Disney Toybox

Reaction score
The new ships look pretty cool.

They should come out with a Slave 1.

Reaction score
It looks like one figure can stand behind the gun on the top of the Falcon and I am assuming one can fit in the cockpit. As for the TIE it's probably similar to the way it was in the game - Pilot standing where the top hatch would be. I highly doubt these are going to be scaled to actually fit the figures in them like a proper Hasbro-type vehicle.

Reaction score
It looks like one figure can stand behind the gun on the top of the Falcon and I am assuming one can fit in the cockpit. As for the TIE it's probably similar to the way it was in the game - Pilot standing where the top hatch would be. I highly doubt these are going to be scaled to actually fit the figures in them like a proper Hasbro-type vehicle.
As expected

Reaction score
Almost sold on just getting Chewy for a custom I've always wanted to do. But the fact he looks a cross between claymation and the Grinch toys kind of ruins it.
Though he is cool/cute looking in his own way.

Reaction score
I like this. I'll pick one up.

These look a little like the Disney Infinity line. Is it related?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, basically the same designs as Infinity only a little bigger and articulated. There's an entire line of Disney owned properties including Marvel, Toy Story, Incredibles, etc.

Would really love to see them do some Indiana Jones figures in this line, or just Indy himself at the least.

Reaction score
So far I am collecting the original trilogy characters for myself and gotten the sequel trilogy stuff for my son as well as some of the Marvel, Pixar, and Disney stuff also. I did order him the Millennium Falcon with figures from Disney Store online for Christmas (it comes with a slightly different Chewbacca...I think closed mouth....and the Han Solo is Return of the Jedi Han Solo). Should be here on Wednesday. Also...it was reported that the Tie Fighter with Pilot was found at Disneyland. I called the number for merchandise in park and they had 2 left so I picked that up for him as well.

Reaction score
Yoda is now showing up in stores and should be online soon. The little surprise about him though is thathe is actually a mini two pack. Itincluded the Yoda that we have seen with his lightsaber and then an additionalSpirit of Yoda clear blue static figure.

Reaction score
Yoda is now showing up in stores and should be online soon. The little surprise about him though is thathe is actually a mini two pack. Itincluded the Yoda that we have seen with his lightsaber and then an additionalSpirit of Yoda clear blue static figure.
That's great they're adding a bit more for the price - shame the regular figure doesn't have a cane like the ghost. This is the first I've heard / seen Yoda - I had to google it. I'm a bit surprised its not promoted more. I wish there was a Disney store near me, so I could see these in person, because I'd probably buy a couple. Leia and Yoda are the ones that interest me from the lineup thus far.

Reaction score
Discovered these little gems while picking up zuckuss and battle damaged phasma. Love them! I picked up vader, fett and yoda to kick off my collection. My poor, poor wallet will be taking a beating between these and forthcoming 6in black series figures, lol.

Reaction score
I just bought the Toy Box Mickey/Pluto set. I feel like I have been looking for an articulated Mickey Mouse like this one for all my life lol

I suppose it would have been a bit better if it was more classically styled.

Reaction score
I finally picked up one of the Disney Toybox Millennium Falcon toys this weekend for £37.50.

All in all, it's not a bad toy.

Reaction score
I thought about getting the Falcon, but decided I don't really need it. It's really nice, but for $100 Canadian (even with the 10% off this week) I don't know if I want to spend the money. I grabbed a Chewbacca on Friday, and I think I'll get Yoda next time I'm at the store. I don't want to go all-in on this line, but there are a lot of characters I'm really digging.

Reaction score
Just opened up the Mickey/Pluto set. It's such a simple yet great couple of figures. I hope Disney goes ahead with Minnie, Donald, Goofy etc in this style. I'd be all in.

Reaction score
The Falcon and Tie Fighter are available in Disney Springs. They look pretty awesome too bad my son isn't old enough yet!

Reaction score
Just opened up the Mickey/Pluto set. It's such a simple yet great couple of figures. I hope Disney goes ahead with Minnie, Donald, Goofy etc in this style. I'd be all in.
I have to agree with you! The Mickey and Pluto set are a great pair of figures. I'm guessing we'll see Donald and Goofy next, but I'd be all in for all the classic characters. Hopefully we see Pete at some point.

Reaction score
I’ve been eyeing these figures for months but haven’t picked any up. What would be a good first try figure in the Toy Box line regardless of theme? I’m a semi-regular collector of Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series so Marvel, Star Wars, and even Pixar themes interest me in this line.

Reaction score
I’ve been eyeing these figures for months but haven’t picked any up. What would be a good first try figure in the Toy Box line regardless of theme? I’m a semi-regular collector of Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series so Marvel, Star Wars, and even Pixar themes interest me in this line.
Boba Fett was my first figure in the line and I really love him. He's a little floppy in the hips, but the figure is excellent overall. I say just pick your favourite characters and you won't be disappointed. The larger guys like Maui, Hulk and Ralph have slightly less articulation, and the smaller ones like Yoda and Penelope also have less articulation due to the size. Everyone else moves very well. Paint and sculpting are good across the line from what I've seen.

Reaction score
Luke and Han are both representative of the line in general (size, articulation, sculpt) and both are IMO among the better figures. As HolidaySpecial stated, Fett is a great figure that unfortunately has really loose hip/leg joints. Leia is fantastic looking, but her articulation is hindered by her gown. My favorite for numerous reasons is Chewbacca. He is a solid figure that looks great and has a great center of gravity. So good he can easily stand on one leg.

A loose recreation of a legendary shot from ANH

Reaction score
R2 and C3PO two pack is out, along with new Rey and Kylo. With Trooper is on the website along with Falcon updated with Rey, BB8 and DO droid. Looks like a Darth Maul is next going by the shadow outline shown.