Display Solutions?

Reaction score
Hi all. Does anybody know any good suppliers of Display Cases for the likes of Lightsabers and other props? Would be better if the company was in the United Kingdom, but not essential if they ship Internationally. Looking for Display Cases similar to Master Replicas for Lightsabers, and a Display Solution for a Darth Vader Helmet and Chest Armour. Any help appreciated, Kris.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have struggled in this regard myself. The only display stands I have found are done by JQsabers jqsabers » Sabers Stands. But they are a bit too snazzy for my tastes. Please let me know if you find something

Reaction score
^^ the simple 'acrylic cradle' on the bottom of the page looks simple and understated. if you placed this on a mirrored base, would look similar to MR.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Vicki from Acrylic Designs here. I just wanted to thank all of you who have ordered acrylic covers from us. Your community is such a pleasure to do business with and we really enjoy custom making the Star Wars replica covers. I wanted to try to make things a bit simpler for those who still need cases, cradles or any custom mounting/display products. I have created a simple website just for the Star Wars replicas that we have made cases for along with our contact information. Under the products page will show the sizes and prices. If you need a case that isn't on the list, give me a call, we are custom fabricators and can make any size or style. The new website is at Home .... Oh! and I apologize if I've posted in the wrong thread, I tried to find one on the display subject. Thank you :)

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Vicki from Acrylic Designs here. I just wanted to thank all of you who have ordered acrylic covers from us. Your community is such a pleasure to do business with and we really enjoy custom making the Star Wars replica covers. I wanted to try to make things a bit simpler for those who still need cases, cradles or any custom mounting/display products. I have created a simple website just for the Star Wars replicas that we have made cases for along with our contact information. Under the products page will show the sizes and prices. If you need a case that isn't on the list, give me a call, we are custom fabricators and can make any size or style. The new website is at Home .... Oh! and I apologize if I've posted in the wrong thread, I tried to find one on the display subject. Thank you :)
Amazing! I will be contacting you shortly to enquire on a Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighter cover. Please tell me you can ship to Canada?

Reaction score
Anyone has the exact dimensions for a Master Replicas Millennium Falcon acrylic cover?
Chris

Reaction score
Anyone has the exact dimensions for a Master Replicas Millennium Falcon acrylic cover?
Chris
Have you checked local shops? I found a small company (they make acrylic store displays) by me and just brought the MF base, along with one saber base so they could see what i wanted. I left the MF base there and a week later they had my rolled MF cover done. No shipping, I got to inspect it and it was like $150 or $200. Can't remember exact cost but it was pretty reasonable.

Reaction score
BoboFatt is right Chris. Once you do get the dimensions hopefully you can find a local vendor in Germany. To ship this and not to have it arrive broken will be an exceptionally hard challenge as it will require crating. I cant UNDER emphasize how big and heavy that base and cover is going to be. Regardless seeing your displays you will indeed figure it out and it appears you have plenty of room which makes me very envious.

Reaction score
I would have 2 vendors here but not locally (but in Germany), the shipping would be 100 Euro on a pallet. 150-200 USD seems to be a bargain, but I never will get one for that cheap I am afraid. As soon as I got the dimensions I will order one to have him protected from dust. After that I need to get a pedestal made like the one the Snowspeeder, Slave I and AT-AT have.
The room will be full soon, looking to get the Y-Wing, Rancor Maquette, eFX X-Wing and eFX TIE Fighter as well. It's a never ending story LOL :ROFLMAO:
Chris

Reaction score
I would have 2 vendors here but not locally (but in Germany), the shipping would be 100 Euro on a pallet. 150-200 USD seems to be a bargain, but I never will get one for that cheap I am afraid. As soon as I got the dimensions I will order one to have him protected from dust. After that I need to get a pedestal made like the one the Snowspeeder, Slave I and AT-AT have.
The room will be full soon, looking to get the Y-Wing, Rancor Maquette, eFX X-Wing and eFX TIE Fighter as well. It's a never ending story LOL :ROFLMAO:
Chris
Its a disease lol its NEVER over it seems.

Reaction score
Chris
I foresaw a new pedestal rising...…. ;) any thoughts on the Hoth base cover I have seen on Ebay from time to time ?

Reaction score
I love the MR mirror bases so no other base planned :) Also it is a nerve-wracking job to get that Falcon on the base, we have done this yesterday and I honestly do not want to touch him anymore. The risk you destroy something is just to high. Last time I will move him is onto the new pedestal when it arrives in 2-3 weeks :D
Chris

Reaction score
Chris how is the MF display coming ? It looked finished is everything in place? GC

Reaction score
Display choices? There is another.... For Master Replica .45 scale lightsabers, the more sophisticated collector may want to move up to a hand crafted, crystalline base and blade that is LED lit for that very special presentation look and feel.... each is unique in the galaxy and only available as a special order.

DSC00779.JPG DSC00770.JPG

Reaction score
Anyone find a source of MR style display stands for lightsaber hilts ?