DUSTIN WINS

Reaction score
Dustin is the new fan club president!
Jeez I thought he lost to that other guy.
Anyway thats great news

Reaction score
Wow! Surprising.....I thought he had lost too. Had to go back and edit one of my posts from yesterday that stated, "Dewey Defeats Truman"....

Reaction score
Maybe something happend with the other guy and he dropped out of the competittion

Reaction score
I think the whole thing was crap. it shoulda been your average fan(not a website admin) no offence dustin,I know you're a big SW fan. but when i hear of contests like this i think it should be just regular joes who are not admins on the biggest SW collecting site on the web and kids going door to door..thus the age we live in. I mean really nobody had a chance but dustin and i dont know what happened to USC. thought he won.

oh well screw hyperspace and screw the contest. congrats dustin.(and screw starwars.com and hyperspace for this stupid ploy to get more subscriptions to something that isnt worth a damn)

Reaction score
the idea of this was to congratulate not attack dustin, that was completly uncalled for, Dustin is a devoted fan, and will make a great fan club president

Reaction score
what part of congrats didnt you understand?
And IMO it needed to be said.

Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread is still alive after all the stuff that went down last week.