Disney's Robin Hood Famosa Toys

Reaction score
Disney\'s Robin Hood Famosa Toys

Just found out this line existed-its an amazing line with characters I never thought would see action figure form
- Knew of the peter pan one-- but this series never made it over here..

So- Im Looking for a source to get a hold of these sets - there are a bunch available on European sites but they dont ship toys to the U.S.

So I was looking for someone domestic that had them available or maybe someone European I could look at trading things they needed from over here for them..

Reaction score
Re: Disney\'s Robin Hood Famosa Toys

It is a cool line. I managed to get a few pieces about 3 years ago from overseas via e-bay. It was hard finding what I have and I wish I could get the rest. They also made Tarzan, Sword and the Stone and Hercules, but I wasn't interested in them. I have the treehouse and wagon with Alan o'Dale, along with a few other figures.

Reaction score
Just found out this line existed-its an amazing line with characters I never thought would see action figure form
- Knew of the peter pan one-- but this series never made it over here..

So- Im Looking for a source to get a hold of these sets - there are a bunch available on European sites but they dont ship toys to the U.S.

So I was looking for someone domestic that had them available or maybe someone European I could look at trading things they needed from over here for them..
Did you ever have much luck with this? I just learned of the line in the last year and I am crazy for it as well.

I am trying to learn everything I can, namely Castles vs. Heroes vs. Famosa. Apparently there may have been two production lines for these?

Oh well, the hunt is on!

Reaction score
Did you ever have much luck with this? I just learned of the line in the last year and I am crazy for it as well.

I am trying to learn everything I can, namely Castles vs. Heroes vs. Famosa. Apparently there may have been two production lines for these?

Oh well, the hunt is on!

Nope never much luck-- I mainly still just find stuff on ebay occasionally, and usually if a person posts one figure he has a bunch more. There is a guy in the Netherlands that posts a lot of the large sets (although the majority are the Peter Pan sets).

I think some of the molds have been starting to be used by the Chinese bootleggers-- as recently there has a been an influx of Prince Johns, Sir Hiss and Rhino Guards from China..

I just collect the figures only-- and not even every variant (the tin set vs. the regular ones)-- as of right now- all I need is the 2 animal archers (goat and Warthog) -- and the last time one popped up it topped over 150.00 loose..

I regret not picking up a Mad Madame Mim for 20.00-- since recently the only one that pops up the auction seller wants over 300 (which is insane)