Docking Bay 94 interior

Reaction score
I'd done a version of Docking Bay 94's interior, not too complicated. It's another wood based structure. I cut the table that came with one of the Hasbro cantina characters (I think it was Brainiac) in half and attached to the wall. Not sure what that bit of infrastructure it's called or what it is supposed to do, but the 1/2 table reproduced it pretty effectively. If you look at screen shots, there's pink paint sloppily smudged on it which was fun to recreate. I think there's about one minute of screen time for this where Luke says. "what a piece of junk!!!!" and then Han talks up how awesome his hamburger bun ride is. Anyhow, enjoy!

View media item 396628
View media item 396626
View media item 396627
View media item 396625
here it is in my collection with the streets of Mos Eisley dio above it....

View media item 396624
and still a wider shot with some other crap.....

View media item 396622

EDIT: you may want to blow up the screen to about 250%, you can see a lot more, the camera does capture a good bit of how these look, sorry for the flash, I'm terrible at phototgraphy

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
LOVE it!! Perfect details! Ooooh, I need to see more of your shelves...🧐

Utinniii

Reaction score
DB 94 looks really nice. I think it can use a bit of grime though (unless the flash cleaned it up). I'm also impressed with your room display.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Trooper31, Daigo_Bah, and Utinniii! Here's a photo so you can see the pipes and gadget on the wall. I may add a liiiiiitle bit of grime in a place or two, but overall, the walls are fairly clean near the entrance unlike the main area where the Falcon is parked. Its walls are a much lighter shade than some of the Tattoine exteriors too. I need to put Ben's hood up over his head I now realize!

1584373268662.png

Last edited: