Dooku FX saber

Reaction score
What ever happened to this? On your own MR forums, it was stated that this would be released before the end of the year.

Reaction score
"Dooku FX Saber" . . . . now that's a name I've not heard in a LONG time . . . . a long time . . . .

Reaction score
Jedi_Mansur said:
"Dooku FX Saber" . . . . now that's a name I've not heard in a LONG time . . . . a long time . . . .

LOL!
Back when there was hope for one...and for a Sidious...and for a Qui-Gon....and for an Obi-Wan TPM and for a...ah, you get the picture.

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
Jedi_Mansur said:

LOL!
Back when there was hope for one...and for a Sidious...and for a Qui-Gon....and for an Obi-Wan TPM and for a...ah, you get the picture.
Yeah, no joke . . . . what could have been . . . .

Reaction score
what a shame they couldn't get this one out before the end of the end

Reaction score
I don't typically collect the Force FX line, but if MR had produced a Dooku saber, I would have bought one without question.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon TPM FX sabers would also have been cool.

Reaction score
ya I wanted the Obi TPM that never was....when I saw that I was so ready to pull the trigger...but it was not meant to me..

Reaction score
I only have the Anakin ROTS and Maul SE FX sabers, but Obi-Wan TPM would have been a must-buy.

Ah, to think what could have been...

Reaction score
It would have been a great addition, but perhaps there is hope in the future. We shall have to wait and see!!!

Reaction score
i have most of the fx's & each 1 gets better. i think the dooku would have been sweet.

Reaction score
Really too bad that MR didn't get around to it ... hopefully this will be on the new licensee's to do list.

Reaction score
A tight race between a Qui-Gon saber or Dooku as my top choice. But I'd have to say Qui-Gon cuz we only have 2 green sabers atm, and already a few reds. Then Sidious would be cool..

Reaction score
I wonder if now that eFX has picked up the FX Lightsber line, if they'll have the same molds, or scuplt thier own versions. Hopefully they'll make some new ones like Qui-Gon's, Darth Sidous, and Tyranus. I'd even buy the EU ones if they did Quinlan Vos, Ashared Hett, Mara Jade, etc...

Reaction score
GrandMasterYoda said:
I wonder if now that eFX has picked up the FX Lightsber line, if they'll have the same molds, or scuplt thier own versions. Hopefully they'll make some new ones like Qui-Gon's, Darth Sidous, and Tyranus.
I'd say that's a good bet.

Reaction score
SilverSpyder said:
vpkirk said:
EFX didn't take over the FX line, Hasbro did.
and I doubt we will see any new designs for awhile from reHashbro.
I am thinking the exact same thing. This is probably how a product development meeting at Hasbro will sound like for a Dooku FX.

Executive 1: Lets do a Dooku FX

Executive 2: Why?

Executive 1: Well, many die hard SW prop collectors would like to see one

Executive 2: But Dooku is not popular. We will not sell a hundred thousand of these. And who cares about the die hard? They make too small a population of our Star Wars buying market. We are in the business to make money from the mass market. The mass market wants Obi Wan and Darth Vader. Not an uncool old geezer like Dooku. And we are going to minimize our return of investment since the Dooku will need more money for Research and Development as the hilt is curve. We might make only a small profit if we end up selling a few of these to the small numbers of die hard collectors. We will end up investing our time and not getting enough profits to pay us a fat bonus at the end of the year. Think man, think!

Executive 1: Then what do you suggest?

Executive 2: I suggest we repack and re-release the Darth Vader Ep IV and Obi Wan Ep III and Anakin Ep III and make a really cool box for it. We can also do a repaint of the current mold of the Vader Ep IV to do an Anakin Episode II. Just re-colour the shroud silver and thats it. The rest of the mass market collectors will not know the difference.