eBay member chari-9333

Reaction score
I sold 3 prorotypes via eBay in January, all 3 were won by the same buyer Chari-9333 after a week he asked me for a combined invoice, I sent that and after another few days he eventually paid. I sent the items with tracking but didn't update eBay with the tracking information. Today I get the notifications from eBay that the buyer wants a refund as he hasn't received them. I rummage through my recycling bin and find a receipt I binned yesterday, luckily its the receipt with the tracking details :D so I managed to update eBay with the info. Tracking states the items were delivered on 18th February 2020!

If the buyer had waited until tomorrow to open the case I wouldn't have had the receipt (it's bin day!). So thanks chari-9333 you've saved me nearly £300 :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unreal. These ebay scammers are just the worst. Chari-9333 just got added to my ebay block list. Thanks for sharing

Reaction score
Unreal. These ebay scammers are just the worst. Chari-9333 just got added to my ebay block list. Thanks for sharing
There was no communication at all, surely if you hadn't received an item you would contact the seller a couple of times before opening up a case?? I guess he's just a taking a chance that I didn't have the tracking info anymore.

Reaction score
If you use ebay shipping, you wouldn't need to find a receipt, plus you actually save money on shipping.

Reaction score
Ebay shipping actually screws the buyer if you ship it out of the United States. I avoid anything that ships that way.