DruDaJedi's Star Wars Game Room!

Reaction score
Ahh, you're the one I saw walking around with that guitar! Yes -post pictures soon! It looks awesome!

Reaction score
Here are some updates post CVI!!!

I went for the Official Pix exclusive black and white litho set at CVI, and used my 6 favorite to make a display of OT autos! They only had 100 of each of these lithos made!

Hamill and Fisher!

Daniels!

Baker!

Mayhew and McDiarmid!

Heres another picture with all the sideshow busts above!

Here is the fett family guitar with autographs of (OT Boba)Bulloch, (PT Boba) Logan, and (Papa Jango)Morrison

And I also had Morrison sign the stormtrooper guitar, because stormies descended from clones who descend from Jango...."they'll do their job well, I'll guarantee that!"

so needless to say, I got a little autograph happy, but this was my first celebration, I only was there for 2 days, so I tried to do as much as possible!

As always please let me know what you think about the star wars game room, and I will have some more updates soon!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well after getting back from CVI, I was inspired to finally complete my TK costume and join the ranks of the 501st Carolina Garrison! It has been a long time coming (I started the build over 2 years ago) but it feels good to finally have my #s. Here is TK-50166, and yes that is my number!

Getting back to the game cave, I recently mounted my fx sabers back up on the walls, but I still have a lot of art to hang back up in the room. Not to mention I need to figure out how to properly display my illusive concepts han in carbonite, he is leaning against the wall with a towel behind him for padding! I am scared to hang him up! I will have some new pictures soon! As always your feedback and comments are definitely welcome!

Reaction score
Minor Updates! Been really busy being a first time father, my daughter was born 1 week after my last post. As a result I haven't been working on my cave very much, but here is the newest cave goodies! Pep Boys of all places is carrying some star wars products, and they happened to have a set of barstools that needed to live in the Game Cave! I already had some plain black stools, but these were just meant to be! They have 4 different styles in total, here are some pics... as always let me know what you think.

Reaction score
Pep boys of all places huh? They look pretty cool and certainly fits the theme. I personally would go with just the Star Wars logo. I don't know if I'd want any of the Empire sniffing my butt!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your most important new acquisition!

Reaction score
I have been waiting on a Darth Maul forever!! Your room is really nice and the autographs are great

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I really love the Maul, its a really fun piece, everyone thinks there is someone standing in the windows when they pull up to my house....

Well I took my first Star Wars related trip of the year to Knoxville, Tennessee for Fanboy Expo. Here are some pics and my newest additions to the Game Cave! Everyone I met was really friendly and I had a blast...

Erik Bauersfeld aka The voice of Admiral Ackbar. He is 91 and was very fun to speak with. His voice work is really amazing. He was happy to do the infamous "its a trap" line for me, and he was really animated when saying it and seemed to be really enjoying himself.

This was the piece I had him sign, it was signed by Tim Rose also at CVI, and so now I just have to figure out where to display it!

Next up was Jeremy Bulloch, who I finally had the pleasure of meeting, after having missed him at CVI. One of my guitars has his signature, but I wasn't present when it was signed, so I was excited to finally meet the legend. He was great to speak with.

And finally I got to meet the smoothest man in the galaxy.... Lando Calrissian aka Billy Dee Williams! He was very chill and took time to speak with fans. It was a thrill to meet him and get his auto for the game cave!

Here is a look at the 11x14 that I had signed by Boba and Lando. I will be hanging it under the guitars and will post some pics once I get it up.

As always please feel free to leave feedback and comments!

Reaction score
It's 2014 and I forgot to put a few pictures up, here are some minor updates...

I had a friend go to star wars weekends last year and bring me back a new resident to the star wars game cave.

I also finally got around to getting my star wars #1 signed by Stan Lee into a comic book frame and posted up beside my ralph mcquarrie autographed lithograph

more updates coming soon....

Reaction score
The Pepsi R2 Cooler is awesome. And where in the world did you find the full size Maul? I'd love to get my hands on one!

Reaction score
Not sure if I commented yet, but awesome setup and collection DruDaJedi! I love how you are constantly changing it up. You can feel the passion in your posts too, which a lot of collectors don't have anymore.

Reaction score
Beautiful room Dru. Love the bar stools, the pool table, and the light above the table is amazing! I've got a pool table in my SW room and I'd love to know where you picked up your light.

Reaction score
I desperately need to update, there have been some cool upgrades! More to come!