Droid Tri-Fighter

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the release of the Droid Tri-Fighter which is slated for a December release. It's been a number of years since Hasbro released this vehicle.

Thoughts on this vehicle?

Reaction score
i like the design and the deco would look good with the other CW vehicles, but i may have to pass. i would much rather have the octuptarra, the snail tank, the hyena bomber or the new droid gunship over it.

Reaction score
I never bought one these when they were first released. I'll definitely be picking one up this time around.

Reaction score
Diablo20 said:
I never bought one these when they were first released. I'll definitely be picking one up this time around.
Same with me. Looks like a great vehicle to have, and I need some more droids.

Reaction score
The Tri-Fighter was my least favorite vehicle...I doubt I'll pick this one up. The deco looks nice though.

Reaction score
R5_D2 said:
The Tri-Fighter was my least favorite vehicle...I doubt I'll pick this one up.
Mine too. Really awkward looking, Not really seen well in the movie AT ALL, and just kinda...I dunno.....odd looking(?) overall.

Plus, one major issue is this: The deco on the ORIGINAL ROTS version is actually so much better looking than this one here anyhow, and being that I already wasted 20bucks on that first POS, I'm good with this one as well.

Reaction score
CaptainRex2a said:
capt_kulas said:
this guy is supposed to spit out buzz droids right?
Yeah like the one of ROTS
Only it didn't. In ROTS it was a regular missle fired from a Vulture Droid that spit Buzz Droids (don't ask me how they fit in there!) The Tri-Fighter Droid ROTS toy came packed with Buzz Droids back in its initial release but we never actually saw them deployed by Tri-Fighter Droids in the film. Maybe we'll see them do it in the tv show?

Anyways, while its' cool to see them appearing in the CW show now, I'm not a fan of this design. I always found it awkward and overcomplicated, with competing shapes and lines. I sold my ROTS one a year or so ago and won't be reacquiring.

Reaction score
Meh, this is probably my least favorite ship. I have the ROTS one and that's good enough. I don't really care for the black all over it either.

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite starship designs, but I already have the ROTS one, and there don't seem to be enough differences to warrant buying another.

Reaction score
looks like there will be playing a big roll in the Battle of Kamino. But I already have the ROTS one. And this one lacks the CIS symbol. So I save my money for something else.