Disney taking Pre-Orders for face masks

Reaction score
Unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment. I'll try to get the Star Wars set of four once it becomes available again. I'm sure they'll require to wear them for a while once the Parks open again, as a safety measure.

Reaction score
In the long history of odd Star Wars collectibles, these will surely find a spot among the best ones! They're practical, yes, but more than that, they capture a unique moment in our history, for better or for worse. They're available for preorder now on shopDisney.com in three different sizes, and all profits are going to charity. I got my order in!

Reaction score
Unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment. I'll try to get the Star Wars set of four once it becomes available again. I'm sure they'll require to wear them for a while once the Parks open again, as a safety measure.
They were never technically 'in stock'. It's a preorder item, expected to be available/shipped in June or July. Preorders are still open for all sizes.

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks. I'm getting these as soon as the site gets back online. It seems the heavy traffic to order their Probe Droid crashed it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This seems kind of despicable they're try to market off of this, Scummy. When are the SW themed holocaust toys coming out? When is the 911 Millennium Falcon driving into the world trade center coming? You should be ashamed of yourselves for contributing to this. Disgusting.

Reaction score
This seems kind of despicable they're try to market off of this, Scummy. When are the SW themed holocaust toys coming out? When is the 911 Millennium Falcon driving into the world trade center coming? You should be ashamed of yourselves for contributing to this. Disgusting.
Dude. WTF are you talking about? You need to chill, and read before you rant. First of all, did you even bother reading their site when these first went up for preorder? All of the proceeds for the sale of the masks are being donated to Medshare.org, and they also made a million masks to straight up donate to communities in need. Please explain to us how that is Disney being "scummy". As of now, the sales of the masks have raised one million dollars for Medshare.

Second of all, have you tried walking into a hardware store lately and buying a face mask? Have you tried finding them for a price that's not inflated on Amazon or eBay? Yeah, you can't. They're impossible to find. Why do you think tons of people are making their own? So what if Disney, and other companies that normally don't make masks, are stepping up to fill that need? Especially if it's benefiting a charitable cause, as is the case here? What exactly is wrong with that?

Third of all, it's absolutely moronic to compare the current pandemic to 9/11 or the Holocaust. I mean, just beyond moronic. Are you really that dim? 9/11 and the Holocaust were man-made events, perpetuated by hateful, raging a-holes. The pandemic is akin to a natural disaster. Nobody intentionally caused the pandemic. It's not an act of terrorism, or a global hate crime. It's a viral outbreak. World of difference. And again, Disney isn't profiting off of this. They're providing an option for an essential item we all need right now, and raising money for charity in the process.

So, to sum up, Disney is doing nothing wrong, and if anybody should be ashamed of themselves here, it's YOU, for your apparent willful ignorance.

Reaction score
WAIT! This is ENTIRELY my bad. I thought they were marketing off Corona, that WOULD be disgusting... I didn't realize it was for charity. THAT is cool then. That's my fault for not exploring the topic more. My apologies.

Reaction score
WAIT! This is ENTIRELY my bad. I thought they were marketing off Corona, that WOULD be disgusting... I didn't realize it was for charity. THAT is cool then. That's my fault for not exploring the topic more. My apologies.
Maybe click a link and do a little research next time, instead of being reactionary and sounding foolish in the process. Just an idea.

Reaction score
FYI, not everyone likes clicking on random links people post. You never know what lurks behind them...

Reaction score
FYI, not everyone likes clicking on random links people post. You never know what lurks behind them...
True. But that doesn't apply in this instance. The forums' new layout lets you see what the URL is you're linking to. Hard to get more innocent and safe than shopdisney.com. Also, if a person is gonna attack their fellow forum members and tell them they should be ashamed of themselves, they better damn well know the facts before they start hurling insults. Mysterio was 100% in the wrong. No defending it.

Reaction score
If you ordered a set, did you get them yet ?

(also, if you reply, plz specify WHEN you ordered them, and what size you ordered/got (xS, S, M, L)

Thank You

-Wolf

p.s. I only ask because ppl are reporting having received theirs already, while others are being sent DELAY notices.
Also WDW & Disneyland want to re-open rather soon, and ppl think their early pre-orders are being hijacked so the
parks have adequate stock for their stores on re-opening... Also, the SIZES you ordered seems to matter. (???).
I pre-ordered a set of Large masks back on 5/6 and have not received them yet, the estimated date they gave me when placing the order was late July early August.

Reaction score
I ordered two sets of the adult large on 4/30/20. I received them this past week, but I'm not sure of the exact date. Maybe the 24th or 25th.