s none of your business how I know Erik but I’ll let you in how I do since you want to know why I spoke up about this matter. I met Erik through Facebook and realized I had him as a saved seller on eBay as a reference on a AFA graded POTF Yakface he had for sale. I actually have never bought from him. I’m not paying high prices on vintage that I know I can get cheaper from other sources. Erik and I actually talk about sports and politics, rarely collectibles. Now you know how I know Erik.

Now you know that I don’t have to explain anymore of my status to you. All I can say is at least I don’t threaten sellers if I find a discrepancy with vintage figures I purchase.

Reaction score
[URL]https://ibb.co/WkRbKGQ[/URL]
[img] [URL]https://ibb.co/h2sqqcQ[/URL]
[img] [URL]https://ibb.co/52fcg8s[/URL]

here is proof he was satisfied with the vader after receiving it. He also claims he bought the vader to help me buy the Luke. Thats bs. He messaged me about the Vader.[/QUOTE]

It seems you became the aggressor in these messages to Erik instead of working it out to sending the figure back. You quickly escalated the issue by making a threat to file a claim.

Reaction score
Here is proof I sent photos of the vader. I dont see any staining. More importantly I told him to return him and that i would pay for the shipping.
https://ibb.co/pZ3j61p

https://ibb.co/FX4NCK6

Here is the entire convo thread about Luke and Vader for transparency...i have nothing to hide.

https://ibb.co/nC0BGhL
https://ibb.co/PDrtYSg
https://ibb.co/hRkPsMs
https://ibb.co/Rpj70m9
https://ibb.co/YcqHPYq
https://ibb.co/5Ljb4cf
https://ibb.co/89gnTHN
https://ibb.co/23rvpnY
https://ibb.co/02RxSMv
https://ibb.co/p330XLW

Reaction score
You must be a troll...first you said im wrong for contacting Erik and not paypal and now youre saying the opposite.

Reaction score
You must be a troll...first you said im wrong for contacting Erik and not paypal and now youre saying the opposite.
Wait. I’m a troll because I’m calling you out for getting your panties in a ruffle over the FACT you weren’t happy with your purchase and resorted to being an A-hole for how you handled the matter?

You’re WRONG for how you handled the matter via eBay. You should of worked the matter out instead of the quick threats of filing a claim. You’re WRONG for calling him multiple times and then sending him a threatening text message YOU confirmed to be true in this thread.

Last time I checked I’ve been on these forums since April 2001 and have NEVER trolled ANYONE! You sir on the other hand just signed up when???? I think you are the troll, sir!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You lied on this thread. First you claimed "I have dealt with Erik in the past, just like I have with many dealers throughout the years. TBH I never had any issues with him. I’m actually very picky on who I deal with because of issues like you’re dealing with right now. I am not new to this game. I am almost 46 years old and I’ve been collecting since the very beginning. Unfortunately bad transactions happen."

then you said "
TBH it’s none of your business how I know Erik but I’ll let you in how I do since you want to know why I spoke up about this matter. I met Erik through Facebook and realized I had him as a saved seller on eBay as a reference on a AFA graded POTF Yakface he had for sale. I actually have never bought from him. I’m not paying high prices on vintage that I know I can get cheaper from other sources. Erik and I actually talk about sports and politics, rarely collectibles. Now you know how I know Erik"

When someone intententionally rips me off I am going to be the aggressor. And work what out? I posted the convo thread there. He admitted he doesnt list defects like that. Defects that are a really big deal. Youre lying so I cant really hear anything else you have to say. Youre buddies with a guy thats a scam artist and who was blocked because he would buy something from someone here and post it for 3 times as much using the guy's photos before he even has the figure in hand...thats who you want to be friends with?? He probably brags to you about how he rips off certain people and you guys laugh about it.

Reaction score
Charley Brown
Mon, Jan 14, 2:58 PM (1 day ago)
to me

I just spoke to Tom and he said he was surprised you were making this difficult. He said you buy a lot of stuff to flip on eBay and it’s possible they didn’t disclose it but he has a really simple easy return policy which I know is true. So you could have returned it. I’m a big fish. You should have just been easy and said sorry man but you made this difficult and you lost a good buyer. Not smart business.

Sent from my iPhone

Isn’t that from you to Erik?????

Reaction score
Youre a liar as I proved in my earlier post. Youre a schill for Erik. All youve done is defended him on this thread when ive outlined a case with clear evidence that he intentionally deceived me and is refusing to refund my money. If he loses the paypal claim then he has to issue a refund.

In response to your question I dont get what you mean is that from me to Erik? I spoke to Tom about Erik buying the figure like that. Tom sells tons of figures so of course he doesnt remember selling it but he was very surprised that Erik wouldnt disclose it and then not give a refund. Tom said if Erik had an issue with the card then he could have returned it per CIB's excellent return policy. And yes Erik is not wise. Hopefully many new people see this thread and realize he's not a good guy to do business with. It seems like the old timers here already knew that since im getting many messages of support. Youre the only schill. Im done responding to you since youre basically responding as Erik with no reason or logic. Ill make sure I let people know not to deal with you. Youre the Michael Cohen to Erik's Trump

Reaction score
You lied on this thread. First you claimed "I have dealt with Erik in the past, just like I have with many dealers throughout the years. TBH I never had any issues with him. I’m actually very picky on who I deal with because of issues like you’re dealing with right now. I am not new to this game. I am almost 46 years old and I’ve been collecting since the very beginning. Unfortunately bad transactions happen."

then you said "
TBH it’s none of your business how I know Erik but I’ll let you in how I do since you want to know why I spoke up about this matter. I met Erik through Facebook and realized I had him as a saved seller on eBay as a reference on a AFA graded POTF Yakface he had for sale. I actually have never bought from him. I’m not paying high prices on vintage that I know I can get cheaper from other sources. Erik and I actually talk about sports and politics, rarely collectibles. Now you know how I know Erik"

When someone intententionally rips me off I am going to be the aggressor. And work what out? I posted the convo thread there. He admitted he doesnt list defects like that. Defects that are a really big deal. Youre lying so I cant really hear anything else you have to say. Youre buddies with a guy thats a scam artist and who was blocked because he would buy something from someone here and post it for 3 times as much using the guy's photos before he even has the figure in hand...thats who you want to be friends with?? He probably brags to you about how he rips off certain people and you guys laugh about it.

I didn’t lie. I did deal with Erik in the past about a POTF Yakface he had. I asked him questions about it. Nothing more came out of it. After that we struck up a friendship over things OUTSIDE collecting. Is it a crime I talk to him about football? if so I’m going to the pokey.

I have dealt with A LOT of dealers. Several have become close friends. If you got a problem with that too bad.

So he’s you claim he’s scam artist because you read he buys stuff from here then charges 3 times the cost yet here you are *****ing about a purchase you made with him. If you knew to come here to complain then you damn well should of known to see who the hell he was when you were first talked about purchasing the Luke .

TBH who the hell are you? I’ve never heard of you. Here you are a newbie complaining that you got ripped off yet all you have shown is nothing but discrepancies in your story. You come off as a spoiled rich brat who thinks because of your social status you can threaten people and call them liars who point out you’re a psychopath.

Reaction score
What discrepancies in my story? Im new to this board. Im not a rich brat. I treat people with respect. When they screw me over they lose that respect and get a different version. I dont care about him overcharging. Youre conflating two issues here. I realized I was overpaying. I even said that but I wanted a nice Luke for my collection and was willing to pay more. What I received was a POS not accurately described. Ill win the dispute though so im not worried about it now. Youre hearing from me because i want everyone to know Erik is a scam artist. Hes pure greed. He will do anything to make a dollar. Screw anyone over but this time he picked the wrong one. You can tell him that. Or maybe we can meet in April at Celebration.

Reaction score
Charley Brown
Mon, Jan 14, 2:58 PM (1 day ago)
to me

I just spoke to Tom and he said he was surprised you were making this difficult. He said you buy a lot of stuff to flip on eBay and it’s possible they didn’t disclose it but he has a really simple easy return policy which I know is true. So you could have returned it. I’m a big fish. You should have just been easy and said sorry man but you made this difficult and you lost a good buyer. Not smart business.

“I understand where youre coming from. The reality is yes some people are unstable and thats why you shouldnt scam people because one day you might scam the wrong one. I spoke to Tom on the phone about this as I mentioned earlier and he claims he doesnt remember selling it but that he would have taken it back if Erik had a problem with it.”

You contradict yourself in these messages.

Reaction score
Also, im sorry youre that lonely that you have him as a friend. I had friends like that and I can tell you people like that would sell their mother to make a dollar. Life is too short to associate with scumbags. You guys must be really close for you to defend him to this degree or maybe hes telling you what to write.

Reaction score
Where is the contradiction??? I explained it already... also look at the convo thread.

" spoke to Tom about Erik buying the figure like that. Tom sells tons of figures so of course he doesnt remember selling it but he was very surprised that Erik wouldnt disclose it and then not give a refund. Tom said if Erik had an issue with the card then he could have returned it per CIB's excellent return policy. And yes Erik is not wise. Hopefully many new people see this thread and realize he's not a good guy to do business with."

Reaction score
What discrepancies in my story? Im new to this board. Im not a rich brat. I treat people with respect. When they screw me over they lose that respect and get a different version. I dont care about him overcharging. Youre conflating two issues here. I realized I was overpaying. I even said that but I wanted a nice Luke for my collection and was willing to pay more. What I received was a POS not accurately described. Ill win the dispute though so im not worried about it now. Youre hearing from me because i want everyone to know Erik is a scam artist. Hes pure greed. He will do anything to make a dollar. Screw anyone over but this time he picked the wrong one. You can tell him that. Or maybe we can meet in April at Celebration.

Yet you state you’re a multimillionaire in this message to Erik

Reaction score
Where is the contradiction??? I explained it already... also look at the convo thread.

" spoke to Tom about Erik buying the figure like that. Tom sells tons of figures so of course he doesnt remember selling it but he was very surprised that Erik wouldnt disclose it and then not give a refund. Tom said if Erik had an issue with the card then he could have returned it per CIB's excellent return policy. And yes Erik is not wise. Hopefully many new people see this thread and realize he's not a good guy to do business with."
You say tom told you he didn't remember selling it to erik, and then in your e-mail you said he told you it's possible they didn't disclose the warped card to Erik. Which is it!?!?

Reaction score
Lol so you have access to Erik's ebay inbox. Yes im rich what does that have to do with anything? I spent 150-200k in star wars figures last year. Is that material to Erik being a scam artist.

Reaction score
You say tom told you he didn't remember selling it to erik, and then in your e-mail you said he told you it's possible they didn't disclose the warped card to Erik. Which is it!?!?

He said he doesnt remember selling it and that if he did sell it he doesnt know if they disclosed that or not. Do you know CIB? they sell tons of stuff so i wouldnt expect tom to remember

Reaction score
So, you backdoored a fellow collector on a finalized sale. Thread should have ended there.
Erik "claimed" he was asking the guy if it was ok. Of course it was ok! The guy didnt exist. He also claims he could sell the figure to 3 other people right now yet hes going through the trouble of the dispute process with me.

Reaction score
Lol so you have access to Erik's ebay inbox. Yes im rich what does that have to do with anything? I spent 150-200k in star wars figures last year. Is that material to Erik being a scam artist.
No. Erik showed me this screenshot. He’s shown me all the messages between you two. That’s why I am calling your bluff. You handled this matter like an immature brat who didn’t get their gold egg laying goose and demands the attention from everyone who will listen.

You flip back and forth on your story. Either Tom didn’t know he sold it to Erik to they sell a lot to Erik. You have made comments how you’re a big fish, someone not to F with, thrown your social status, etc. You have a serious temper issue. I hope you don’t come to Celebration. We don’t need anymore unstable people ruining a good time for others

Reaction score
No. Erik showed me this screenshot. He’s shown me all the messages between you two. That’s why I am calling your bluff. You handled this matter like an immature brat who didn’t get their gold egg laying goose and demands the attention from everyone who will listen.

You flip back and forth on your story. Either Tom didn’t know he sold it to Erik to they sell a lot to Erik. You have made comments how you’re a big fish, someone not to F with, thrown your social status, etc. You have a serious temper issue. I hope you don’t come to Celebration. We don’t need anymore unstable people ruining a good time for others

Yes I mentioned that I was a millionaire and not desperate because he kept nickel and diming me on a piece i wasnt desperate to sell. So i said that so he knew I wasnt keen on selling it for lower than what I told him.

I said Tom sells a lot to Erik apparently. That has nothing to do with him not remembering each individual sale.

My golden egg?? Yea man when you pay 6200 dollars for a figure you dont expect to get something damaged like that. Excuse me for being pissed off. Ive been reading about this guy Erik on here tonight thanks to people mentioning his slimy ways. Specifically the time he posted his collection on limelight and slowly turned it into a sales thread and sold the items on ebay. Wow this guy is a true piece of work!

Reaction score
And my social status? Im on a star wars forum arguing with some guy thats arguing on behalf of someone else thats been banned here for shady selling practices. Its pretty clear I have no social life or status!

Reaction score
So if you didn’t want to sell the Vader then why didn’t you just tell him no about it? You must of wanted the Luke to trade it. You knew to send him pics of the Vader but you didn’t think of asking for more pics of the Luke?

For a multimillionaire who didn’t mind dropping $150-200k the last year on Star Wars Collectibles is really having a meltdown over a $6200 deal.
You made a claim with PayPal. Don’t be upset if you don’t win. It has happened. Especially when the buyer makes threatening comments towards sellers

Reaction score
https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133216

Look at the guy youre defending. You think the stuff he pulls is cool or funny?
Wait. It’s ok for you to threaten him but you find it sacrilege for him saying he will get a figure U-Graded???

You don’t know me dude. You have no right to say who I can or can’t speak up for. All I know you’re a flake that is very insecure and can’t handle a bad transaction professionally. Just goes to prove that money can’t buy you manners or common sense

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait. It’s ok for you to threaten him but you find it sacrilege for him saying he will get a figure U-Graded???

You don’t know me dude. You have no right to say who I can or can’t speak up for. All I know you’re a flake that is very insecure and can’t handle a bad transaction professionally. Just goes to prove that money can’t buy you manners or common sense

There are a ton of examples of Erik ripping people off on this thread. Using deceptive tactics. Auctioning items on ebay and not disclosing important details. Hes a rat and hes running out of places to sell. Unfortunately with me being relatively new I didnt know Erik Sprague was such a scammer. Please research Erik Sprague on this forum...search Erik Banned and youll see some examples of his handiwork

Reaction score
You should of researched Erik BEFORE you decided to do this transaction. From what I’ve seen Erik still does business on eBay with a 100% positive feedback rating and through groups on Facebook. Several people have had issues with him reselling vintage items for more than what he paid for. You gonna chastise him from doing no different than what other sellers do on eBay, Facebook, here on RS, and at conventions? Wait till you go to a comic con and buy something only to find out you could of gotten it cheaper through someone else. You gonna come here and cry sour grapes when that happens? Everyone flips figures for a profit. Even others have said to you that you can recover your money by putting up for sale on the forums here.

Oh no he used pics of the items from the people he bought from. Last time I checked that isn’t a crime. It’s still the item at hand. If he used pics of one item and then sent a different item then it’s a problem. You had ample opportunities to REQUEST more pics and information of the figure. He didn’t deceive you. You blindly went into the deal and because it wasn’t to your fitting you flipped and quickly went into attack mode.

Reaction score
You’re lying again. Also Erik has a record of people posting in his defense when he gets called out. Almost always the schills continually defend him. He was called out for not listing auctions with accurate descriptions. Begged people on here to sell him their high grade items because he needed them for his collection only to turn around and sell them immediately after for 100% profit. I buy from dealers all the time. I knew Erik was a dealer and making a profit. No issue there. I didn’t know he was a scam artist. Almost everyone I’ve encountered in this hobby has been helpful. The only deceptive people I’ve met are you and Erik. Erik was also banned from Facebook groups for his deceptive practices. His last sale on eBay was 6 months ago according to his history. People are catching on and now that he screwed me everyone I know and don’t know will find out about him. If you’re a real person I’d love to know what you get defending this guy. He sold me a piece that I paid top dollar for and didn’t disclose the card was wavy and didn’t portray the defect in the photo. I’m done replying here. I’ll start my mission to let everyone know about Erik now! And when I go to celebration I will make sure I tell everyone there about my experience and to not do business with Erik (most already know lol)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You keep saying I’m a liar YET I proved that several times you can’t keep your story straight. I’m not the one being deceptive. I have pointed out that you, someone that all of a sudden shows up on RS forums with a complaint which was brought to the attention to several other collectors, went upon the whole situation with Erik wrong. TBH the reason Erik got banned isn’t for what you think. Why don’t you ask him for yourself about the situation he had with a member named Mete.

Where’s your proof I’m deceptive towards anyone? Have you done searches on me here? It’s not hard to see my post history dating back to 2001. If you have then you know you won’t find a damn thing about me deceiving or scamming ANYONE in this collecting community or on any of the Facebook groups. I don’t have to ask anyone to defend me but there are several people here that if they see this BS you have posted they would laugh in your face.

You’re upset that I’ll called you out for making idol threats. That my problem with you. I don’t care if Erik is banned from living in the US or he ripped off the freaking Pope. Who the hell are you to threaten anyone because of a mess up on a transaction that went south the minute you got upset.

You can see a slight warp or bend in the 3rd pic that I saw. He went by the grade it was given by AFA. Are you that incapable to request more information on the figure? Seems Erik did with the Vader you didn’t want to part with. You supplied pictures of it to him upon his requests. Why was it so difficult for you to request the same?

I would not be surprised if you lose this claim. Your actions show you are a shady and unstable buyer. You posted pics that aren’t clear to deem the figure damaged or severely warped. You threatened Erik via eBay and in a text message. You called him 10 times while he was at work. That is harassment. I hope other members remember this and not sell a damn thing to you. You’re as much of a liability as you say Erik is. I have a feeling you have done this before to others.

Good luck on your “mission”. I hope I hear you telling this story at Celebration. You’ll know me right away. I’ll be the one laughing really loud

You’re lying again. Also Erik has a record of people posting in his defense when he gets called out. Almost always the schills continually defend him. He was called out for not listing auctions with accurate descriptions. Begged people on here to sell him their high grade items because he needed them for his collection only to turn around and sell them immediately after for 100% profit. I buy from dealers all the time. I knew Erik was a dealer and making a profit. No issue there. I didn’t know he was a scam artist. Almost everyone I’ve encountered in this hobby has been helpful. The only deceptive people I’ve met are you and Erik. Erik was also banned from Facebook groups for his deceptive practices. His last sale on eBay was 6 months ago according to his history. People are catching on and now that he screwed me everyone I know and don’t know will find out about him. If you’re a real person I’d love to know what you get defending this guy. He sold me a piece that I paid top dollar for and didn’t disclose the card was wavy and didn’t portray the defect in the photo. I’m done replying here. I’ll start my mission to let everyone know about Erik now! And when I go to celebration I will make sure I tell everyone there about my experience and to not do business with Erik (most already know lol)

Reaction score
You bought a grade, you got a grade. Should have asked more questions and for more pictures first. Eric the Plague Sprague should not have cancelled his deal with the other guy. Waves are not a big deal.

Reaction score
You bought a grade, you got a grade. Should have asked more questions and for more pictures first. Eric the Plague Sprague should not have cancelled his deal with the other guy. Waves are not a big deal.
So that’s how it is around here? You buy a grade and if there’s something wrong with it oh well! That’s how you guys do business? And there was no other buyer. Waves are a big deal to me when I pay 6200 for a piece. To see people defend a guy that goes out of his way to deceive people time after time it’s like someone defending Bernie madoff. The guy is a bottom feeder. When I first posted this I had no idea about Erik’s history’s but now it’s pretty apparent there are two sides on this forum. People that are ok with a scammer and people who aren’t. I think Erik is desperate. He has had one sale on eBay in the last six months, cant sell here or most places due to His reputation. He saw an opportunity to screw someone by selling them a damaged piece and he took it. Now he wont take the item back.

Reaction score
So that’s how it is around here? You buy a grade and if there’s something wrong with it oh well! That’s how you guys do business? And there was no other buyer. Waves are a big deal to me when I pay 6200 for a piece. To see people defend a guy that goes out of his way to deceive people time after time it’s like someone defending Bernie madoff. The guy is a bottom feeder. When I first posted this I had no idea about Erik’s history’s but now it’s pretty apparent there are two sides on this forum. People that are ok with a scammer and people who aren’t. I think Erik is desperate. He has had one sale on eBay in the last six months, cant sell here or most places due to His reputation. He saw an opportunity to screw someone by selling them a damaged piece and he took it. Now he wont take the item back.
I dont think anyone is out right defending him.

I mean for starters, the grades will hold up from AFA. I do think Erik would have been easier to deal with if you had not threatened him. Flipping isnt a crime and this hobby has seen a fair share of it. I agree with Jedi, the pictures do show the warp, bend, wavy, whatever you want to call it. The grades tho, will still stick.

I think you will be able to sell the item and break even.

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is out right defending him.

I mean for starters, the grades will hold up from AFA. I do think Erik would have been easier to deal with if you had not threatened him. Flipping isnt a crime and this hobby has seen a fair share of it. I agree with Jedi, the pictures do show the warp, bend, wavy, whatever you want to call it. The grades tho, will still stick.

I think you will be able to sell the item and break even.
I’m not worried about the grades. I’m a collector and don’t want a piece with a warped cardback in my collection. That’s a personal preference. As far as Erik being easier to deal
with, that’s speculation. I called him and he answered the phone and wouldn’t say anything for 30 seconds just breathing while I repeatedly said hello hello are you there? That’s odd behavior and raised a red flag for me. I’m relatively new to collecting and didn’t even know that this was a possibility. If it was a little warped then it wouldn’t be a big deal but this card is going in different directions. That’s why he only sent the front and back images. I would assume if it was damaged he would
mentiion that. I’m all for people flipping ethically. That’s what keeps a market going. But people shouldn’t pull a fast one and think they can get away with it. There are a ton of posts on this forum about this guy being a scumbag so it’s not a coincidence that someone new to the hobby that ran in to him is having a bad experience.

Reaction score
And I’ve made a bunch of purchases in the last couple of years and didn’t have to deal with anything like this. Usually if there’s a problem with a sale the seller will respond quickly and try to make it right.