Dr. Evazan - #ANH03

GNT

Reaction score
We’ll separate this from the joint Ponda thread. It’s been speculated for awhile that we’ll be seeing Dr. Evazan in an upcoming Black Series wave .

Any thoughts on seeing Dr Evazan in the 6” line?

Credit @hobbybase

Confirmed to be coming in the next wave.

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-Sneak-Peak.jpg

New pics courtesy @isaacwongtoys

Doctor Evazan is #03 in the A New Hope sub-line.

In-Hand Images

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Doctor-Evazan-ANH-In-Hand-Boxed-3.jpg

Pre-Order Links

New Pre-Order Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I obviously will get this Evazan figure immediately, and if they are both offered together, even better.

But growing up in the late 70s, all us little kids had was (I am the) WALRUS MAN via Kenner Toys.

I WILL 100% get Ponda Baba no matter what sold together or separately.

If/when Hasbro makes HAMMERHEAD and SNAGGLETOOTH, I can die a happy man.
:ROFLMAO: 🤪🤡:p:p:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I am curious if it is known if Dr. Evezan and Ponda Boba will be released under the Rogue One or A New Hope banner?
With ten or so R1 figures already on deck, it seems at least probable. On the other hand, the two villains, along with Yavin Ceremony Leia, would make a nice first wave in the ANH Black Series line.

Reaction score
I am curious if it is known if Dr. Evezan and Ponda Boba will be released under the Rogue One or A New Hope banner?
With ten or so R1 figures already on deck, it seems at least probable. On the other hand, the two villains, along with Yavin Ceremony Leia, would make a nice first wave in the ANH Black Series line.
I'm thinking Rogue One Packaging. I don't think they'd want these with such a low box number within the ANH lineup. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm thinking Rogue One Packaging. I don't think they'd want these with such a low box number within the ANH lineup. :unsure:
I am definitely leaning that way myself, but dang, that will make Rogue One, hands down, the largest film assortment released in the new packaging. Pretty dope, imho, but very unexpected.

Reaction score
I would assume that there is no difference between this figure and the one that comes with the cantina showdown?

Reaction score
I’m not gonna get either one of these dudes but imo this guy is a MUCH better example of appropriate reuse. I can see why they went with the Luke jacket for Walrusman but the proportions are just all wrong. It’s too small of a body and the head looks huge. But the doc on the other hand looks great. It’s just not a character I was ever really into. I always though he looked like a bum who fell asleep with his face in a bonfire

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Up on Pulse.

Reaction score
I’m not gonna get either one of these dudes but imo this guy is a MUCH better example of appropriate reuse. I can see why they went with the Luke jacket for Walrusman but the proportions are just all wrong. It’s too small of a body and the head looks huge. But the doc on the other hand looks great. It’s just not a character I was ever really into. I always though he looked like a bum who fell asleep with his face in a bonfire
That's really weird you said that because his original name was Dr. Bumfire.