East Coast MR Party?

Reaction score
It would be nice if MR showed up in NYC one day for the general public. I know they do it for the retailers with the Toy Fair, but something with the end customers would be good. Too bad they haven't stuck around for the NY COMIC CON at the Javits that was just a week or so after the Toy Fair.
I would have thought that would have been a great venue to show MR's wears to the general public.

Reaction score
Lord_Quietus said:
Too bad they haven't stuck around for the NY COMIC CON at the Javits that was just a week or so after the Toy Fair.
I would have thought that would have been a great venue to show MR's wears to the general public.
Absolutely! I agree....too bad!

Reaction score
NYC would be cool. So would Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Heck, pretty much anywhere NOT on the West coast would be good =)

Reaction score
Heimidal said:
NYC would be cool. So would Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Heck, pretty much anywhere NOT on the West coast would be good =)
Agreed. They should reall do this. It would be a short drive for anybody on the east coast no matter if it's MA, NY, PA etc. My wife said she would go too. A weekend trip with the wives. The west coast is way too far for us to drive, and unless you want to spend big money, too expensive to fly, on top of the tickets for the convention etc.

MR should really consider it.

Reaction score
SirJediKnightTim said:
Heimidal said:
Agreed. They should reall do this. It would be a short drive for anybody on the east coast no matter if it's MA, NY, PA etc. My wife said she would go too. A weekend trip with the wives. The west coast is way too far for us to drive, and unless you want to spend big money, too expensive to fly, on top of the tickets for the convention etc.

MR should really consider it.
I agree! But instead of my wife, it would have to be my girlfriend. Please MR? God knows I've speant enough money for you guys to come to the east side.....

Reaction score
maybe they should tour? NY might as well be CA for my traveling expenses

Reaction score
I'd go.

Ya know.... While we're on the subject, I'm frankly a bit disappointed East Coast fans haven't organized some kind of Un-Official convention at the same time as CIV. Call it... Star Wars Rebellion or Star Wars Underground or something like that. I suppose renting a venue is the big problem, but really, it's too bad something couldn't be done.

Reaction score
I wouldn't go solely for an MR event, but if something else was going on, say a comic con or something, I might.

Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee said:
I wouldn't go solely for an MR event, but if something else was going on, say a comic con or something, I might.
Yeah, it wouldn't really be worth while for MR to have an event just on their own. While it is far off for now, they should at least think about attending the 2008 NY COMIC CON!

Come on, MR, NEW YORK! Don't you want to be A number one, Top of the list, King of the hill?

Reaction score
Lord_Quietus said:
BigDumbWookiee said:
Yeah, it wouldn't really be worth while for MR to have an event just on their own. While it is far off for now, they should at least think about attending the 2008 NY COMIC CON!

Come on, MR, NEW YORK! Don't you want to be A number one, Top of the list, King of the hill?

Absolutely...and besides, if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!

Reaction score
JediDave76 said:
nuftjedi said:
Sabers Across America!

East cost party? i say it's about friggan time!

go sabres!
That logo is not accurate anymore
Was a white eye, then yellow, then/now a red.