Do we need a StarWars shop anymore?

Reaction score
I think it just is a big greedy machine feeding us scraps because they know that fanboys will buy some of this useless stuff. Close the shop this star wars culture is becoming like the useless stuff of star trek. Just make it go away.

Reaction score
So, the exclusive stuff that they put out, even though it's expensive, you want that to go away? Take even the opportunity to buy away from fans that want the items?

And the stuff they've imported that was exclusive to other countries but that isn't sold elsewhere on US based e-tailers...we shouldn't get the opportunity to buy it even though sometimes the price is reasonable?

Whatever. If you don't like their prices, most of the items they have are available elsewhere for less money. The stuff that isn't, you're going to pay a premium whether it's ssw.com selling or some other site.

If you really want to complain about something with the store, complain about the useless employees they have that pack the stuff. That's a problem.

E...

Reaction score
we dont need that... when we have
e</font><font color="blue">B</font><font color="yellow">a</font><font color="green">y

Reaction score
They can just keep focusing on Entertainment Earth and the other big retailers for exclusives - Target / Wal-Mart. Plus SWS.com always seems to be pricier.

Reaction score
Just curious...this whole section is call 'Dear StarWars.com'...

Has ANYONE from StarWars.com EVER posted here and answered ANY questions from ANY of the threads before???

Reaction score
In being the official Lucasfilm retailer, y'might think that Star Wars shop would have some of the cheapest prices as a reward to loyal fans as opposed to the reality of offensively expensive prices.

Reaction score
I was hoping StarWarsShop.com sold more stuff that is exclusively being released in Europe (ex: Cards Inc). But right now, they have a very poor selection and their customer service reps don't seem to care.

Reaction score
I go to the Star Wars Shop everyday. I have not bought one thing because anything good is overpriced. Perfect example: I bought the Luke LE Lightsaber on Ebay for 280 the other day. Star Wars Shop has it for 365. Uhhh....Pass.

Reaction score
hix61 said:
In being the official Lucasfilm retailer, y'might think that Star Wars shop would have some of the cheapest prices as a reward to loyal fans as opposed to the reality of offensively expensive prices.
damn right! damn right!