Displaying Star Wars lego

Reaction score
I have a few, well 9 Star Wars lego sets misb I am waiting untill I have room for me to display these
so I will keep them inside box, but just wanted to know how you display yours eg: loose in a cabinet or just on shelfs etc .i take it they will gather dust aswell.
Just not sure how to go about it as room will be limited.
Was thinking about just collecting the minifigs as these will be easier to display but I like the vehicles too much.
thanks guys enjoying hearing all imput

Reaction score
I only have one set on display at the moment, the UCS ISD. It's sitting on a shelf. I truly despise dust, so I have plastic over it. I take the plastic off when I have friends over or when I want to sit and look at it.

Reaction score
Brilliant stuff I like the ucs ISD , I have the ucs R2 D2 so I really wanna display that and put it into some kind of case or cabinet .

Reaction score
I'm struggling now to decide how to display mine. I would love a nice tall glass shelving case with lights, but i'll have to wait until i stop spending hundreds on legos before i can start spending hundreds on display cases :)

Reaction score
I haven't done this since moving, but I used to hang a bunch of my sets from the ceiling. Largest thing I had up there was the 6208 B-Wing. All the larger sets (such as ISD, Venator, Falcon, Tantive IV) had a space on a shelf.

Reaction score
2 questions, what is the blob that looks like the stay puft marshmallow man stayed out in the sun too long, and who is the cutie in the pic? And no, I'm not talking about the dude, unless of course the cutie really is a dude?

Reaction score
For a second I thought you where talking about me! :grin: That is my wife and I, we where on a cruise when that picture was taken.

Reaction score
^ That is a nice display

As for me, I'm in that weird limbo where I am going to be moving soon and don't want to invest in shelving/display and have to take it down in a month or so...

Reaction score
I'm liking those display cases. I've got a closet full of unbuilt SW sets. What I'd like to end up with eventually is a display case for all my minifigs, and a couple shelves to display a few built sets on a rotating business. Those display cases fit the bill.

Reaction score
Great display case d_edwards!
I've got a couple random built LEGOs scattered throughout my room/collection.
When i get my own place I'll definately want to invest in a more permanent display
for my collectibles, but for now whatever i can't fit in my room is sitting in boxes/storage.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys, Along time ago I had almost all of the lego sets and they took up 15 5-shelf bookcases and I had to store my other items. So I sold 95% of the sets without the figs and bought some figs I needed. If anyone is interested in the cases they come from a store called -Hobbytown USA- They also have different cases, Same outer size but different depth and shelf sizes. They have one made for large dicast cars and I'm thinking of using those to make a bunch of small movie scenes with my spare lego.