QUESTION Do all Master Replicas Lightsabers contain a COA?

Reaction score
I saw that some of the older ones come with a COA from Master Replicas but I never saw someone selling for eg. the Darth Vart Vader ForceFX SW-218 with a COA. What do I have to look out for when I buy one of these off the internet (Is there a guide)? Do all of the Master Replicas lighsaber come with a COA?

TOS

Reaction score
The FX sabers did not come with a COA. Some MR paperwork and that's all. MR lightsaber replicas (not FX) all came with a COA and other paperwork.

TOS

Reaction score
It completely depends on you : if you buy some replicas with the idea of re-selling them in near future making a profit, complete pieces are the best. But if you buy some replicas just for your pleasure and to display them proudly inside your home or office, paperwork is not a "must have"........my two cents.

Reaction score
But only buy for a much lower price in case the COA is missing, just to avoid that you lose money if you ever have to sell again.
Chris

Reaction score
Serious collectors look for complete sets that include the prop, display case with cover, paperwork, numbered plaque, and original art box. Some will even want the original brown shipper, assuming the previous collector saved it. The condition of the replica matters too, obviously,
Overall, the more of the original items and their packaging you have, the higher the value will be. MR's stuff is now going for 3-5 times more than what they sold for at release.