Disney Studios Orlando - Star Wars galactic nights on 4-14-2017

Reaction score
Got tickets when they first went on sale! Hopefully they will do something in remembrance of Carrie Fisher and Kenny Baker!

Reaction score
Definitely planning to attend this. The "Last Tour to Endor" event during Celebration V ended up being one of the best parts of that Celebration; while this won't be exactly the same thing, it'll be a great time nonetheless.

Reaction score
Honestly, it ended up being one of my favorite parts of the Orlando experience. The crowds were nicely manageable, and I loved all the little Star Wars details they included throughout the night (lightsaber churros, anyone?? :grin:)

StarWars.com put out a great article about the event just the other day: http://www.starwars.com/news/fans-feel-the-force-and-eat-lightsaber-churros-at-galactic-nights

gotta agree with you.. all in all Disney handled Galactic Nights better than Reed did with Celebration. lol

Reaction score
Oh, absolutely! But then again, it's to be expected from Disney.

I wonder if it's possible for future Celebrations to be run by the team that puts on the D23 Expo. I've never been to one myself, but I have to imagine it's more well organized than Celebration was.

Last edited: