Disney Store Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
If only a larger scale it would be better than Hasbro’s version. Seems like better detail and better use of electronics.

Reaction score
If only a larger scale it would be better than Hasbro’s version. Seems like better detail and better use of electronics.
It really is terrific!

My favourite part of this incarnation is the spring loaded retractable landing gear.

You have to see it to believe it!

I would love for Disney to do an OT / ST version where you just switch the Antenna Dishes belonging to the two trilogies incarnations of the Falcon, a bit like the Hot Wheels Elite Edition Falcon had included in their set.

Reaction score
Landing gear? What are those? Haven’t seen one of those on a Falcon since...2008? Those went extinct alongside boarding ramps.

Reaction score
I was actually just trying to find some more pics of this today. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
I was actually just trying to find some more pics of this today. Thanks for sharing!
I forgot to post the photo of the Han & Lando that came with the Falcon. The paint apps are of a Hasbro quality, even though they actually come from Disney and not Hasbro lol!

Reaction score
Poor Han gets no eyes and Lando get super creepy eyes. Almost looks like the face from the vintage ROTJ Lando in skiff Guard disguise

Reaction score
Looks like this is the one to get. How long is it from front to back if I may ask?

Reaction score
I picked this up today. It's stellar. I'm really glad I held out for this version instead of any of Hasbro's or Revell's efforts. The sound is solid, I like the way the landing gear works, and it's just an all-around well done toy. This will be my "Solo" display Falcon.

Reaction score
I assume people are finding it in stores these days? I went to the 2 in my area and they didn't have any. One store only had the wind up battle bots. The other didn't even really have any Solo toys per se. Just other non-toy Solo merchandise.

Reaction score
There's a tab that needs to be removed from the bottom of the box for it to work. And yes, I found it at my local Disney Store. There was only one left.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll keep checking. If I can't find it I'll probably just order it online.

Reaction score
picked up mine yesterday. it is very cool. wish the figures were closer to the action fleet size from the old Galoob line but it looks Awesome.

Reaction score
picked up mine yesterday. it is very cool. wish the figures were closer to the action fleet size from the old Galoob line but it looks Awesome.
How different is the scale between them? Glad at least Disney is continuing Galoob-style toys (their Blind Bags coming close to Micro Machines and these working roughly for Action Fleet).

Reaction score
The scale is more closer to the Hasbro 'value' vehicle line, but much more value than the $30 Hasbro is charging for theirs and comes no where near the neat detail/features of the Disney version. And yes, I'm hoping there could be a Solo/OT model conversion kit along the same lines of ST:Enterprise NX-01/refit kit.

Reaction score
Was able to pick this up today, finally. Very satisfied with it. A very respectable size and detail for display on a shelf. I even would have preferred smaller more properly scaled figures. I think I will use the smaller micro machine figures to display with it. I'm guessing they may be better scaled.

Reaction score
I picked this up and agree it's great quality for the price. Besides the pushbutton springloaded eject for the escape craft, there's also an opening entry ramp, opening cockpit, top and bottom rotating and pivoting canons, pushbutton springloaded landing gear and decent sounds and lights for the engines. All that plus decent paint apps.