DJ121 Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Derek bought some items from me. Fast payment, Great communication easy smooth transaction! Hope you enjoy the items!

Reaction score
Had a very smooth transaction w/ Derek. Sold him a nice mint skiff wing to complete his sand skiff. Another satisfied customer. Thank you for shopping at Out the Door Toys :D

Reaction score
Derek is a great person to deal with. Follows through on his end quickly, and communicates throughout the transaction.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Bought a missing accessory for a vehicle I have.

recieved it with no problems at all! Would definitely do business with again.

Reaction score
AAAAA+++++ ..... super fast international shipping to Argentina ; great package and good price ... Thanks

Reaction score
easy and assle free transaction ..thanks for your purchase ...enjoy your lego

Reaction score
Derek is a solid guy. He helped me out with some figures for my kid and made me look like a hero. I highly recommend him.

I really appreciate it and thanks again.

Reaction score
Derek helped me out with a couple of figures I was looking for. Great guy to deal with, great communication and fast international shipping.

Reaction score
Thanx my friend for the awesome Falcon, the kids really love it. I was great to see you again. I hope we can get a group of collectors together sometime in the near future.

Reaction score
Picked up a nice weapon and accessory from Derek! Fast and safe shipping! Do not hesitate dealing with this scummer! Thanks Derek! I'll be back for sure!

Reaction score
Absolutely recommend Derek without any hesitation - he did a quite AWESOME packing job on some figures and I can't thank him highly enough - great seller !

Reaction score
Derek is a class act who is an expert when it comes to packaging up vintage greatness for the rigors of the Postal Service. Do not hesitate to deal with him!

Respectfully,

Jack

Reaction score
Derek is a solid guy. He helped me out with some figures for my kid and made me look like a hero. I highly recommend him.

I really appreciate it and thanks again.
I know I'm quoting myself but what more can I say. Once again Derek came through with an excellent piece. I cannot recommend him enough. Great packing and fast shipping. Do not hesitate to deal with Derek.

Reaction score
Just bought a vintage loose figure from Derek and all is well. Super-smooth, easy, friendly deal. Thanks!!! :grin:

Reaction score
Thank you all for the recent feedback comments. It has been a pleasure dealing with each of you as well. :grin:

Reaction score
Recently completed a 6" black series trade with DJ121 and it was great. He went out of his way to pick up a figure at retail that I needed and everything went perfectly. Great communication and fast shipping. Fantastic guy to deal with!!

Reaction score
Good communication, fast shipping, and great packing! Figure arrived in great condition. Highly recommend Derek as a seller!!

Reaction score
Hooked me up with a few Black Series figures that he got locally at Walmart for $5 each after seeing a post I made. Stand up guy. Figs arrived quick and packaged well. Thanks Derek!!!

Reaction score
Made a small purchase from DJ, paid via gift payment paypal. No problems, he shipped promptly, was on the spot with communication and packaged well!

Reaction score
We did some trades and deals back in the day. Always a good experience.