DPCI Numbers

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe it'll help people out but here please use this thread to post any DPCI numbers.

Toyark has a list up. Feel free to post any others that might be known.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All Targets local to me have sold out of the initial figures they received and they all now have the round grey stickers on everything that reads $7.99. Those round grey stickers are placed on items that they are not going to restock on. Any idea what's up?

Reaction score
........sorry, forgot to add............

The only thing that would make sense with that is that the next wave of TFA $7.99 basic figures will have different a DPCI. Make any sense?

Reaction score
Didn't see these on that list. I believe these came from a post on here somewhere:

Jungle / Space
087 06 3947

Snow / Desert
087 06 3948

Reaction score
All Targets local to me have sold out of the initial figures they received and they all now have the round grey stickers on everything that reads $7.99. Those round grey stickers are placed on items that they are not going to restock on. Any idea what's up?
I was told the grey dots mean the product is on order. I don't think that the MM/FF stock was a one and done deal. Just poor Hasbro distribution or the stores not ordering as much.

Reaction score
I don't recall who posted the DPCI number for the Ahsoka/Vader two-pack in another thread, but that person is made of awesome. That helped me secure mine through Target as well as my Obi-Wan/Cody and Zeb/Chopper sets. Thanks, RS, for being such a kick-**** community.

Reaction score
Anyone know the DPCI for the 2-packs? I entered 087-06-3661, as seen in the link above and it said none in the area, which I know isn't the case...

Reaction score
What is the DCPI for black series titanium ships and the black series titanium helmet 2-packs

Sent using Delorean Time Machine

Reaction score
I've been told by associates in the past that the gray dots mean "On Order, Nothing in Backroom Stock".

Reaction score
Wow, haven't ever heard of the gray stickers. Haven't encountered that situation in my area yet.
I keep checking 087-06-3948 and 3950 for Unkar/FN and the new 2-packs. Nothing so far aside from what my local stores already had in stock.

Reaction score
I have been having fun with Brickseek. I started a spreadsheet and keeping tabs on the quantity numbers day by day of all my local Targets. It only took one day for the numbers to spike on Desert/Snow at 2 locations and the multipacks at another. Desert/Snow was wave 2, and multipacks were wave 1, but eh, at least I can 'target' individual stores now instead of guessing.

Reaction score
That's how I'm doing it now, minus the spreadsheet haha. It's worked for me on two occasions now. I got the Han/Resistance Rey case and the new two-packs.

Reaction score
I have been having fun with Brickseek. I started a spreadsheet and keeping tabs on the quantity numbers day by day of all my local Targets. It only took one day for the numbers to spike on Desert/Snow at 2 locations and the multipacks at another. Desert/Snow was wave 2, and multipacks were wave 1, but eh, at least I can 'target' individual stores now instead of guessing.
You don't have to do a spreadsheet, just click on the "I", and it wail show you movement.

Reaction score
Anyone have a Target DPCI for the 3.75" wave with Han and Resistance Rey? (I'm hoping it's a new DPCI)

Reaction score
The something noteworthy about this brickseek locator is that it shows that these figures are NOT selling. My local stores are lucky if they sell one figure a week.

Reaction score
Good point, the Target I'm...Targeting? today showed two new cases of Desert/Space on the 16th, then updated yesterday to show one figure sold. Hopefully tomorrow it'll show two more figures sold. But yeah, they aren't moving super fast. I blame wave 2, it's mostly a dud wave for all assortments.

Reaction score
Ok, wow, new stock is showing up in large numbers in my area. Not sure if it's the new waves, but another Target shows getting two cases of Jungle/Space and 4 cases of Desert/Snow. Wow. I have a few stops on my way home it looks like :)

Reaction score
Where does it say $19.99 on their site? It's been my experience, that Kmart always charges slightly more than MSRP. Just like TRU. So I'm guessing that it will probably be closer to $21.
Besides, I trust their ordering system about as much as I can throw them... I'd probably wind up with some Playschool Hero st. lol

Also, their web listings are not always an indicator of the stores actually getting something. I remember that they had the canceled Marvel sets listed, as well as that Anakin w/ship that I never saw once.

Reaction score
Cool to see this starting to pop up online even if it's not available yet. Won't be too long til we can check off Maz Kanata. Now if only they could get us Luke and Leia!