Display question

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a question maybe you can help me out with. I am doing a display of the imperials and the rebel alliance out of my modern figures. And I’m kind of getting rid of the rest they don’t apply to the Rebel’s for the imperials. Would you consider the Ewoks part of the rebel army? Or would you consider them natives that helped during a battle but would not display them with the rebel alliance display ?

Reaction score
My personal opinion is include them as part of the RA. If we go by the logic of just natives that helped during a battle, then Han Solo falls into the same category for showing up to a battle after he was leaving with reward money. Cannon aside. Just my two cents. 😋

Reaction score
I view them as locals who made a deal with the Rebel Alliance in pursuit of mutual interests, with no expectation of continuing the fight outside of Endor. Akin to the French or Norwegian Resistance in WWII...fighting their own crusade to liberate their homeland and working with the allies because it was mutually beneficial

Wars aren't usually black and white one side against another all in. I do not consider them rebels

Reaction score
I do not consider the Yub Yubs any more part of the Rebel Alliance than I do the Wookies part of the Clone army in ROTS. As said above, they were fighting for mutual gain, but had different reasons for the fight. Considering the Yub Yubs initially wanted to spit fire slow roast and then eat the Rebel leaders...no.