DruDaJedi's Star Wars Game Room!

Reaction score
TK50166 Star Wars Game Room!

Here are some pics of my still in progress Star Wars Game Room. This is my pride and joy. I'm looking for some feedback on what I can do to make this room even better. My collecting is not very focused, I like everything...

Please leave comments on what you think, and any suggestions. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: DruDaJedi\'s Star Wars Game Room!

Oh, I also forgot to mention that most of the room is themed with imperial/sith/dark side. I love the villains. I believe the yoda and r2 may be the only pieces that are good guys. Let me know what you think, and any ideas to make the room better. Here's the proof that I love the villains!

Reaction score

Nice game room. I really like the pool table light.

I would suggest you get yoda up on a pedestal so he is easier to see...and where is Mauls blades? He looks defenseless!

Reaction score

Great room! Love the pool table lights and the SW guitars.
What would really take this room to the next level would be a SW pinball machine and/or arcade game. But that's just what I think would be cool...get what YOU like!

Reaction score

my yoda backpack was lonely, and was looking for something to hang out with him. It's the only vintage carded piece in the room.

Reaction score

Looks like a very fun place to hang out! Fantastic! Have you considered getting a full size Arcade game?

Reaction score
I'll have some new updates tomorrow, need to take some pics, I've made a major new addition and built some ledging and shelving...more to follow!

Reaction score
Nice game room, I love it. At first glance my only idea would be to put your fx sabers in between each of the movie posters. I've seen it done a few times and it always looks great.

Reaction score
Update 3/15/2012, .....still a work in progress....I have built a platform to display the life size yoda better, and I built a long, wide, deep, shelf with a ridiculous amount of L brackets, that will hold my sideshow life size bust collection, all I have so far is general grievous, but I am looking to add some more baddies to the shelf. For now, I have some vintage collection vehicles filling up the shelf. The shelf is a little ugly, but it can hold some serious weight, which will be important when it is displaying several life size busts. Oh and I almost forgot, I have a new roommate, the Illusive Concepts Han Solo in Carbonite. This piece is my personal holy grail, and I love it. Still haven't figured out a good way to display this, I am terrified to hang this on the wall.

As always and comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Hope u enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Yoda has been elevated. Congrats on the HIC....a classic for sure. You have to figure out a way to hang it. That is almost a requirement. :awesome:

Reaction score
I'm a massive fan of the Illusive concepts Han. What a great piece. They're hard to come by aren't they, weren't they made about twenty years ago?

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies, yes the yoda is much better displayed higher up. The han solo in carbonite, I had been looking at for years, and they are getting harder to find these days.

I'm going to be adding a new autograph to the collection this weekend. I live in Charlotte and David Prowse is making an appearance at the mad monster party which is a new charlotte horror convention. So far I only have 2 autographs, the Darth Maul statue Ray Park signed the hand at disney last year, and my boba fett guitar is signed by jeremy bulloch (bought it that way). So this weekend I am going to get David Prowse to sign my Darth Vader guitar!!! Wish me luck, I will post some pictures of this over the weekend...

Reaction score
The Emporer has arrived to the star wars game room!
Got to meet David Prowse this weekend and had him sign the Vader guitar..
2 guitars are now signed, who should i get to sign the stormtrooper one?
Here are the pictures of Ray Park signing the life size darth maul. When I bought him, his arm was loose, so I had a friend take it to orlando during star wars weekends 2011 for ray to sign. Then when I got it back I reattached the arm!

That's all the autographs that I have, except I do have one piece signed by Ralph McQuarrie. I am currently working on getting some more busts to fill up that shelf with emporer and grievous. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

Reaction score
The Vader Switcheroo is the bomb. I had one as a kid and wish I still had it. Hmmmm...might have to check eBay now. :)
Yes, this was in my bedroom when i was a kid, and i thought i lost it, but i was going through some old boxes, found it and put it in!

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming! Here are my newest updates!

Here is the 3rd bust in my star wars sideshow life size collection! 501st clone trooper, this piece looks awesome in person! My shelf is filling up fast!

Star Wars Xbox 360/w Kinect! It is a star wars game room, so the coolest video game system ever had to be added! It glows blue, makes r2 sounds and has 3po controller!

Reaction score
and last week I did not give the emporer a fair shake so here are some additional pictures. This thing is awesome in person!

Reaction score
Very nice items, awesome room!
However, if I were you - I'd dump the 'unleashed' stuff and replace them with Sideshow 1/6 figures.

Reaction score
Very nice items, awesome room!
However, if I were you - I'd dump the 'unleashed' stuff and replace them with Sideshow 1/6 figures.
Yes, the sideshow stuff is so well made that its hard to resist. Years ago I collected the unleashed, and just really always liked the unique style of the sculpts, and the box art is really nice. With sideshow, I am loving the life size busts, but they are expensive enough! The two things that keep me away from collecting 1/6 scale is the sheer number of characters that sideshow has put out there, it is overwhelming to think about, and then also I hate to say it, but they kind of fall into doll territory for me personally with the fabric clothes. I know that alot of people on this board love them, so to each their own. Fortunately for my wallet, I can live without the 1/6 line for now. I must say though that the new captain rex premium format is making me wish I had collected the premium line, the photos of it are truly awesome!

Reaction score
Yes, Rex PF is nice, but I am not getting it.
Already got what I want from the PF line -
Darth Vader, Grievous Exclusive ( the cape is great ), and Yoda vs 501st Clone.
Let me tell you, they are really awesome! Picks don't do them just, I actually watched a bunch of youtube videos before buying them.
Not a big fan of EU characters, but if I come across Darth Talon for a good price, will not hesitate to get her as well.

Reaction score
UPDATE 4/20/2012!

A certain infamous bounty hunter has made his way into my game room today. Sideshow Boba Fett 1:1 life size bust. This is the 4th bust in the room. Here are some pics of this bad boy, I am very impressed with the quality of this bust. The rest of the game room is a mess right now (see pic 5), as I am going through some of my old stuff, selling some of my items that will never make it into the room on display, and working on getting the space more organized. Unfortunately my vintage collection vehicles lost their place on the shelf, but boba deserves it, and this boba piece is absolutely stunning in person! As always please leave comments and feedback, it is very helpful. Meanwhile, I will continue making the room even better!

Reaction score
So depressing update, Boba had a defect that I didn't notice right away, there was a hairline crack in the mask where the mouth would be. I bought this one brand new and it was factory sealed when I opened it and the box looked fine. It was not very visible unless the lighting was just right, so he was RMA'd back to sideshow this week as a manufacturing defect! For as much as these busts cost, they have got to be in mint condition.

On a brighter note, I will be making a new addition very soon....stay tuned!

Reaction score
Update 5/11/12

Thanks to fellow scummer Malak, there is a new addition to the room. (The Dark Lord of the Sith!) Considering I have this guy tattooed on my arm, I am totally in love with this statue. Here are some pics!

The boxes looked really cool, I didn't know what they would look like
Here he is with sebastiain shaw head. The lazy eye thing was not very noticable on this particular one, Ive seen some that were pretty bad
Here is is halfway done, the shaw head, almost fits with this piece on as well, it would be nice to have it all fit together...
and here he is all suited up, very cool paint job and likeness
Here are a few more glamour shots!

And here is my life size bust display. I still have 4 total, and when I replace boba (5), it will fill up the shelf completely.

More updates to follow!

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Yoda was damaged when he was sent to me, I don't know if you can tell in the pics, but his cloak he's wearing is cracked pretty badly. The yoda parts of the statue are flawless, just where the cloak is flowing around him needs some love. I am going to attempt to repair him at some point, and blend it so that it looks good.

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Yoda was damaged when he was sent to me, I don't know if you can tell in the pics, but his cloak he's wearing is cracked pretty badly. The yoda parts of the statue are flawless, just where the cloak is flowing around him needs some love. I am going to attempt to repair him at some point, and blend it so that it looks good.
Ahh that sucks. But at least you have one! I've been searching for years :\

Reaction score
Update!

Here is a picture of all 5 of my busts together at last!

I am going to be getting some autographs at CVI and am thinking about putting framed 8x10s between the brackets under the shelf, there is just enough room to fit a series of 6 pictures

Also back in June I got to meet Stan Lee at Heroescon in Charlotte NC!

In a sea of Spider-man and Iron-man comic books, there was a star wars scummer representing, and I threw down a Star Wars #1 for him to sign! Star Wars was actually a pretty important comic to Marvel in the 70s, it saved the company from bankruptcy when Stan Lee was running things...he was very nice and gave me a big smile!

I then had it graded by the CGC and just received it back in the mail today! Ready to be displayed in the Star Wars Game Cave!

CVI will be my first celebration and I am truly excited! I'll be rocking my rebelscum badge and hope to meet some of you guys out there!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great update! Those busts are awesome. I guess you can knock out a bunch of the corresponding signed 8X10s at CVI since Bulloch, McD, Wood, and Morrison will be there (and Prowse is easy enough to get through his site).
Congrats on meeting Stan Lee!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now that is just one sweet Man Cave, have to say I'm a tad jealous :)

Reaction score
Now that is just one sweet Man Cave, have to say I'm a tad jealous :)
Thanks for the compliments! I really like your setup as well, you have got some awesome props and GG pieces! I really like how clean your setups always are, very well thought out and organized.

Reaction score
I had a blast at Celebration VI!! I think i got some cool pieces to add to the game room. I only had two days, but I did as much as I possibly could. I got McDiarmid, Hamill, Fisher, Mayhew, Daniels, Baker autos all in a series that I will be framing shortly and displaying in the game room. Here is a pretty cool pic from the weekend. I will have more to add once I get some time.

Jammin' out with Jango Fett! Turns out that Tem Morrison can actually play, and spent about 10 mins talking with me and playing some songs! I added some autographs to the guitars as well, I will post some of these pics soon...